• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ephedrine vs Ephedrine Free

askjoe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There are two types of fat burners available today ??? ephedrine based and ephedra free. With all the press about ephedrine and the negative side-effects associated with it, which product is going to be the best for you? Will you get the same results with the Ephedra free version? What???s in the ephedra free version anyway ??? is it safe? Synephrine, ephedrine???s "kissing cousin" is becoming a very popular replacement to ephedra, but will it work for you? Keeping reading to find out what both do exactly and which one will produce the results that you desire.

Ephedrine, also known as Ma Huang is derived from several species of plants from the genus ephedra. It works both directly and indirectly by stimulating sympathetic nerves. After ingesting the herb, it???s metabolized into norephedrine. In short, it stimulates the nervous system. When combined with caffeine and aspirin, it has been shown to stimulate fat loss, increase thermogenesis, increase energy endurance, and improve mental clarity.

While ephedrine has a lot of positive effects, it has its share of negative ones as well. The feelings or conditions of nervousness, anxiety, tremors, and high blood pressure have all been linked to the use of the herb. Caution should always be exercised when supplementing with ephedrine. If you have high blood pressure, heart conditions, or depression you should not be taking it. A physician should always be consulted before supplementing ??? he/she will be able to spot any adverse effects that may occur. However, in my opinion, if you ???re a healthy individual and follow the manufacturer???s directions exactly you can enjoy the positive effects of ephedrine while experiencing little risk.

Synephrine is the "active" compound found in the fruit plant called Citrus Auranbium. It is chemically similar to ephedrine and pseudo-ephedrine based products. In theory, synephrine increases the metabolic rate, augments calorie expenditure, improves energy and speeds up fat loss. It has been shown to reduce appetite while increasing feeling of energy. Synephrine works by stimulating specific adrenal receptors rather than all of them like its cousin, ephedrine. It is said to produce all the positive effects associated with ephedrine while avoiding all of the negative ones.

While synephrine sounds like the perfect solution to your fat loss goals be vary wary of its claims. Many of them are not backed by any scientific proof nor have any long-term studies been done on its effects.

You???re going to have to weigh the consequences ??? take an herb that has been proven to work vs. one that may or may not but is considered relatively safe. In my opinion if you are a healthy adult ephedrine based products may yield the fastest results possible with little risk, if you have any of the medical conditions listed above then the ephedra free versions are for you.

Askjoe

In a nutshell! non Ephedra products??? Don't waste your money... drink caffeine (Coffee) It's cheaper.

Ephedrine? Use it smartly... use it wisely.

Last edited:
Originally posted by askjoe
ephedrine based and ephedra free

Ephedra and ephedra free, ephedrine was great, ephedra sucked for me (did not a damn thing).

Mudge - maybe cause you didn't take enough of it?

Remember, ephedrine is the active part of ephedra, and you only get about 8% ephedrine from ephedra.

If thats true, I would have had to taken a seriously massive dose, I've posted a few times how much I've taken but I threw my bottle away just days ago. I think I was up to 175mg a dose or something, whatever it was, it was fairly high but I didn't want to push my luck and try 5x-10x dosing just to get some kind of kick.

Best product for kick I ever used was Ultimate Orange, years ago though, formula is now unfortunately not the same.

Re: Re: Ephedrine vs Ephedrine Free

Originally posted by Mudge
Ephedra and ephedra free, ephedrine was great, ephedra sucked for me (did not a damn thing).

Me too...I've got bottles of ephedra and I won't use it...it's useless :shrug: ephedrine rocks though :D

Is it still legal in Canada? I was wondering if you guys felt pressure to get rid of it since its such an evil product in the US.

Originally posted by Mudge
If thats true, I would have had to taken a seriously massive dose, I've posted a few times how much I've taken but I threw my bottle away just days ago. I think I was up to 175mg a dose or something, whatever it was, it was fairly high but I didn't want to push my luck and try 5x-10x dosing just to get some kind of kick.

Right, so if standardised to 8%, your 175mg dose is a mere 14mg of ephedrine.

You get more in one ephedrine tablet than you did in several of those bad boys. No wonder you felt nothing.

Back