• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ECA vs CLEN

lowtones_82

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been looking around and trying to figure out the best one to go with. I'm 6'4" 235, and dont wanna lose too much mass, and I'm just not sure which way to go.

A couple people have told me that I can stack the ECA with IronMags Halo-Extreme to maintain muscle mass(not sure if this is true), or I was thinking about a Clen/Tuarine program.

Any imput is appreciated

To not loose muscle mass you can keep your protein high and use an anabolic during dieting.

ECA and clen will heat you up a little bit to get rid of some fat. Nothing that cardio couldn't do over time. Make sure you don't take them more than 2 weeks straight unless you throw in some Benadryl.
You can get Adrenal Fatigue using it for to long.

I'm good on the protein, and I think thats what he was getting at when he recommended the IML Halo.. What would be a good stack with either (just looking for more opinions or people that have experienced them)

Back