IronMag Research Chems


Clearskypharmacy

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in the gym...
    Posts
    265
    Rep Points
    3655826

    Question Clearskypharmacy






    I'm looking for some legit HG letro just wondering if anyone has used them before?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Pork Chop's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    935
    Rep Points
    56320516

    I have,
    everything went perfect in the beging but after awhile I noticed my swivel bracket would not fuction as well as the qute valve and had to get a re-alighment in both t-1 and t-16 roto cuff sections in both sections 4 and 6. #4 is normal from what i have heard but everyone i have talked to said there is no excuss for # six being out of adjustment like that. I am so confussed on what to do.
    I can not spell worth a damn. I already know this.
    so please dont waste your time or mine calling me out on something spelled wrong.

  3. #3
    Yea, I'm that guy!
    johnniejr243's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    298
    Rep Points
    9164219

    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    I have,
    everything went perfect in the beging but after awhile I noticed my swivel bracket would not fuction as well as the qute valve and had to get a re-alighment in both t-1 and t-16 roto cuff sections in both sections 4 and 6. #4 is normal from what i have heard but everyone i have talked to said there is no excuss for # six being out of adjustment like that. I am so confussed on what to do.
    I found your problem first you have to find the source, once you do
    you will realize you can't check it. Like the manual says. But yea it suz your
    # 6 is out of adjustment!

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Pork Chop's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    935
    Rep Points
    56320516

    Quote Originally Posted by johnniejr243 View Post
    I found your problem first you have to find the source, once you do
    you will realize you can't check it. Like the manual says. But yea it suz your
    # 6 is out of adjustment!

    doc said i worked the wrong socket and caused a minor melt down in the middle of the adjustment cycle/ re-laps period, which i knew nothing about. the manual did not give any indaction of this nor did it have a problem shooting section in case this were to happen. i dont know what to do at this point my freind..???
    I can not spell worth a damn. I already know this.
    so please dont waste your time or mine calling me out on something spelled wrong.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Pork Chop's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    935
    Rep Points
    56320516

    should i have it removed or just let it contuion to grow at this fast rate?
    I can not spell worth a damn. I already know this.
    so please dont waste your time or mine calling me out on something spelled wrong.

  6. #6
    Yea, I'm that guy!
    johnniejr243's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    298
    Rep Points
    9164219






    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    should i have it removed or just let it contuion to grow at this fast rate?
    No problem shooting section? Yea that's a bigger problem than original anticipated!
    Will removing it help the meltdown? Probably not. These manuals are just so unreliable,
    There will probably just be another relapse.
    Btw, did you find the socket that should of been used?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->