• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Black lion research Acnedren

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey I just received my bottle of acnedren. Ill try and keep a semi detailed log of my experience. I have to say thanks to Brundel for shipping it to me.
The packageing was excellent and the product itself looks very proffesional.

Im not sure its a proprietary blend. Talk to brundel for the details.

No i dropped the tane 3 weeks ago to try this. I spoke with TGB and brundel and this stuff sounds great and its non toxic! I already know accurane works so if this doesnt i alwsys have a backup:).

For the record nobody is being paid for saying these products are good or bad or for saying anything one way or the other.

100% of all the consumers thus far who have used this product have seen 90% + clearing of their acne. Including myself.

For the record nobody is being paid for saying these products are good or bad or for saying anything one way or the other.

100% of all the consumers thus far who have used this product have seen 90% + clearing of their acne. Including myself.

I have been using the acnedren myself and have had a significant improvement in my acne. Zero side effects for me thus far. Very safe product and well worth the money. Can't wait to hear what you think D-Lat

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys i should have clarified the fact i purchased this product, I have dealt with acne for 20 years and am sick o it. I am doing this as a service to all the guys that eat train and live bb but cant wear a white shirt to the gym or a tank top in the summer!

Hey I just received my bottle of acnedren. Ill try and keep a semi detailed log of my experience. I have to say thanks to Brundel for shipping it to me.
The packageing was excellent and the product itself looks very proffesional.[/QUOT

Looking forward to hearing how this stuff works for you. following..

not trying to hijack but I just picked up some formeron and yes Brudel is the man. Very informative and extremely helpful.

Thanks guys. I want to make sure the members here at Ironmag have access to everything they need.
Sure it's good for me as well but the ultimate goal is to help guys like us. We are lucky to have such a strong community here.

Well its been a few days now, im taking two caps everyday before bed. I am honesyly already seeing results. The small irritating bumps have all but disappeared. I still have a few larger zits on my rear delts but my upper arms and chest are clearing nicely. Something nice also is it doesnt feel like accutane which dries everything from the outside in. It feels like the acne is being atttacked from the inside. I dont know if its supposed to but thats my observations so far.

I'm happy for you brother. Accurate is terrible as you already know. acnedren is non toxic and won't dry you out or destroy your skin. In fact you'll notice your complexion improves considerablyafter a couple Weeks. I already know it works well because I use it. I'm just stoked when someone who was suffering before now has a viable solution.

You need to get on TV with this stuff. You could be the next proactive. or at least proactive for juice heads :winkfinger:

late night infomercials with a more suitable name for the public lol

IML Gear Cream!
Its worked very well so far. Ive had no large zits since starting. Ill be keeping this in my arsenal all the time:)

Can't wait until I get mine in. I don't really have a problem with acne but having less acne is always good.

Its pretty sweet also because you dont feel dried out. Ive played around with what time of day to take it and found i got better results when i took it before bed.

you should put on the bottle do not take with biotin.. learned it the hard way. started clearing up then about a week in I started taking a b-complex with biotin in it and broke out bad but started clearing again when I stopped taking the biotin

where is black lion? ill get some , iam sick of everyday accutane? or eod.....

Back