• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Buying 10 wks of Peps.. help please

BroncoJunkie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm about to purchase a 10 pack of CJC 1295 (no dac) and 10 pack Ipamorelin as i've read it doesn't desensitize over time like GHRP 6,2. However, what about splitting the GHRP's and getting (4) Imaporelin, (3) GHRP-2 and (3) GHRP-6 for the 10 week period.. And rotating them every week?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Better sleep, Lose body fat, Have better energy throughout the day for more intense workouts and demanding career. I'm 40.

I would stick to the ipamorelin and GHRP 2 then, unless your wanting to eat more then get some 6. They say GHRP 2 ipgives you the most bang for your dollar, but both the 2 and ipamorelin are just as safe to use.

I understand you with the sleep part. That's what peaked my interest in peptides. After almost 30 days on them, I can tell you I am 100% satisfied. I do have more energy to give to the kids, and my sleep is amazing. Having the "go" to keep up with my 2 and 4 year old is all I wanted, and I'm getting it!

How are you planning on dosing them?

Here is my log if interested: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/labpe-peptide/150924-ezskankens-cjc-1295-no-dac-ghrp-2-log.html

1st dose was last nite at 10:15pm. I slept hard for 5 hours then woke up a bit restless. Much like when I was on "Powerfull". I used to keep a dose by my bed and take it halfway thru the nite to go back to sleep. What are your thoughts on this? If it keeps happening, i will either add a 4th dose of 100mcg CJC/Ima halfway thru the nite for a total of 4 doses per day/ 400mcg each of CJC/Ima or I could just do 3 total (1 before bed, 1 middle of the night, 1 PWO)??

Thanks!

And your spot on about the kids, I've got a 2 and 5 year old boy. Absolutely the biggest motivator of all in doing this!

I've been reading up on logs on a different site where people have been doing the same with lots of success. They keep a preloaded syringe next to the bed at night so when they wake up to either use the restroom or what not, they are not fooling around trying to draw their measurement in the middle of the night. They just pin and fall back asleep, keeping the disturbance of the sleep pattern down to a minimum. There are a few that got headaches from that, but minimal compared to the positives.

It will take some time for the peps to get your GH to build up in your system. I wouldn't expect the benefits for at least a couple weeks IMO.

I've ran GHRP-6/Mod-GRF for a while and then I switched to real GH. I love how as soon as my head hits the pillow I am asleep and I don't wake up once until it's time to get up. Leans you up too if you put in some work. The sleep is the best benefit for me.

I'm so thankful to find this great information. I've been seriously researching these peptides for awhile and believe I have an idea of what I want to purchase. I've personally done the physician guided HRT route and loved the cycles, but hated the expense...

I'm 43 years old, have 3 boys, and work out 5 days a week (I'm 5'6" 185 lbs at about 15% BF). I've worked out most of my life, so I know what I could do at 20 vs. over 40. The cycles made me feel closer to 20 again. I've looked into the rather expensive HRT route with Semorelin and GHRP-6, but it seems like Ipamorelin, CJC-1295, and GHRP-6 might be better. And yes, the full night's restful sleep without waking up would be GREAT. During my HRT cycles, I slept like a log.

I want to lose some body fat, have greater energy, put on some muscle, sleep better, and my joints to feel better (like Deca made them feel back when I could get that through my HRT).

What do you guys recommend?

IML Gear Cream!
Happy to see you on board Krf. Since I'm all of one day into my CJC 1295 (no dac) and Ipa run.. i promise to update frequently on the cycle. Only side so far was a small headache this morning that I squashed with 2 advil and a half gallon of water.

I plan on running this for a min of 6 - 9 months so we can all help each other out.

BJ

I'm so thankful to find this great information. I've been seriously researching these peptides for awhile and believe I have an idea of what I want to purchase. I've personally done the physician guided HRT route and loved the cycles, but hated the expense...

I'm 43 years old, have 3 boys, and work out 5 days a week (I'm 5'6" 185 lbs at about 15% BF). I've worked out most of my life, so I know what I could do at 20 vs. over 40. The cycles made me feel closer to 20 again. I've looked into the rather expensive HRT route with Semorelin and GHRP-6, but it seems like Ipamorelin, CJC-1295, and GHRP-6 might be better. And yes, the full night's restful sleep without waking up would be GREAT. During my HRT cycles, I slept like a log.

I want to lose some body fat, have greater energy, put on some muscle, sleep better, and my joints to feel better (like Deca made them feel back when I could get that through my HRT).

What do you guys recommend?

Happy to see you on board Krf. Since I'm all of one day into my CJC 1295 (no dac) and Ipa run.. i promise to update frequently on the cycle. Only side so far was a small headache this morning that I squashed with 2 advil and a half gallon of water.

I plan on running this for a min of 6 - 9 months so we can all help each other out.

BJ

Yes I'm a rep and all, but for good reason. Peptides are of great quality my friends. :thumbs: check out sub forum...

Here's some info I was just reading a minute ago about this subject. Hope it helps.

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides (GHRP) can become desensitized with constant usage throughout the day. Ipamorelin and GHRP-6 do not desensitize as long as there are short breaks between doses minimal 2 hours. GHRP-2 does not desensitize in the lower dose ranges without short breaks. At high dose it is unclear, but some desensitization may occur. Hexarelin has been shown to desensitize without regard to dose and even with short breaks between doses. This effect shows up after 14 days of continuous use and may be avoided by either keeping doses low or taking a full day or two off every two weeks.

Sounds good BJ. Good luck. I just made an order myself. Will give progress updates once I get started.

Thanks Pittsburgh63. I've been reading some of the other forums about these peptides. I ordered some CJC-1295 W/O DAC, and both GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin. Figured if I can't take the hunger pains/gastric issues with the GHRP-6, I could switch to Ipamorelin. I plan to start off nice and slow. Probably once a day at bedtime (the HRT clinics seem to promote this since they are really for anti-aging, not muscle growth). Once I've established that my body is ok with that, I will start to increase frequency.

Last edited:
Sounds good bro...

I'm researching GHRP-6 now. And I'd be lying if I said the hunger wasn't intense, but it's not out of control. It sets in about 20mins after administration. My test subject just makes sure to have lots of prepared protein around all the time. I'll prepare 5-10 lbs of chicken at a time and then portion it out with veggies and a little brown rice. Even with the increased appetite I'm still seeing significant bf reducing around midsection. Just try to avoid carbs 30 mins. prior and post injection.

Yes, I did read about fats and carbs inhibiting the effectiveness of GHRP-6. I'll be sure my test subject avoids those 30 min prior and post injection. And thanks for the feedback regarding your test subject. :winkfinger:

ipam/cjc is the best for gh release.ip is the strongest and has the slowest release so there for it will be stable in your system a lot longer.ghrp-6 is best used with this combo as it raises gurglend spelling?that makes you hungry so you will eat more for more cals.That's really the only reason i would use ghrp-2-6 also the sides are more with them as prolactin and cortisol levels are up.

Ghrelin is what is release that makes you hungry. But Ipa is a GHRP so IMO there won't be much benefit to running them together. As for the cortisol and prolactin rise from 2 and 6... when studied in clinical trials they were only raised a little and remained within "normal range". Hexarelin is the stronges and also raised cortisol and prolactin levels the highest.. and they were on the High end or just over the "Normal Range"

Ghrelin is what is release that makes you hungry. But Ipa is a GHRP so IMO there won't be much benefit to running them together. As for the cortisol and prolactin rise from 2 and 6... when studied in clinical trials they were only raised a little and remained within "normal range". Hexarelin is the stronges and also raised cortisol and prolactin levels the highest.. and they were on the High end or just over the "Normal Range"

ghrp-6 would be good to add for the hunger effect.ipam is the strongest for gh release and has the slowest also so it would be best to have ipam since its slow and strong.=longer gh release

Yes, I did read about fats and carbs inhibiting the effectiveness of GHRP-6. I'll be sure my test subject avoids those 30 min prior and post injection. And thanks for the feedback regarding your test subject. :winkfinger:

45-60 min.is even better so you dont get the gh blunt.

IML Gear Cream!
ghrp-6 would be good to add for the hunger effect.ipam is the strongest for gh release and has the slowest also so it would be best to have ipam since its slow and strong.=longer gh release

I'm sorry but I agree to disagree about ipam being the strongest. :winkfinger: And there would be no synergy effects in running both Ipam and GHRP6.

Ipamorelin is about as efficacious as GHRP-6 in causing GH release but even at higher dose (above 100mcg) it does not create prolactin or cortisol.

GHRP-6 at the saturation dose 100mcg does not really increase prolactin & cortisol but may do so slightly at higher doses. This rise is still within the normal range.

GHRP-2 is a little more efficacious then GHRP-6 at causing GH release but at the saturation dose or higher may produce a slight to moderate increase in prolactin & cortisol. This rise is still within the normal range although doses of 200 - 400mcg might make it the high end of the normal range.

Hexarelin is the most efficacious of all of the GHRPs at causing an increase in GH release. However it has the highest potential to also increase cortisol & prolactin. This rise will occur even at the 100mcg saturation dose. This rise will reach the higher levels of what is defined as normal.

45-60 min.is even better so you dont get the gh blunt.

GHRP Dose w/o food

Administration should ideally be done on either an empty stomach or with only protein in the stomach. Fats & carbs blunt GH release. So administer the peptides and wait about 20 minutes (no more then 30 but no less then 15 minutes) to eat. AT that point the GH pulse has about hit the peak and you can eat what you want.

On day 3 of CJC/Ipam and sleep has not been good. It's taking me forever to fall asleep (30-45min) and I'm waking up after 4 hours restless. I tried to dose middle of the night after waking last nite and took another 30-45 min to get back down. Dreams have been vivid. Energy and feeling of well being are up which is a good sign. I'm only dosing once today in the afternoon. Not going to take any before bed tonite to see if I can sleep better.

in another week or 2 you should really start to see the sleep benefits. It takes a little time for the peps to build up and start working their magic.

Here's some info I was just reading a minute ago about this subject. Hope it helps.

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides (GHRP) can become desensitized with constant usage throughout the day. Ipamorelin and GHRP-6 do not desensitize as long as there are short breaks between doses minimal 2 hours. GHRP-2 does not desensitize in the lower dose ranges without short breaks. At high dose it is unclear, but some desensitization may occur. Hexarelin has been shown to desensitize without regard to dose and even with short breaks between doses. This effect shows up after 14 days of continuous use and may be avoided by either keeping doses low or taking a full day or two off every two weeks.

this. everything i have read says that ghrp6 does not cause desensitization?

yeah buddy.. I'm along for the ride. How long are you planning on running this cycle?

I was thinking 9 months. Obviously, depending on how things go through the first 6 this could change. If this really does stack up with HGH like effects, absolutely 9 months or longer.

GHRP-6 is underrated

this. everything i have read says that ghrp6 does not cause desensitization?

That's exactly right. I was going to post this. In fact, I'm fairly sure it's exactly the opposite... ONLY -6 exhibits both zero affinity and will not inhibit the uptake of HGH. This means that it's good for anyone who's "on" or stacking other serum GH increasing agents (1295 & 1293) and it's the reason that the CJC/GHRP stack started in the first place. The other GHRPs are going to compete with CJC for receptors. We can only infer based on what we know of each. I guess that's the research part :)

You have got some great responses in here. I have a little bit of a hard time falling asleep sometimes on any GH product that is working well. I always have to get up to use the restroom in the middle of the night and sometimes the dreams are so intense my mind will race afterwards. However I am always rested for how long I slept.
I can see the benefit of running both GHRP-2 or Ipam with Mod GRF. I tend to stick with Ipa myself because I am a sides magnet, so if cortisol or prolactin can raise from it I will et it. So I just stick with the IPA. Typically it is a major cost difference going from GHRP-2 to ipamorelin. Not so at www.pepsource.com. Hands down the best price I have seen on Ipamorelin anywhere, and the products work.

Back