IronMag Research Chems

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

I told my doctor i was juicing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

I told my doctor i was juicing!

I went to see the doc for rotator cuff issues, come to find out I have a torn lat. He offered to put me on an oral steroid to help heal up. I kinda laughed then he said well its not gonna make u blow up like Dbol. Lol anyways I continued to tell him what I was on, and he was completely cool with it. It's nice feeling being able to talk about it with an actual doc and not just board bros. So if ur nervous about telling ur doc, I just say screw it, go for it...at the worst he's just gonna try and talk u out of it.

Rep Points

Not quite. The doctor may make notations in your records. Then at some point down the line you are taken to the emergency room for whatever random reason, where doctors there pull your records. A claim is then submitted to insurance and they deny the claim because of previously recorded steroid use.

Each doctor-patient relationship is different. You have to be your own judge in that situation.

Rep Points

Thats cool bro. My Doc knows I am ON and he is cool about it. He was quite impressed by my knowledge of AAS (learned it all from here..).
    It really is nice to be able to talk to a Doc that doesnt try to force feed the bullshit they THINK they know about AAS down your throat isnt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Estrogen is from Satan. Testosterone is a gift from baby Jesus.
    Powered by AGENT YES

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KUVinny View Post
    Not quite. The doctor may make notations in your records. Then at some point down the line you are taken to the emergency room for whatever random reason, where doctors there pull your records. A claim is then submitted to insurance and they deny the claim because of previously recorded steroid use.

Each doctor-patient relationship is different. You have to be your own judge in that situation.

^^^This...

Be cautious bros...

The Perfect Life form.

Rep Points

Anytime I get asked by someone what I'm taking other than my few friends that juice aswell. I always say its a prohormone then suggest Super DMZ or methadrol Extreme. LOL
    M1T, GOTTA LOVE IT.

Rep Points

I work with doctors and most of them are prescribing testosterone replacement therapy and at least half of them are on the test...I have a 70+ yr old doc that is on test

no big deal

Rep Points

if i ever get caught ill just say i learned it all here

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lil-bit-slim View Post
    I work with doctors and most of them are prescribing testosterone replacement therapy and at least half of them are on the test...I have a 70+ yr old doc that is on test

no big deal
    It's one thing when it's prescribed bro there's no issues.
    Illegal use can be a different story.
    CLICK THE BANNER A VIP DISCOUNT IS ALSO AVAILABLE PM FOR DETAILS

Www.granabolicteam.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Anytime I get asked by someone what I'm taking other than my few friends that juice aswell. I always say its a prohormone then suggest Super DMZ or methadrol Extreme. LOL

Buy HeavyIrons lot of PH he is selling...

Then sell them at a profit to all those who ask what you are on...

It's a win for you, win for Heavy, and a win for the buyer of Super D...

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

This.

Great for the OP, but it's a gamble I wouldn't recommend.

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Talking

Repped.

Rep Points

doctors in some extreme conditions prescribe steroids to athlete to heal but is it is very rare and the dosage is like 50 mg a week ...not 500 and 1000 or more like some here take as a cycle! I mean the amount and dosage some post on this forum are WAY beyond the danger zone...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    Repped.

He never said he sent them here to IM to buy the SDMZ...

Dropping LBeez!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I wouldn't tell anybody in the medical field or out of the medical field that I was on unless my health was in some form in jeopardy big time. Nobody needs to know shit!

Rep Points

I agree its def. A personal thing between you and your doc, I straight up asked him beforehand if my steroid use would be documented and he said what steroid use? So I think I'm good. I guess that post came out a little wrong, I am not recommending you run to your doc and tell him. I just think a lot bros take Alotta unnecessary gambles, instead of seeking medical advice.

Rep Points

Thats true. I have a very good relationship with my Doc. I have been going to him for like 20yrs and he actually used to be "on" too. Definatly a case-by-case situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Estrogen is from Satan. Testosterone is a gift from baby Jesus.
    Powered by AGENT YES

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ExLe View Post
    His "LOL" indicated to me it was a joke. If he actually mentions those products to his friends all the better.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kuvinny View Post
    not quite. The doctor may make notations in your records. Then at some point down the line you are taken to the emergency room for whatever random reason, where doctors there pull your records. A claim is then submitted to insurance and they deny the claim because of previously recorded steroid use.

+1.

