• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Down Tapering Cycle?

goode2go

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have 2 weeks left of my cutting cycle. 50mg of Prop and 50mg of tren ED. My goal is to hit 7-8% bf but I dont think I will get that low in 2 more weeks.

So would it be effective to cut my dose down to 25mg ED of each to extend my cut for 2 more weeks?

Basically Im scared of muscle loss, so do you think running 25mg of prop and tren ED will keep muscle?

Thanks

current dose leaves me 2 weeks to hit goal bf % (don;t think I will cut enough in 2 weeks)

tapering down dose would give me 4 more weeks to hit my goal bf%

I just wanna run the bare minimum of gear to keep my muscle while Im on a calorie deficite

start increasing cardio, lower your caloric intake, and if you have clen use it, you can still obtain your goal, and if not you will come close.

Alright thanks alot for the advice.

I'm off clen for 2 weeks. Going to up HIIT to EOD, already eating 500-600 below maintenance. Anything else I should adjust?

Alright thanks alot for the advice.

I'm off clen for 2 weeks. Going to up HIIT to EOD, already eating 500-600 below maintenance. Anything else I should adjust?

Go lower than 600 bellow maintenance go to around 1000 start clen at 40-60mcg and taper up to 120 if you can handle it.

Try to do HIIT ED Fasted, but if you do it eod, make sure you have no food in your stomach, you will burn more this way.

Also dont worry about loosing lean body mass, your on anabolics, and tren is very forgiving when calories are restricted.

Back