• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Journey to a 450+ lbs bench

IML Gear Cream!

sorry about quality
455lbs

Hell of a Job CK !!!

Hell of a Job CK !!!

Thanks brother.
I compete in march! Can't wait.

Going to be curious to see how some
Test / Tren / Halotest
influence my bench

dont wrry about the picture that is some quality lifting good job

IML Gear Cream!
dont wrry about the picture that is some quality lifting good job

Thanks man. Usually my vids are better quality forgot to change camera.
But yeah I will be making some awesome progress I hope

great job! not many get up to these kinds of weights wait until you hit 5 plates a side!

I freaking love benching!

I feel it is time to bring this old thread back from the dead. Especially sense this upcoming competition (December 15th) I will be going for a 440lbs bench... Soooo Here we go.
I am benching 1 last time (Wed 5am) before leaving for Thanksgiving vacation, but I will have a video up.

Also, this is my BENCH thread. Yes I do lower body, I will be competing in all 3 lifts. However, my other two have quite a bit of growing to do. I hit a 50lbs PR yesterday and got a 500lbs rack pull which made my day... video is posted in another topic.

Anyway, this is my old thread and I shall bring it back from the dead. lets see that 450...

Rough morning. leaving for Thanksgiving vacation today, so I wanted to get one last heavy lift in... well it didn't happen. Saturday, sunday, Monday heavy lifting took its toll.

Today I worked up to 315lbs bench, quickly realized I was an idiot so I did speed work.
We use a Tendo machine, speed output should be .80/m/second
did 10x3 reps for speed.

After speed:
5x20 dips
5x12 flyes with bands
5x20 db press
5x5 dp extensions

Making progress on the bench. Unfortunately this was my last Max effort day before the meet :(

IML Gear Cream!

I am competing again in April so I plan to murder this lift then.

How this thread brings back memories!!!

Going to be curious to see how some
Test / Tren / Halotest
influence my bench

If you can't get halo, you can always do DROL. You'll be raping gorillas and eating steel, love the stuff. Every kind of weight you touch feels like you can handle it.

ha man this thread is old 2012 I remember it like It was yesterday, I remember this thread all I can say is good job bro u set a goal and hit it! regardless of the time its done, good job

p.s I havnt read thru the thread iv been to busy in the barey legal thread

Back