• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Journey to a 450+ lbs bench

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone!

Figured I would share this video with you guys! My bench 400lbs, its not perfect but hey it will only get prettier over the next few weeks. I am on week 4 of my 10 week cycle. My goal is a 450+ Bench before week 10!

<<< click here 400lbs bench >>>
Wish me luck! And feel free to follow my progress and lifting... I am running a pretty sweet log. Check my signature !

thanks guys, she was rough going up. but I conquered that big ole girl

Tryed it 4x.... It shows it's brokin. What was your max before you started the cycle?

Totally solid lift man!!

I did 350 the other day and was happy with it. Im shooting for 400 soon enough!

Tryed it 4x.... It shows it's brokin. What was your max before you started the cycle?

Dunno man, try again? heh 5th time is a charm!

Most I have ever gotten is a 410, that as on a PH only cycle (superdrol). Before I started this cycle I took 3 weeks off from the gym to nurse an arm injury (which still is not healed). So, I walked into the gym on Day 1 with a bench of 315lbs for 6 reps--after which I was completely dead.
Now I am on the beginning of week 4, and have 6 weeks more to go. 450lbs should be easy!

Should check out my log bro!

Totally solid lift man!!

I did 350 the other day and was happy with it. Im shooting for 400 soon enough!

Nice! Congrats. Shoot for that 400 and then before you know it you will be aiming even higher! haha its never heavy enough

Lotta weight CK congrats bro,
Be watching for the 450 :winkfinger:

Great lift bro, and congrats on hitting that milestone..I do however have some constructive criticism..To help save your shoulders down the road, I would try to work on tucking your elbows, a bit more arch in your back to drive your traps into the bench which will help create a bit stronger base, and lastly bro is the drive with your legs, being more "tight" the legs shouldnt be bouncing. I mean no offense, just some things I noticed..still a great lift

Great lift bro, and congrats on hitting that milestone..I do however have some constructive criticism..To help save your shoulders down the road, I would try to work on tucking your elbows, a bit more arch in your back to drive your traps into the bench which will help create a bit stronger base, and lastly bro is the drive with your legs, being more "tight" the legs shouldnt be bouncing. I mean no offense, just some things I noticed..still a great lift

CK, if you bench like this, you could hit 410 tomorrow.:winkfinger:

Grats on the big lift.

CK, if you bench like this, you could hit 410 tomorrow.:winkfinger:

Grats on the big lift.

Very nice advice Ile tell you my issues

When I try to drive my legs into the floor to power my lift it doesn't work right and nothing positive happens

If I arch my back more it is painful in my lower back when I do heavier weight

The back arch simulates a decline bench which we are all stronger in and it also shortens the range of motion. Making it easier to lift more weight. Problem is my back !

I see what you are saying, and I certainly didnt mean to arch yourself to the point of it hurting, the arch was there simply to get more of your traps down into the bench, which also gives you the ability *in my experience* to drive more with the legs.

but if it hurts, then dont do it, but please for me, tuck those elbows, I learned the hard way with that one..dave tate has a great video on youtube about setting up in the bench
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QnwAoesJvQ

but as stated before..good lift, im hoping to eclipse the 500lbs mark in a few months, 405 was my first barrier

I see what you are saying, and I certainly didnt mean to arch yourself to the point of it hurting, the arch was there simply to get more of your traps down into the bench, which also gives you the ability *in my experience* to drive more with the legs.

but if it hurts, then dont do it, but please for me, tuck those elbows, I learned the hard way with that one..dave tate has a great video on youtube about setting up in the bench
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QnwAoesJvQ

but as stated before..good lift, im hoping to eclipse the 500lbs mark in a few months, 405 was my first barrier

"my bad"
haha I love it.
Wish I had a guy that had that technique down pat to school me at the gym. Will watch the video a bit with the roomies and practice a bit, but I feel like I need someone to actually do it with me.
Am going to make some adjustments next chest day ( not going for a max though until the week after next). Thanks for that video!

Yeah once you get the tucking of the elbows, it comes easy.

I have a buddy who's lower back hurts as well when it comes to arching. I think it comes down to a weakness in lower back strength and maybe tightness of the hip flexors. How well do you hold an arch while squatting or dead lifting?

Dunno man, try again? heh 5th time is a charm!

Most I have ever gotten is a 410, that as on a PH only cycle (superdrol). Before I started this cycle I took 3 weeks off from the gym to nurse an arm injury (which still is not healed). So, I walked into the gym on Day 1 with a bench of 315lbs for 6 reps--after which I was completely dead.
Now I am on the beginning of week 4, and have 6 weeks more to go. 450lbs should be easy!

Should check out my log bro!

Well, I'm tryin to watch it on my phone could be why....

Yeah once you get the tucking of the elbows, it comes easy.

I have a buddy who's lower back hurts as well when it comes to arching. I think it comes down to a weakness in lower back strength and maybe tightness of the hip flexors. How well do you hold an arch while squatting or dead lifting?

I do a sumo deadlift, legs very wide squad down grab the bar pretty close grip and power on up. My back isn't hunched over for the most part.

I don't really arch when squatting. I dunno, would have to post a video of each lift. Videos are better than words

Hell ya bro thats good shit, congrats and I hope to get on that level one day

ck..........looking good bro.............

thanks man! Workin hard!
Tomorrow chest day again, gonna go for some reps. Then next week going for a new max

Hey everyone!

Figured I would share this video with you guys! My bench 400lbs, its not perfect but hey it will only get prettier over the next few weeks. I am on week 4 of my 10 week cycle. My goal is a 450+ Bench before week 10!

<<< click here 400lbs bench >>>
Wish me luck! And feel free to follow my progress and lifting... I am running a pretty sweet log. Check my signature !

powerhouse little short fucker:clapping:

Back