• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Miss Springsteen's Road To Domination!

Miss Springsteen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Board Rep
Reaction score
Hi, I decided to do a little log for my first run with AW anavar. I will be running the cycle for 6 weeks. I've only been training for about 2 years but I truly do put my all into every workout. This is only the beginning for me. :)

STATS
23 years old
5'4
110lb
18%bf(according to caliper but im sure its higher)
Chest-36
Waist-26
Hips-36 1/2
Arms-11 1/2
Quads-19
Calves-13 1/4

My goal for this cycle is to recomp a bit. I dont want to lose weight but i obviously dont want to gain fat. Im looking to add some LBM while perhaps trying to lose fat at the same time.

SUPPLEMENTS
Anabolic Warehouse anavar(5mg for first week to assess tolerance and 10mg for weeks 2-6)
Multi vitamin
Fish Oil

DIET
Calories vary from 1200-1800

Meal One- 1 egg yolk and 3 egg whites
Meal Two- 3oz chicken w/ peas
Snack- Almonds
Meal Three- Shake
Snack- Cottage cheese and salsa
Meal Four- Chicken and spinach
Meal Six- Shake
Meal Seven-Tuna
^^that is my low carb day diet plan. I wont be logging my diet everyday since its the same food with different amount of carbs everyday depending on if its a high/moderate/low carb day

TRAINING
I currently am doing a 5 day split.
mon-chest
tues-back
wed-arms
thurs-legs
fri-shoulders and abs
sat-off
sun-off
my workouts are quick, get in get out
I do cardio 5 days a week for 30-45min each session(treadmill, elliptical,HIIT)
*I will update as much as possible for each workout

*I CURRENTLY AM 6 DAYS INTO THE CYCLE, BUT NO REAL CHANGES ARE MADE 6 DAYS INTO ANAVAR SO ITS NOT IMPORTANT. ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOTICED BETTER PUMPS WHILE LIFTING (PROBABLY JUST PLACEBO EFFECT)

*THE PICTURES WERE TAKEN 1 WEEK BEFORE STARTING THE CYCLE*

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Good money our first lady !! Love the detail on it log most dude canT do it like that. Like me lol

Last edited:
you...are...beautiful

for real though. good luck! will be following!

Ok guys we know ur test is pretty high,please respect our team members !!take a cold shower! Relax!!

DAY 6/BACK

Warmup
Lat pulldown- 50x15,65x8,65x8
One arm row-20x15,30x10,30x10
Seated row- 35x15,45x15,55x12
Deadlifts- 65x12, 85x12, 105x12 (could have done more, grip sucks)

Cardio-30min on recumbent bike
15min of HIIT on elliptical before bed

All cable exercises were done on a plate loaded cable machine so the numbers are going to seem pretty off comparerd to a selectorized machine like at my gym.

DAY 6/BACK

Warmup
Lat pulldown- 50x15,65x8,65x8
One arm row-20x15,30x10,30x10
Seated row- 35x15,45x15,55x12
Deadlifts- 65x12, 85x12, 105x12 (could have done more, grip sucks)

Cardio-30min on recumbent bike

All cable exercises were done on a plate loaded cable machine so the numbers are going to seem pretty off comparerd to a selectorized machine like at my gym.

Have you tried using wrist straps? Id imagine you dont want hiuge forearms anyway and it makes a huge difference in the weight you can handle. I use them only on my last sets to ensure my lats are fried before my arms.

Have you tried using wrist straps? Id imagine you dont want hiuge forearms anyway and it makes a huge difference in the weight you can handle. I use them only on my last sets to ensure my lats are fried before my arms.

Yeah I normally do wear them but Juice was using them and i didnt feel like waiting between sets lol..I need to get a pair of my own :)

IML Gear Cream!
looks good. i would go to 20 mg ed var 10 am/ 10pm and take milk thistle its at walmart. but your getting there.

looks good. i would go to 20 mg ed var 10 am/ 10pm and take milk thistle its at walmart. but your getting there.

Yeah i def have enough of it to run 20mg ed, being my first run i wanted to see how i react to AW var. I will get there someday :)
Thanks for the advice Unclem!

Best of luck First Lady,
Should be fun
:winkfinger:

Subscribed. Im interested in how you react to the anavar, is this your first time with it?

Should be interesting what are your goals? Best 18% I have ever seen and don't lose to much of it but either way you'll look great, good luck will be watching.

Ignore the retarded question just read your goals I think your avatar had me in a trance again must have skipped that line sorry, stop your jedi mind tricks.

IML Gear Cream!
thats awesome... my wife just took her first var this morning 10mg.

Ignore the retarded question just read your goals I think your avatar had me in a trance again must have skipped that line sorry, stop your jedi mind tricks.

Haha sorry rene! Thank youu!

thats awesome... my wife just took her first var this morning 10mg.

Thats great! I hope she likes it! :)

Get it. Am gonna be checking your log from time to time. Hope the Anavar works well for you!

does var increase libido in women?

Yes it does, my libido has been high all day for about 3 days now. I am currently on mt2 that increases libido also but my libido is only super high after the mt2 injection then it goes away. So i know my libido has been super crazy bc of the anavar.

DAY 7/ARMS (My schedule is messed up this week, sorry. Will get back to my regular routine next week)

Warmup
Ez bar curls- 35x10, 40x7, 45x6
DB isolation curls- 15x12, 20x6, 20x6

Close grip bench- 45x12, 55x8, 55x7
B.H tri ext- 20x25, 25x15, 30x10

Cardio-30min

Subcribed and in to see results after 6 weeks of your hard training, diet and AW anavar. Great log and i give you props for jumping in and doing this! Is that a home gym i see?

Last edited:
Back