Epic Beard Man Movie????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 69
  1. #1
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    Tuco's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the killing zone
    Posts
    454
    Rep Points
    29020398

    Epic Beard Man Movie????

    LOL

    ALL POSTS ARE ENTIRELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    colochine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,465
    Rep Points
    472505595

    Awesome!

  3. #3
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    I'd watch it.


  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,757
    Rep Points
    819724026

    This is based on the 67 year old white man who kicked the 50 year old black dudes ass on the bus.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    hypno's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    75757750

    I will watch it BUT why did they change the "good" guy to a minority and make the dick on the bus white skin heads?

    It was an old WHITE guy and a stupid black guy on the bus. I guess that is not P.C. so they had to change it. I think if they would have stuck with the true situation and theme it would be better.



    I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

  6. #6
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by hypno View Post
    I will watch it BUT why did they change the "good" guy to a minority and make the dick on the bus white skin heads?

    It was an old WHITE guy and a stupid black guy on the bus. I guess that is not P.C. so they had to change it. I think if they would have stuck with the true situation and theme it would be better.
    Very true. But the problem is the movie would be about a white guy putting a poorly behaved black guy in his place. Which is racist. But a Mexican putting a poorly behaving white guy in his place isn't.

    I'll refer you to this post:

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    Let me show you how racism works:

    Not racist:
    Stating that blacks tend to have more testosterone than the others races.
    Stating that blacks tend to be taller than the other races.
    A black man invented peanut butter.
    BET is a television network by blacks, for blacks.
    The United Negro Scholarship fund is only for blacks.

    Racist:
    Stating that whites commit less crime than blacks.
    Stating that whites tend to score higher on intelligence tests than blacks.
    The vast majority of modern discoveries and inventions were by whites.
    A television station for whites only.
    A scholarship fund for whites only.

    See?


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    hypno's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    75757750

    Oh thank you. I understand now



    I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    Very true. But the problem is the movie would be about a white guy putting a poorly behaved black guy in his place. Which is racist. But a Mexican putting a poorly behaving white guy in his place isn't.

    The lights continue not to be on upstairs for this ^^^ individual.

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    Racist:

    The vast majority of modern discoveries and inventions were by whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    Not racist:
    A black man invented peanut butter.
    I guess smoke protectors and traffic signals are not important inventions.

    >> Source # 1 <<

    >> Source # 2 <<

  10. #10
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    I guess smoke protectors and traffic signals are not important inventions.

    >> Source # 1 <<

    >> Source # 2 <<
    If bandaidwoman couldn't win this argument, you don't have a hope. She's an Olympian compared to your special-needs ass.


  11. #11
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,757
    Rep Points
    819724026

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    I guess smoke protectors and traffic signals are not important inventions.

    >> Source # 1 <<

    >> Source # 2 <<
    That's the way to defend your kind, provide info.
    Are you a Caribbean black or American Black?

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    Racist:
    Stating that whites commit less crime than blacks.
    More blacks are committing crimes than whites.

    But whites have done more tragic acts such school shootings,
    building bombing, mass gun slaughter of innocent based on religion.

    Amazes me how someone overlooks or supports insane shit like that.

    Not to mention too white university coaches in child rape scandals.

    Fucking unbelievable. Yet "America is a wonderful paradise."

    Louts.

  13. #13
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    If bandaidwoman couldn't win this argument, you don't have a hope.

    No the world has no hope with people like you in it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    She's an Olympian compared to your special-needs ass.
    More of your insanity.

  14. #14
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post
    That's the way to defend your kind, provide info.
    Are you a Caribbean black or American Black?
    Told you before I am white.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,757
    Rep Points
    819724026

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    More blacks are committing crimes than whites.

    But whites have done more tragic acts such school shootings,
    building bombing, mass gun slaughter of innocent based on religion.

    Amazes me how someone overlooks or supports insane shit like that.

    Not to mention too white university coaches in child rape scandals.

    Fucking unbelievable. Yet "America is a wonderful paradise."

    Louts.

  16. #16
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    More blacks are committing crimes than whites.

    But whites have done more tragic acts such school shootings,
    building bombing, mass gun slaughter of innocent based on religion.

    Amazes me how someone overlooks or supports insane shit like that.

    Not to mention too white university coaches in child rape scandals.

    Fucking unbelievable. Yet "America is a wonderful paradise."

    Louts.
    Are you seriously trying to debate? For real?

    I'm usually interested in this sort of debate, but it just doesn't seem right. It's like buying anti-car jacking insurance from a black man. It's just no kosher.


  17. #17
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post



    But see fortunately unlike you and many here I am not an igonrant prejudice.

    I don't hate people because of their race, I hate people because of their stupidity.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,757
    Rep Points
    819724026

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    Told you before I am white.
    Yeah right, I heard that you were Black and the reason you claim you're not Black is because your scared people like DOMS won't approve of you.

  19. #19
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    No the world has no hope with people like you in it.
    And this is why debating you is a waste of time. 99% of all you putdowns are simply repeating the last putdown used on you or the equivalent of "I know what you are, but what I am?"

    You're a waste in every conceivable way.


  20. #20
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,974
    Rep Points
    1115136028

    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull915 View Post
    lol

    wtf!
    Fucking Determined!

  21. #21
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    But see fortunately unlike you and many here I am not an igonrant prejudice.

    I don't hate people because of their race, I hate people because of their stupidity.
    And the jokes just write themselves...


  22. #22
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,757
    Rep Points
    819724026

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    But see fortunately unlike you and many here I am not an igonrant prejudice.

    I don't hate people because of their race, I hate people because of their stupidity.
    I also don't like racism, but I do love a racist joke...
    If I didn't like Black people I wouldn't even talk to you.

  23. #23
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    Are you seriously trying to debate? For real?
    I actually agree with you, but obviously you are too blind to see it.

    I said blacks, latinos commit crimes at a higher rate but doesn't mean
    whites don't commit them in large numbers too in addition to more
    heinous acts.

  24. #24
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post
    DOMS won't approve of you.
    He has nothing to offer me, I couldn't care less about the dunce.

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    You're a waste in every conceivable way.
    So were your parents.

  25. #25
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    I actually agree with you, but obviously you are too blind to see it.

    I said blacks, latinos commit crimes at a high rate but doesn't mean
    whites don't commit them in large numbers too in addition to more
    heinous acts.
    Fun fact: blacks and Latinos account for 28% of the nation's population, but account for 65% of all crime.


  26. #26
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    Fun fact: blacks and Latinos account for 28% of the nation's population, but account for 65% of all crime.
    And??

    You honestly think everything would be perfect with just one race in the US?

    That is fucking retarded. Crimes will still continue because bad people will still exist.

  27. #27
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    And??

    You honestly think everything would be perfect with just one race in the US?

    That is fucking retarded. Crimes will still continue because bad people will still be alive.
    Okay, here's your homework: look up the meaning of "per capita".


  28. #28
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    Income. So what?? That doesn't stop people from being raped or murdered.

    And whites take advantage of guess what........other whites too.

    So not everyone in the damn country would be rich or finanically secure.
    Okay, since you're not seeing the picture, and I'm in a good mood, I'm going to explain it to you.

    If you live in a community that's 100% black and Latino, the crime rate is going to be 65%.

    if you live in a community that's 100% white, the the crime rate is going to be (at most) 35%.

    Does that make it any clearer to you?


  29. #29
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,757
    Rep Points
    819724026

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    Income. So what?? That doesn't stop people from being raped or murdered.

    And whites take advantage of guess what........other whites too.

    So not everyone in the damn country would be rich or finanically secure.
    That's not what he meant.

  30. #30
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    Income. So what??
    Also, that's not what per capita means.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Epic Beard Man Follow-up Interview
    By GearsMcGilf in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 06:55 PM
  2. tips on growing a beard......
    By HialeahChico305 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 07:09 PM
  3. Beard
    By Vieope in forum Sexual Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 06:18 PM
  4. Worlds Beard Competition
    By Mudge in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2003, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->