MuscleBoundGeek

Rep Points

Everything I type on these forums is fictional and for entertainment purposes only...
    Anything I post on this board is based on Fantasy and Science Fiction...and stuff I may or may not have read somewhere else...

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I told my doc. I specifically told her I wanted to have an off the record conversation. She accepted and I was candid. She was surprised my blood work was mostly ok. She was of no assistance to me really, but at least now if I get an abcess or have something odd occur I know I can discuss with her.
    Btw my doctor is hot as fuck. It's hard(rimshot) to be in a room alone with her running a gram of test. She gave me a hernia test when I had a chubby. She was more embarrassed then me.

Digging into the gear bag for the next journey
    Rep Points

My doc prescribes me test, pins and refills. I think a certain level of trust must be maintained both ways. He has asked me about aas usage and I am honest. I think this is a personal choice one must make based on their situation. I get a close scrutinization of my labs by him and sound medical advise. Does he like it? No.

Rep Points

I wouldnt advise telling them, unless you were on your death bed.

The Perfect Life form.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ExLe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    His "LOL" indicated to me it was a joke. If he actually mentions those products to his friends all the better.
    Lol actualy I do recommend this forum to anyone who wants to increase their knowledge of bodybuilding, or just fitness in general. And yes I boast about Ironmag products to my friends haha.
    M1T, GOTTA LOVE IT.

Rep Points

This is absolutely wrong. They will probably put it in your records, and may judge you for it, but an insurance company cannot deny services because of drug use. You know how many people w lung cancer or COPD would be denied treatment if an insurance company could get away w this?

I choose not to share my use, but it's because I don't want to be judged, not because I'm scared to be denied care. I also work in the medical field and have to come into contact w my doc at work.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by exphysiologist88 View Post
    This is absolutely wrong. They will probably put it in your records, and may judge you for it, but an insurance company cannot deny services because of drug use. You know how many people w lung cancer or COPD would be denied treatment if an insurance company could get away w this?

I choose not to share my use, but it's because I don't want to be judged, not because I'm scared to be denied care. I also work in the medical field and have to come into contact w my doc at work.

I agree you can't be denied medical treatment regardless of what you take drug wise.. people are treated in the OR for alcohol drugs etc. everyday..

The problem is when you try to get LIFE INSURANCE.. Your records are pulled then you will be denied if not prescribed by DR.

Rep Points

Once they have coverage the company cannot deny based on this info. You're right about that. But get a pre-existing condition and you're outta the being-insured game. You are aware companies don't have to sell you an insurance policy, right? An overweight smoker with diabetes and heart disease has a better chance of running a 4.4 40 than getting an affordable individual health insurance policy in America. I don't see how illegal drug use is any different. You may be referring to group health, and companies are getting hip to the cost of insuring in their workers, that's why age discrimination is such a big deal in the states.
    Last edited by TonyMack; 01-27-2012 at 11:56 AM.

Rep Points

Lol actualy I do recommend this forum to anyone who wants to increase their knowledge of bodybuilding, or just fitness in general. And yes I boast about Ironmag products to my friends haha.

Bravo...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMack View Post
    Once they have coverage the company cannot deny based on this info. You're right about that. But get a pre-existing condition and you're outta the being-insured game. You are aware companies don't have to sell you an insurance policy, right? An overweight smoker with diabetes and heart disease has a better chance of running a 4.4 40 than getting an affordable individual health insurance policy in America. I don't see how illegal drug use is any different. You may be referring to group health, and companies are getting hip to the cost of insuring in their workers, that's why age discrimination is such a big deal in the states.
    Correct, but he was referring to someones current insurance company denying a claim. And drug use is not a pre existing condition.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bobby6638 View Post
    I agree you can't be denied medical treatment regardless of what you take drug wise.. people are treated in the OR for alcohol drugs etc. everyday..

The problem is when you try to get LIFE INSURANCE.. Your records are pulled then you will be denied if not prescribed by DR.
    Yep. I agree that it's probably better to keep it to yourself, I was just correcting the statement about ins companies denying claims based in drug use.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yep. I agree that it's probably better to keep it to yourself, I was just correcting the statement about ins companies denying claims based in drug use.
    Well ive been honest with my doc since i started, i have had the same insurance, and just 2 months ago got life insurance........
    *Disclaimer* I do not condone any illegal activity, All aas post and information are for conversation ONLY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast