1Mexgear.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

syd group & ara-test # 1 in products.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Wink syd group & ara-test # 1 in products.

try syd group winstrol 20ml x 100mg/ml its better then human grade in the world. also i tried ara-test you can feel it like long ago its great product. give them a try as ive been pmed about these 2 more then a few times. please try you wont be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Rep Points

Ara-Test looks interesting.. May have to look into that one!

Rep Points

syd group winny is the shit i ran it 50mg eod at the end of a cycle and stiil have half bottle left can't wait to do it soon ahhh good product

senior memeber

Rep Points

i hope this does not come acroos wroung because i am looking to buy.but is mex mean it is from mexico because i tought everything gear wise was junk/bunk from mexico now it use to be the shit but now everybody and i mean everybody knows gear from mexcio is bunk right are am i just stupid or does mex stand for somthing totally diff?

Rep Points

since you asked the question i will say youre stupid...mex means what it says...dont knock it til you try it...read up on this forum and you wont find very many posts saying anything is bunk

senior memeber

Rep Points

who you calling stupid dumb fuck you did not even answer and as i can see you are nobody arround get lost looser.

Rep Points

you said "call you stupid" or "does mex stand for something else"...dont ask a question with 2 possible answers if you arent gonna like the answer rookie!!

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

THe SYD Group Winny, Ara Test, and also L-Dopa and Carbidopa are coming very soon. And trust if for one sec I though it was bunk I wouldn't be spending all that money with them. I am using just 20mg of Mex's Thai Pinikes aka D-Bol for the noobies LOL, and I can see a diff already!!! I'll post a pick and Uncle M just sent them to me to try , I didn't pay one dollar. What you call that is legit, and a stand up dude and company and I give my HIGHEST REFFERAL to MexGear if you want top notch gear!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HATERS IS WHAT KEEPS ME GOING SO HATE AWAY!! THANKS AND HAVE BLESED DAY!!
    http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...onnieSig-1.png

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    i hope this does not come acroos wroung because i am looking to buy.but is mex mean it is from mexico because i tought everything gear wise was junk/bunk from mexico now it use to be the shit but now everybody and i mean everybody knows gear from mexcio is bunk right are am i just stupid or does mex stand for somthing totally diff?
    i hear you brother. but mex does stand for quality and the days of bathtub gear is gone and mex dont have time for that bullshit. he dont even want free bees if its from bunk labs or basements, he just wont buy them. omega is human grade gear. theres just to many good gear to mention. pm me w/ wat you think you were going to run and ill give you the lowdown on the company your talking about. if mex gets a few complaints from a company he will tell them to straighten out, which works 99% of the time after that he pulls the items. but you might have , oh, lets say nitro it might be gtg all around and one item is bunk well then again mex will tell them to get the powder up or we drop that product. are we going to drop all the line that works of course not but that item we will. we DONT SELL BASEMENT BUNK OR ASSIOCIATE WITH BASEMENT LABS EVER. thats the truth. if u guys have a complaint that you know its bunk tell us but dont use the whole bottle then tell us we are not stupid either. let me know BEN.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    Brother you need not worry like unc said. Mex is a stand up guy lookin out for the community man. Gear is great shipping stupid fast customer service is fuckin incredible brother
    The only stupid question brother, is the one you dont ask.

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

Powerful member
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Ara-test !!!! Must get!!!

Rep Points

strong words! nice to hear.

btw,looking large bro!

Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    i hear you brother. but mex does stand for quality and the days of bathtub gear is gone and mex dont have time for that bullshit. he dont even want free bees if its from bunk labs or basements, he just wont buy them. omega is human grade gear. theres just to many good gear to mention. pm me w/ wat you think you were going to run and ill give you the lowdown on the company your talking about. if mex gets a few complaints from a company he will tell them to straighten out, which works 99% of the time after that he pulls the items. but you might have , oh, lets say nitro it might be gtg all around and one item is bunk well then again mex will tell them to get the powder up or we drop that product. are we going to drop all the line that works of course not but that item we will. we DONT SELL BASEMENT BUNK OR ASSIOCIATE WITH BASEMENT LABS EVER. thats the truth. if u guys have a complaint that you know its bunk tell us but dont use the whole bottle then tell us we are not stupid either. let me know BEN.

senior memeber

Rep Points

ok thanks guys i am not good with words over the net.what i was asking is it is well well known in the game ( aka gear world ) that gear from mexico use to be the top shelpf shit but then it went douwn and nobody and i mean nobody in the know bought anything waht so ever from douwn there.so for a company to have the balls to name there stuff mex they are either stupid or got some damn good shit.from what i hear sounds like you guys have good shit.stuff coming out of mexcio into usa still makes me a little scared but i am going to be making a order soon and i have narrowed it douw to 3 sponsor on here and you guys are one of the 3.i have allways like real hg stuff of cource best.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

^^^^^^^^^i hear ya.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

No worries brother. Good luck with your future endeavor brother.
    Ps. Plenty of pros on omega bro.

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

senior memeber

Rep Points

ok is all his stuff hg?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

His omega line is considered hg. He guarantees it with bloodtest. How HG is online really bro? lol? personally I understand once you go with watson or something. But as far as I have seen bro they are top notch. I would recommend the t400 from omega. I know of alot of guys who loved it me also lol. syd group stanzolol is a+ and its vet grade but seriously good shit. You wont be dissapointed bro. look around the boards everyone loves mg.

senior memeber

Rep Points

yea was eyeballing that 400 was wondering about the nolva stuff all so?i am looking to get a good amount of test e or test c the most babg for the buck.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I love the omega t400 bro. If you want 400 thats the one you should choose. I have heard nova is gtg from close personal friends but haven't dabbled in it myself. Mex has a no bull policy. If anyone complains he pulls the line off the shelf. I tried nitro cyp and it was legit. and the xt400 was some goods too.oxyflux clen was gtg. omega dbol, i tried multiple pharmas they carry all seemed gtg. I run bloodtest every few months so i would be seeing a drop. And im on the hulk movement so if it aint legit i would never be on his threads showing my love brother. I love the smoothness of the t400 from omega the most lol. Big unc has tried pretty much everything he will let you know when he chimes in lol.
    Hello unc you there bro? hah

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Bang for the buck and quality are hard to fit hand in hand sometimes my brother. Alot bros always say, " you get what you pay for" (You hope ahhaha )

senior memeber

Rep Points

hey thanks for all the help i am going to pull the triger and order from mex it is a little higher than the it sponsor right now if you know what i mean it starts with a p.but just somthing in my gut tells me this is a little higer grade stuff and i like or really only pay with a cc.so now all i have to do is figure out what i want to try i will probally keep my first order on the smaller side to try it out first you know.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

mex had a problem before, i dont know if all remember but that was shipping. we got great shipping dept now and the guy is paid well like me and gear so he cares. but whoever didnt get there gear on the last time, they would of came forward, but, there is nobody because it took a bit but mex gave everyone there gear and thats a standup guy. me and mex have been through some times together , and hes a great brother to me as iam indian and hes mexican s we are from same blood line almost.

Rep Points

ARA test 250mg

I just started a cycle of the ara test and do not know what to expect . I have been taking one CC every other day. I bought some estragon blocker called Arami T it also has natural test boos I am not not sure if I should be taking this with it or not. Also is it normal to get knots and soreness in injections spot? any help on the subject I would really appreciate.

Rep Points

So doing business with them is straight up

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I use mex vet gear nitro and omega but I like human grade stuff but hey I like vet and nitro to its gtg stuff. my favorite is 3trembold, nitro masteron, test e or cyp human and hg drol var by nitro and you think bayer has gtg proviron well nitro is a lot better and cheaper but I love proviron nitro . even if iam offered bayer over nitro its nitro.