• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So much hatin' in Anything Goes . . .

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What should be done? Discuss . . . :paddle:

Ban kos. The guy hates on everyone. Any thread started or challenge laid down he gets jealous due to his insecurity. Ive never been attacked more, not that it really bothers me. But it does get tiring. Search his threads, there him calling outt members or mods. The guys a fucken head case.:coffee:

Because you're all gay! lol

Anyhoo, the only one I really see doing the hatin' is madman. But, he's entertaining. My vote would be to let the haters keep on hatin'. Afterall, it is anything goes and it's kinda fun to watch.

What happened to the minimum post count to get into anything goes?

And where the fuck is our jew smileys? :paddle:

Happy-Passover--passover-jewish-jew-smiley-emoticon-000596-large.gif

KOS has his placed here . . . I only wish he'd hit the nitrous once in a while :lol:

. . Im think Anything Goes needs to run another competition :daydream:

What happened to the minimum post count to get into anything goes?

And where the fuck is our jew smileys? :paddle:

who hasnt been reporting the noobs? Derpa derp! :clapping:

. . any my request for tranny jew mexican smilies has been denied :dont:

KOS has his placed here . . . I only wish he'd hit the nitrous once in a while :lol:

. . Im think Anything Goes needs to run another competition :daydream:

Like the one i won last year? This could be good!! I will not bother kos anymore he needs the satisfaction in here more than me.

I like the idea captn and i will even contribute to the prizes! Put it together bro

haters be hatin. There is a large lack of irreverence in the AG as of late. What's with all the seriousness? In fairness, I guess I'd be cranky too if my huge jew nose blocked out the sight of my penis. Guess who I'm not sharing cocaine with?

IML Gear Cream!
I was going to ask this same question yesterday. And wondering when the Captn' was going to step in. There has been blatant Mod bashing, Member ownage, One guy begging for a Mod position and even another guy asking what wieght belt to use in anything goes, low post count thread starters such as Z71 starting a thread in AG with three posts. And don't even get me started with the fatman or the gimp, ones delusional and the other one is a closet cock smoker. Actually thats interchangeable, Anywho, Pick it up Captn' get off the tranny cock and do what was bestowed upon you for the good of the forum.

:coffee:

Contest in here would be very cool. Other than loads swallowed what kind of contest could we have?

Lol im half German:). Pretty sure oma and opa bbqd a few back in the day:coffee:

Hmmmm... a Contest?

I'm the Chess Master so we couldn't do that

Dicklimpsky offering prizes? Not sure if I would consider getting to stick it in his bum is much of a prize.

lol

I like my women with huge tits, big hips, and a front tail... just sayin

Back