• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Diet Help Requested

ManInBlack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have posted this diet in another section but thought I could get some help here from some of the diet experts on the board.

First, stats:
24 years old
210 pounds
5'11"
legit 15% body fat

I will be running a cycle of Test Prop and D Bol. I know that when gaining muscle, fat is also gained. I would love to get up to about 225, 230 by the end of the 10 week cycle with bodyfat as close to the same as possible. I am not exactly sure on my maintenance calories because I have actually maintained weight at 3500 calories a day and also closer to 4000. I posted my diet below, in help would be awesome....Also, didnt include vegetables but I do eat them, not everyday though.

listed out to the side in ( ) is what I will eat on my off days. I raised the fats and lowered the carbs and left protein basically the same

**atleast a gallon jug of water everyday**
Training Days
4500 calories
389g protein
484g carbs
104g fat

Meal 1: (2 scoops whey/1 banana)
1 cup oats/1 banana/2 scoops whey

Meal 2: (2 eggs/1 cup egg whites/HALF cup oats/1 cup milk)
2 eggs
1 cup egg whites
1 cup oats
1 cup milk

Meal 3 Post workout shake: (2 scoops whey/24 almonds/1 banana)
2.5 scoops whey
3/4 cup dextrose
1 banana

Meal 4: (8 ounces chicken/1 cup rice)
8 ounces chicken
1 cup rice
1 banana
1 cup milk

Meal 5: (10 ounces turkey/24 almonds)
10 ounces turkey
2 slices wheat bread
2 tbsp. peanut butter

Meal 6: (8 ounces chicken/2 tbsp. peanut butter)
8 ounces chicken
2 potatoes

Snack: (same)
1 greek yogurt cup
24 almonds

Meal 7 before bed: (same)
1 cup milk
1 scoop casein
1 tbsp. olive oil

Diet looks good and clean.
My macros have been roughly 50 protein 25/25 fat carbs with a weekly carb /cheat meal.

probably not much help here. I have been on a perma cut! I have been able to cut 50 pounds of fat and add 15-20 muscle over the last 11 months. I am on TRT @ 50 years old. I am sure that has a lot to do with the muscle

Diet looks good and clean.
My macros have been roughly 50 protein 25/25 fat carbs with a weekly carb /cheat meal.

probably not much help here. I have been on a perma cut! I have been able to cut 50 pounds of fat and add 15-20 muscle over the last 11 months. I am on TRT @ 50 years old. I am sure that has a lot to do with the muscle

Thats a heck of an accomplishment Jag, congrats brother. 50 years old and still gettin' it, props to ya. :winkfinger:

LOL fightin getting old

3/4 cup of dextrose ? I wonder if you need much more that few tablespoons of dextrose to elevate your insulin reposonse? I am assuming you are useing that to help move the protein into your muscle?

Yeah, according to livestrong.com 3/4 cup dextrose comes out to about 115g of carbs...I am wanting to get a lot of carbs after my workout, I suppose that could possibly be too much but it has done me right in the past.

Got it I used to take about 40g pwo. But being that I am cutting I try to keep the calories low. Protein high!

Back