• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

~2012 Four Month Fatloss Challenge~ (Feb. 1 - June 1)

^^^^ Clearly not enough, though. I need to tighten up my diet and actually do some regular and intense cardio. I'm not sure "slow walking" does me any good.

Stats include 6'1", 192 lbs., 39" waist(snip)

This a.m., 184.5 lbs., 36" waist (full Buddha or relaxed).

Last edited:
I have no idea when this thing ends, so I'm just going to post my after pics in 3 weeks.

To make up for my shirtless pics :gosh:

front-t-shirt.jpg

Lol, I grew some hair since the beginning of March...

Attachments

• fat1.jpg
    fat1.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 2012-04-15 11.04.50.jpg
    2012-04-15 11.04.50.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
:hmmm: Any other progress besides hair growth?

Attachments

• fat2.jpg
    fat2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2012-04-15 11.05.02.jpg
    2012-04-15 11.05.02.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
IML Gear Cream!
Fat spread...

Attachments

• fat3.jpg
    fat3.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 2012-04-15 11.04.25.jpg
    2012-04-15 11.04.25.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Curt should hop on a cycle. I would pay to see it. It's time, Curt! Do it for the kids!

my mind has been on other things.... morphine makes my mom smile despite everything else. my spirit has me so far beyond exhausted this just isn't a priority right now but i'm proud of the rest of you.

Don't be proud of me. Walked away from keto recently. Back at 195. Thinking of running a bottle of DMZ until June 1.

Ben, a cycle sounds good but I don't see it happening anytime soon. I could definitely do this legally being my age. One benefit of hitting the half century mark. :mooh:

i'm not sure what i'm doing here... sleep walking/surfing. my mom passed away tonight at 20 till 8... i couldn't be there cuz my son is sick... the last two weeks she really gave em hell she didn't even seem sick drove me crazy sometimes being her old rotten self. then she woke up yesterday dying and never woke up really today... i'm ok. it's fucked up having mixed feelings, no matter what she was still my mom. i'm glad i got a few weeks to be tender with her.

so life? it goes on. part of what was happening with my mom was wasting syndrome so i cooked a lot of "comfort food" not taking pics anytime soon. maybe something in a lovely shade of August.

IMG3.jpg

Last edited:
wings.jpg

The funny thing about these photos is that my mom took them. They were a gift for my then husband on our anniversary. I'm sure she'd like to see me lose the fat and get healthy, live longer... I think I got my looks from her and my stubborn mean streak. :) So August, pics for my mom.

Last edited:
I never really wondered before who took the pics of me on the pony. Must have been my grandfather. I loved that farm in Connecticut and the shoes make me laugh. My stepdad made us wear shoes because of poisonous snakes. We hated it. We were little barefoot wild things. We still make fun of how hysterical he'd get over "piizen" snakes. One day when he was at work I ran out to feed Ginger a piece of carrot barefoot and a goddamned snake crawled excruciatingly slowly right over my foot. I still remember every terrifying second of it. I forgot to keep my hand flat and the pony started chewing my fingers.

Sorry to derail the thread or make anyone uncomfortable. I'm really fine. The worst part of this was how scared my mom was of the crossing and it's over. It was peaceful.

Anyone else want to set some goals for August now that I'm not making pork chops and mashed potatoes, fudge, pumpkin pie, chicken and dumplings, pulled pork etc.... ?

i'm not sure what i'm doing here... sleep walking/surfing. my mom passed away tonight at 20 till 8...

Missed this until now. Little Wing, my condolences on your loss.

I never really wondered before who took the pics of me on the pony. Must have been my grandfather. I loved that farm in Connecticut and the shoes make me laugh. My stepdad made us wear shoes because of poisonous snakes. We hated it. We were little barefoot wild things. We still make fun of how hysterical he'd get over "piizen" snakes. One day when he was at work I ran out to feed Ginger a piece of carrot barefoot and a goddamned snake crawled excruciatingly slowly right over my foot. I still remember every terrifying second of it. I forgot to keep my hand flat and the pony started chewing my fingers.

Sorry to derail the thread or make anyone uncomfortable. I'm really fine. The worst part of this was how scared my mom was of the crossing and it's over. It was peaceful.

Anyone else want to set some goals for August now that I'm not making pork chops and mashed potatoes, fudge, pumpkin pie, chicken and dumplings, pulled pork etc.... ?

Glad her passing was peaceful.

Is your son all better? How are you?

In for August pics because the whole keto thing collapsed weeks ago.

So far there are 3 members trying to see who can simply take off the most fat from February 1st to April 1st. Everyone is welcome to join.

Pure weight lost is all we are going by but you must post pics and stats with a photo of scale reading by February 1st and at end of competition with relaxed front, back, and side pics.

I moved it from Anything Goes to here to keep it friendly.

Edit: There were four votes to extend the contest to June 1st.

-- Curt

June 1st? I thought it was June 11th. :thinking:

Back