• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Quick Question on Front Loading with Test E - help really appreciated.

DrewC

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone...new guy here. I started reading this forum recently, and am really happy that I found a place with such knowledgeable and "seasoned" people. I have a very wide/long background in the sports nutrition/supplement industry and know a lot about prohormones/prosteroids...but have been reading a lot, and am doing my best to increase my knowledge on anabolics. I have been reading and talking to people for a good 6 months, and just decided to start Test E. I'm going to be blasting/cruising.

My question is this... I did my first Test injection this past Saturday. 6 weeks ago I started a cycle of RPN Havoc (aka epistane), as I did not think I was going to be starting my cycle this soon. Right now I'm a little bit worried that my T levels could crash for the next couple of weeks until the Test kicks in, if I just discontinue use of the havoc. Would you guys suggest I stay on havoc for a couple of weeks, giving the T some time to kick in, or should I just end it?

I'm sure this is a pretty "newbie" question, but that's what's eating at me right now, and I don't want to have any crash in my T levels, especially with a big meet coming up.

I look forward to expanding my knowledge base and being able to give advice to other on this form in the future. Any responses would be very much appreciated.

Thank You,
D

what are your stats brother? how old? height, weight, bf%, cycle history? diet

Thanks for replying, I appreciate it.

31 yrs. old
5'11
215lbs.
10-11%BF
Only cycles in the past have been prohormones/prosteroids (Superdrol, Havoc, ergomax lmg, superdrol/pherablex stack)
edit: Forgot diet....approximately 5000kcals/day. 6-7 meals consisting of lean beef, quinoa pasta, oats, shakes, fruits, chicken, legumes, greens.....basically anything I can fit into my body that has lean protein, good fats and good carbs!

I have been thinking about it and reading specifically about "front loading", and I think it may make more sense to just front load with the Test E.

I'm going to be "cruising" on 600mg/week. First shot was on Saturday. Tuesdays are going to be my once/week injection day, so I'm thinking to do 500mg's on Tuesday for the front load. What do you think about that? Also, when doing this front load, should I only inject twice for this 1st week, or should I do it in the 2nd week as well?

Thanks again for replying, I really appreciate it.

Thanks for replying, I appreciate it.

31 yrs. old
5'11
215lbs.
10-11%BF
Only cycles in the past have been prohormones/prosteroids (Superdrol, Havoc, ergomax lmg, superdrol/pherablex stack)
edit: Forgot diet....approximately 5000kcals/day. 6-7 meals consisting of lean beef, quinoa pasta, oats, shakes, fruits, chicken, legumes, greens.....basically anything I can fit into my body that has lean protein, good fats and good carbs!

I have been thinking about it and reading specifically about "front loading", and I think it may make more sense to just front load with the Test E.

I'm going to be "cruising" on 600mg/week. First shot was on Saturday. Tuesdays are going to be my once/week injection day, so I'm thinking to do 500mg's on Tuesday for the front load. What do you think about that? Also, when doing this front load, should I only inject twice for this 1st week, or should I do it in the 2nd week as well?

Thanks again for replying, I really appreciate it.

:geewhiz: If that's your "cruise", then I wanna know what you consider a "blast".

ok.. I don't think you want to use the term "cruise" as I don't think you are on HRT... but I think I get where you're going. As for the Havoc.. How long have you been running it already? If it's been relatively short, I wouldn't discontinue the use until the Test E has kicked in. Being your first cycle, 500mg of Test E per wk should be a good starting point. I would pin 250mg on Monday and 250mg on Friday to keep your blood levels stable.

Do you have an AI (aromatase inhibitor). ie.. aromasin or adex?
Do you have your PCT (post cycle therapy) lined up and on hand? Clomid + AI

ok.. I don't think you want to use the term "cruise" as I don't think you are on HRT... but I think I get where you're going. As for the Havoc.. How long have you been running it already? If it's been relatively short, I wouldn't discontinue the use until the Test E has kicked in. Being your first cycle, 500mg of Test E per wk should be a good starting point. I would pin 250mg on Monday and 250mg on Friday to keep your blood levels stable.

Do you have an AI (aromatase inhibitor). ie.. aromasin or adex?
Do you have your PCT (post cycle therapy) lined up and on hand? Clomid + AI

Thanks Pitts, I appreciate it.

I just finished my 6th week of the havoc. You probably already know, but it is a methylated compound. Obviously I've been taking all my ancillaries (BP, cholestrol, Liver)... That was the reason I was a little bit hesitant on staying on it for the 2 extra weeks, waiting for the Test E to kick in. What do you think?

From reading I guess I was under the impression that if the Test was Front loaded, it would keep levels high regardless of if you were coming off of something else or not. Is that incorrect?

And yes, I do... I actually have some stuff I received recently and some stuff from the past... so I have Arimidex, Clomid, tamox and torem.

Thanks

Back