Napsgear.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Late orders still late.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Late orders still late.....

Is it just me but doesnt seem to be like anybody is receiving their late orders? I really hope we dont have a Deja Vu like last time Naps had shipping issues & we were told for 5mths that our packages were on their way. Hey not knocking Naps but facts are facts. Lets all hope that they are just seems strange to me that they have known for awhile about the shipping problem & people not recieving anything & yet I havent heard or read of one person recieving anything? Strange my guess instead of fixing the problem when they knew about it which makes sense, they waited till the reopening,i know complain alot hell but I work just as hard for my money as the rest of yall & I expect good service from Naps not this.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Jimrat and we respect that you bust your balls for your money and all shipments will be sent and filled. Time is our enemy right now but it is coming!!!
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisotpherm View Post
    Jimrat and we respect that you bust your balls for your money and all shipments will be sent and filled. Time is our enemy right now but it is coming!!!

Chrisot I have been watching the comments posted by Jimrat,, I have to say I will not be placing any order till this guy gets his. He has been beat up on this board for just asking when his stuff will come? I do understand the problems that naps had. So my question is has Jimrat been Pm ing with reps about this? If he has,, why is he still posting about the problem? And Have you or any other reps confirmed with him exactly whats going on with his order? And Jimrat if the reps have helped you and told you its coming,, stop re posting and wait for your order!

Rep Points

Ive put in about 6 tickets,you know what I just wany honesty dont keep saying things have been sent & they should be 2 wks comes & goes is my point just tell me things are on hold & ill respect that....

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jimrat View Post
    Is it just me but doesnt seem to be like anybody is receiving their late orders? I really hope we dont have a Deja Vu like last time Naps had shipping issues & we were told for 5mths that our packages were on their way. Hey not knocking Naps but facts are facts. Lets all hope that they are just seems strange to me that they have known for awhile about the shipping problem & people not recieving anything & yet I havent heard or read of one person recieving anything? Strange my guess instead of fixing the problem when they knew about it which makes sense, they waited till the reopening,i know complain alot hell but I work just as hard for my money as the rest of yall & I expect good service from Naps not this.
    They just reopened and as far as I can tell the warehouse is not in Toledo Ohio.Calm down give it another week. Its not like we are placing orders for candy here..things happen, Thats just the way its in the world of roid smuggling..you want quick and easy with not chance of problems? Order some whey powder from GNC..

Large Broly
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Ive put in about 6 tickets,you know what I just wany honesty dont keep saying things have been sent & they should be 2 wks comes & goes is my point just tell me things are on hold & ill respect that....
    Weird cause its barely been 1 week from the date you were given that they would be leaving. So your 2 week theory is mute and crap right now. Your just trying to start drama and it wont work. You will get your stuff just ask standard donkey, he was a pain in my ass for MONTHS but he got all his gear and then some. No offense to you SD just using you as an example.

Rep Points

I was told that all orders would me out by almost 10 days ago. I have been in contact with them and every time I ask them: has either of my two orders shipped yet? Please give me a simple yes or no answer, There reply. All orders will be taken care of. I don't feel my question is being unreasonable, and deserves an answer. I try to remain positive but it's getting hard. I even suggested they sub t the she products for what they could sent now. No reply. and if I ask for a refund I expect same. Come On Naps. don't make this a repeat of last time. Your loyal customer deserve honest answers. Not put off. Sorry but enough is enough

Rep Points

Did the samething bro ask them wks ago about subing shit & he actually got pissed, horrible Customer service going on 3 mths now

Large Broly
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Not sure what you all want now. They are telling you its been shipped and its only been 10 days and just now your going to start freaking out? Makes no sense....you all know you will get your gear we have been Through this before and we have all seen the outcome.

Manwhore

Rep Points

10 days?

LOL!

Rep Points

Saying enough is enough is not going to make your gear come quicker.

Also being a prick about it wont either..........Just saying.

Rep Points

I agree.... once you've sent money for an illegal substance you've just bought the right to STFU until it either arrives or not. I too am waiting, but what can you do???

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GXR64 View Post
    Not sure what you all want now. They are telling you its been shipped and its only been 10 days and just now your going to start freaking out? Makes no sense....you all know you will get your gear we have been Through this before and we have all seen the outcome.
    GXR64 bro, they aren't telling anyone the orders have been shipped. That is the issue, I don't expect it to be on by door step yet. I was told, All orders "WILL'' be taken care of, not They have been. A simple straight answer is all I asked for...nothing more.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ray3801 View Post
    I agree.... once you've sent money for an illegal substance you've just bought the right to STFU until it either arrives or not. I too am waiting, but what can you do???
    LOL. that is easy to say when you only spend a few hundred a shot. If That was my cases I would have the same attitude..

