• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Newt Gingrich's three marriages mean he might make a strong president -- really

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Former Speaker of the House and Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich was attacked Thursday in an interview on ABC News by his second wife Marianne. She accused him of beginning an affair with his current wife Callista while Marianne and he were still married (which Mr. Gingrich admits). She also accused him of lobbying her for an open marriage that would allow him to continue seeing Callista without getting divorced (a claim Gingrich denies).
Well, in any case, no open marriage was in the offing, and the Speaker married his current and third wife.
As I have written before for Fox News Opinion, I don???t think voters belong in a candidate???s bedroom. But the media can???t seem to help itself from trying to castrate candidates for the prurient pleasure of the public.

I will tell you what Mr. Gingrich???s personal history actually means for those of us who want to right the economy, see our neighbors and friends go back to work, promote freedom here and abroad and defeat the growing threat posed by Iran and other evil regimes.
First, one note on what Mr. Gingrich???s married life, including his history of infidelity does not mean: It does not mean that Mr. Gingrich would be unfaithful to the United States of America or the Constitution of the United States.
You can take any moral position you like about men and women who cheat while married, but there simply is no correlation, whatsoever???from a psychological perspective???between whether they can remain true to their wedding vows and whether they can remain true to the Oath of Office.
I want to be coldly analytical, not moralize, here. I want to tell you what Mr. Gingrich???s behavior could mean for the country, not for the future of his current marriage. So, here???s what one interested in making America stronger can reasonably conclude???psychologically???from Mr. Gingrich???s behavior during his three marriages:
1) Three women have met Mr. Gingrich and been so moved by his emotional energy and intellect that they decided they wanted to spend the rest of their lives with him.
2) Two of these women felt this way even though Mr. Gingrich was already married.
3 ) One of them felt this way even though Mr. Gingrich was already married for the second time, was not exactly her equal in the looks department and had a wife (Marianne) who wanted to make his life without her as painful as possible.
Conclusion: When three women want to sign on for life with a man who is now running for president, I worry more about whether we???ll be clamoring for a third Gingrich term, not whether we???ll want to let him go after one.
4) Two women???Mr. Gingrich???s first two wives???have sat down with him while he delivered to them incredibly painful truths: that he no longer loved them as he did before, that he had fallen in love with other women and that he needed to follow his heart, despite the great price he would pay financially and the risk he would be taking with his reputation.
Conclusion: I can only hope Mr. Gingrich will be as direct and unsparing with the Congress, the American people and our allies. If this nation must now move with conviction in the direction of its heart, Newt Gingrich is obviously no stranger to that journey.
5) Mr. Gingrich???s daughters from his first marriage are among his most vigorous supporters. They obviously adore him and respect him and feel grateful for the kind of father he was.
When I want to know who in a marriage (or, for that matter, a series of marriages) is the one who actually was aligned with their best interests, I never dismiss evidence of who the children gravitate toward and admire. In this case, they have judged the father who left their family, then remarried twice. And they judge him 10 out of 10. I only hope my own children love me and respect me as much when they are adults.
So, as far as I can tell, judging from the psychological data, we have only one real risk to America from his marital history if Newt Gingrich were to become president: We would need to worry that another nation, perhaps a little younger than ours, would be so taken by Mr. Gingrich that it would seduce him into marrying it and becoming its president. And I think that is exceedingly unlikely.

Read more: Newt Gingrich's Three Marriages Mean He Might Make A Strong President -- Really | Fox News

At first I thought this was written by the Onion and I was like :lol: but then I realized it was by a reputable news source Fox and I was like...:doh:

At first I thought this was written by the Onion and I was like :lol: but then I realized it was by a reputable news source Fox and I was like...:doh:
I know what you mean. The Onion is so much more reputable.

My "conclusion" (opinion) is Mr. Gingrich is a psychopath.

Former Speaker of the House and Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich.....

As I have written before for Fox News Opinion, I don’t think voters belong in a candidate’s bedroom. But the media can’t seem to help itself from trying to castrate candidates for the prurient pleasure of the public.

Lets start right here. Mr. Gingrich's own words were that; He cannot be trusted to hold ANY political office anymore and should be impeached.

That was when he was cheating on his wife and trying to impeach Clinton for doing the very same thing, cheating on his wife.

You can take any moral position you like about men and women who cheat while married,

However, whatever we think, Mr. Gingrich has made it clear he thinks that someone who cheats on his wife cannot be trusted to hold ANY political office.

1) Three women have met Mr. Gingrich and been so moved by his emotional energy and intellect that they decided they wanted to spend the rest of their lives with him.

What? Is this a real statement? I will not say ALL women but we ALL know that SOME women marry for political, power or monetary reasons. Mr. Gingrich was RICH and POWERFUL. and in POLITICS. I do not accept at face value any statement trying to assume why these women married this serial cheater.

2) Two of these women felt this way even though Mr. Gingrich was already married.

This says nothing at all about Mr. Gingrich except that he cheats and lies. It speaks volumes about the women on the other hand. Anyone who will mess around with someone who is married has very little, if any, moral values.

3 ) One of them felt this way even though Mr. Gingrich was already married for the second time,

La ta daaa and on and on

Your "Conclusion" is flawed.
The most truthful conclusion that can be drawn from this is that Mr. Gingrich is a liar with no moral fortitude that will lie and cheat to get what he wants for himself. He will condemn someone for the exact thing he is guilty of with the straightest face possible.

The rest of your untruthful article is so filled with misleading statements, false conclusions and outright lies as to be laughable.

The psychology of a man that has done these things is VERY clear. He is clearly a psychopath that has no conscious, no remorse, and feels no guilt.
He will do anything, hurt anyone, say anything to get what he wants and feel no empathy for anyone he hurts or destroys along the way.

He will lie, cheat, steal or even kill to show his superiority over the world.

If you do not believe me lets look at the psychologically accepted Hare Check list.

This is the Hare's Checklist: I will highlight the ones I believe I have seen Mr. Gingrich display in his life. My opinion only.

1. GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM -- the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.

2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH -- a grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.

3. NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM -- an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have a low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.

4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING -- can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.

5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one's victims.

6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT -- a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one's victims.

7. SHALLOW AFFECT -- emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.

8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY -- a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.

9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE -- an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.

10. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS -- expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.

11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR -- a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.

12. EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS -- a variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.

13. LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS -- an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.

14. IMPULSIVITY -- the occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.

15. IRRESPONSIBILITY -- repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.

16. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS -- a failure to accept responsibility for one's actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.

17. MANY SHORT-TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS -- a lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.

18. JUVENILE DELINQUENCY -- behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.

19. REVOCATION OF CONDITION RELEASE -- a revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.

20. CRIMINAL VERSATILITY -- a diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes.

The listed items that I did not highlight still somewhat fit but I am not sure so I left them blank.

I have never met or examined Mr. Gingrich and therefore ALL of this is nothing more than my opinion to what I have observed.

My "conclusion" (opinion) is Mr. Gingrich is a psychopath.

That is a whole lot more than I care to read about that two faced hypocritical shit bag..

And I can't believe he was able to get 1 woman to sleep with him, let alone 3.

Yeah, how could we accept a president that would cheat on his wife? We need a guy with higher moral standards like Bill. lol

You realize that this happened at the same time Gingrich was after Clinton for banging tubby?

I really don't care about his personal life, but I do care about his hypocrisy.

If nothing it shows he's a good multi-tasker.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, how could we accept a president that would cheat on his wife? We need a guy with higher moral standards like Bill. lol

Not to defend Clinton but to show you how hypocritical Newt is he was one of the people leading the impeachment proceedings against Bill Clinton for the Lewinsky affair.

Newt Gingrich: Leading Clinton impeachment wasn't hypocritical

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said on "Fox News Sunday" yesterday that it wasn't hypocritical of him to lead impeachment proceedings against President Bill Clinton in the 1990's, even though he was having an extramarital affair at the time, because the impeachment case was "not about personal behavior."

"Obviously, it's complex and, obviously, I wasn't doing things to be proud of," Gingrich said. "On the other hand... I understood that in a federal court, in a case in front of a federal judge, to commit a felony, which is what he did, perjury, was a felony. The question I raise was very simple: should a president of the United States be above the law?"

The former speaker's past indiscretions have become a matter of discussion again as he considers jumping into the 2012 presidential race. In recent months, Gingrich has been confronted with questions about his infidelity and multiple marriages by a Christian-affiliated media outlet and by his detractors at a speech at a university. His personal problems will likely prove to be a political liability most significantly early on, when Republicans must appeal to social conservatives in Iowa, the first state in the nominating process next year.

When asked on Sunday whether he considered himself in a "glass house" as he lead the impeachment proceedings against Mr. Clinton, Gingrich said yes. However, he said it was imperative for him to continue with the impeachment.

"I thought to myself if I cannot do what I have to do as a public leader, I would have resigned," he said. "Now, look, I think you have to look at whether or not people have to be perfect in order to be leaders. I don't think I'm perfect. I admitted I had problems. I admitted that I sought forgiveness."

"But I also think over time, if you look at my total record, I'm a pretty effective leader," Gingrich continued. "I fight for this country and I fight for the changes we need with tenacity and I take a fairly tough beating, including from you and others, in order to stand in the arena and stand up for what I believe is really important."

I'm sure most Presidents and other world leaders have had extra marital affairs but Clinton did commit perjury which really made matters worse.

can you imagine Hillary giving helmet to slick Willy? if it happened in the past I'm sure it was probably the worst head ever.

the dishonestly of lying does not bother me, everybody lies to varying extents and under different circumstances. it's human nature to be dishonest at times.

Back