• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do you drive???

E

ectomorph141

IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering what everyone drives or would like to drive. Post your pics if you have any. It doesn't even matter if it is a piece of crap.
Here are pics of my rides. I have 4 different vehicles.
Here is my 1996 formula.

Last edited:
My winter beater and sand dune running 1979 truck

Last edited:
Where do you keep them all :scratch:

I drive a 1998 Acura Intergra (3 door). I'll buy a new car in another couple of years. Whatever it is, it'll be all wheel drive, possibly an Audi A4 Quattro or maybe a Beemer 3 series. We'll see.

Hey Ecto, I'll take that ugly lookin camero off yer hands. I know you don't need it. he he

I drove the camaro today because it is going to be warm 40degrees, sunny, and the roads are perfectly dry. Im taking my friend from work for a ride in it for the first time. He is :scared: :shake: I must be honest I am too.

IML Gear Cream!
We just bought a Ford Escape AWD, best damn winter car/suv I've ever driven through snow. :)

The other is a 97 Chev 4x4 Gas hog. :(

AWD and 4wd vehicles are great in the winter. I will never go without 4WD ever again.
I know what you mean by gas hogs. The only vehicle I own that gets good gas mileage is the 96 formula. It has a v8 with 325 hp and it still gets 25-28 mpg because of the 6 speed:eek:

02 wrx
02 740il
74 jensen healey
64 dodge pickup
01 landcruiser

all but the dodge is at our house. that thing is hilarious to drive around in tho, all it needs is a gun rack and you'd look like a complete tool. :lol:

I drive a 91' Acura Integra. Still runs great, never had any problems with this car, it looks and runs like brand new at over 201,000 miles on it. The same thing goes for my 91' Honda Accord.

Originally posted by ectomorph141
It is amazing how many miles you can get on vehicles now. My 89 beretta finally died after 238,000 miles

ya, my friends got a 91 landcruiser with a couple hundred thousand on it... things still runs really well.

a big improvement over 20 years ago when cars would rust out after 20k miles. :lol:

big improvement over 20 years ago when cars would rust out after 20k miles.
yeah I know what you mean. All of my vehicles are over 20 years old and rusting besides the formula:grumble: :D

97 White Grand Prix. AND a 2001 Toyota Taundra

IML Gear Cream!
'96 Chevy Silverado...(had to buy my wife a new mini-van for she and dalittlemayor.)
Hey MJ, that's a bit upscale for a pimp isn't it?:D

Originally posted by DaMayor
Hey MJ, that's a bit upscale for a pimp isn't it?:D

Oh, good point.. I will just sell the taundra, and get a pink chevy caprice classic, say 84

;) :D

BTW. The taundra is new, its all about the 97 grand prix with black leather seats, high mileage, but oh well:rolleyes:

urso8up
I see you like the dunes too. That is what I use my white truck for. Here in michigan we have a place called silver lake where we can drive up these huge sand hill that are twice the height of the trees. I have pics from the top of the hills. It is ight next to lake michigan. Lots of sweet trucks there!!! It opens up again in April-can't wait.

'86 Mercedes 300 SDL Turbo Diesel with 340,000 miles. What a freakin' tank, but she gets great mileage and diesel prices don't fluxuate around here like gas prices do.

MJ, HERE's your pimp-mobile. :D

Originally posted by ectomorph141
340,000 miles!!!!!
:eek: :eek:

Yup, deisels run forever and since there's no humidity around here we don't have to worry about car cancer (rust). :thumb:

Yup, deisels run forever and since there's no humidity around here we don't have to worry about car cancer (rust).
Looks like it is time for me to move. Screw this state!! Screw you salt and road cancer!!!:flipoff: :flipoff2: :attitude: :laugh:

Back