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
    Saying enough is enough is not going to make your gear come quicker.

Also being a prick about it wont either..........Just saying.
    Not being a prick bro. I have Been through this before. and I still have good things to say about Naps. I just can't wait 7 months again. I have a lot to lose. That is all I can say without putting myself in a bad position on open board.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by billgtg View Post
    Not being a prick bro. I have Been through this before. and I still have good things to say about Naps. I just can't wait 7 months again. I have a lot to lose. That is all I can say without putting myself in a bad position on open board.
    Waiting sucks but it's outwith your control, so why worry. They always deliver, so you're going to get your gear. It just may not be to the timetable you expected due to difficulties, (which often happen in international drug dealing)

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by billgtg View Post
    Bill and everyone else who are awaiting, we know you guys are frustrated and some past that point to pissed off. We get it. We can't push the mail system or shipping issue any faster than what it is going, so agian you will just have to hang in there. We know waiting any longer than a month would make business bad, however NAPS is working furiously to catch all orders up and continue to provied you with the best quality gear and customer service possible. None of us reps are going to blow you off but take what you have to say to heart and try and resolve the issues. However we ask that you come through PM's on any serious issues or concerns so we can address it properly and without becoming a spectacle . Thanks for your understanding!!!
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

Rep Points

Bill and everyone else who are awaiting, we know you guys are frustrated and some past that point to pissed off. We get it. We can't push the mail system or shipping issue any faster than what it is going, so agian you will just have to hang in there. We know waiting any longer than a month would make business bad, however NAPS is working furiously to catch all orders up and continue to provied you with the best quality gear and customer service possible. None of us reps are going to blow you off but take what you have to say to heart and try and resolve the issues. However we ask that you come through PM's on any serious issues or concerns so we can address it properly and without becoming a spectacle . Thanks for your understanding!!!
    A spectacle? it already is... I tune in daily! cant wait for the finale...

Large Broly
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by modsquad View Post
    A spectacle? it already is... I tune in daily! cant wait for the finale...
    It will be epic....spoiler alert...most these guys will vanish

Rep Points

Rep Points

I believe in naps. I know they had problems in the past and maybe now but they come thru. I had a friend who ordered from them and it was great. I decided to go with another sponsored company because of this issue and because GP isnt available yet.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ray3801 View Post
    Exactly man, the waiting suxs, but it's the game we play.. and Naps always comes through, pick up a new hobby, join a scrapbooking class, do whatever man, just don't be starting crap after only 10 days.. c'mon ! lol

Rep Points

Y'all honestly don't know what your talking about! When I've been told by Willam in a ticket over a moth ago that the problem was fixed & my shipment was on its way is my point.I don't mind delays but don't keep saying something is shipped when its not.10 days I wish

Rep Points

Well, they've sent part of the order i was waiting for and guess what? Customs grab it so i'm just a lucky bastard, ain't i?

They've done their part. Things are moving...
    Lo, there do I see my Father..
    Lo, there do I see my Mother
    And my Sisters and my Brothers..
    Lo, there do I see the line
    Of my people back to the beginning..
    Thay do bid me to take my place among them..
    In the Halls of Valhalla,
    Where the Brave may live forever.

Rep Points

That's all I wanted to know.sorry bout the luck

Rep Points

I can respect that answer, and I will give them a break on the board. Lets see what happens from here.

Rep Points

just give it two more weeks

couldn't resist

Rep Points

At least there has been less crying than the last bunch of whiny crying bitches that would post the same thing 30 times a day, when deliveries never went their way.

Be Genetically Different
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Sorry guys not been on IM in a while. Are orders shipped out or getting shipped ?

Rep Points

Damn sounds like naps is back at it again....whats up Anabolic? lol how's your lil one coming along? good hopefully. Honestly Jim, take the "2 weeks" with a grain of salt. If I could tell you how many times I was told 2 more weeks you would start worrying right about now. Just be patient and forget about your order...in a way...if that makes sense. I know its hard to do but I was caught up in the last Naps ordeal back in june/july and mine finally came in November after a reship...yes thats right november. Naps WILL come thru eventually which is more important. Just be patient bro!

P.S. Just so you know PMing the reps constantly will not change anything. this is something many of use had to learn during the summer problems. its almost as useful as....well....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast