• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

is this fucking possible

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got a spot on a roster doing a Mardi gra strip show.With a local company for 1 week starting Feb.14...Now you dumb fucks are probaly wondering why I'm posting here but a couple of you niggers actually workout and may be able to help.I need to loose 10 lbs and drop 3% Bf just to make roster.I'm somewhere between 13-15% I need to get down to Atleast 12 % in 20 days.I'm thinking eca,t3 super low carbs .I'm on Tren,test,eq only 2 weeks into Tren eth so nothing yet.Any advice,willing to do anything to get this spot and get out debt.I can easily make $$$ each night.ps I use be a stripper over year ago but got sucked in horrible lifestyle this just temp.

Ps if your fat and you know it please don't comment (Kos,others)

Is it Tren Ace and Test Prop ur on? Add Mast Prop if possible for 20 days

Add some Clen @ 120Mcg per day if you can handle it. T3 @ 125Mcg/day.

Do a fuck load of cardio in ur parka and sweat like a MF'er.

Is it Tren Ace and Test Prop ur on? Add Mast Prop if possible for 20 days

Add some Clen @ 120Mcg per day if you can handle it. T3 @ 125Mcg/day.

Do a fuck load of cardio in ur parka and sweat like a MF'er.

No I'm poor and on ethanate

I will loose muscle but idgaf all whores want is Abs

You still should of asked this in the anabolic or diet sections. You'll get a lot of dumb ass responses here. Lol, I'll start "what is your performing name?"

In all seriousness though, it looks like you are on a good cutting aas cycle anyway so you shouldn't worry too much about muscle loss. maybe switch to shorter Esters, add t3 and maybe clen. Keep your diet and training in check and I think you'll be able to do it. But 3% loss in 20 days may be a little tough to achieve.

No I'm poor and on ethanate

I will loose muscle but idgaf all whores want is Abs

Add The Mast Prop if possible.......Don't eat any salt and chew on ice instead of drinking water in the last couple days.....Then eat a snicker bar for energy right before ur routine for energy. :nerd:

Chew some Cope to suppress ur appetite as well...ur trying to be a not big and every little bit helps. :coffee:

Serving of chicken and veg 4 times per day.
Three whey shakes with water per day.
As much cardio as you can handle.
Some carbs when training.

Obv this is simplified, but I get the impression thats what you want. This will get the job done if you can stick to it.

IML Gear Cream!
You saying my response is dumbass. :paddle:

No, but by the time I typed everything out on my phone there were all these responses. Plus i'm expecting madman to make an appearance in this thread, so my comment will still be valid.

You still should of asked this in the anabolic or diet sections. You'll get a lot of dumb ass responses here. Lol, I'll start "what is your performing name?"

In all seriousness though, it looks like you are on a good cutting aas cycle anyway so you shouldn't worry too much about muscle loss. maybe switch to shorter Esters, add t3 and maybe clen. Keep your diet and training in check and I think you'll be able to do it. But 3% loss in 20 days may be a little tough to achieve.

I don't have a performing name I just change my name to mason,something norm

Serving of chicken and veg 4 times per day.
Three whey shakes with water per day.
As much cardio as you can handle.
Some carbs when training.

Obv this is simplified, but I get the impression thats what you want. This will get the job done if you can stick to it.

Sounds good I will only carb up on oats before and after workout so I don't die

Add The Mast Prop if possible.......Don't eat any salt and chew on ice instead of drinking water in the last couple days.....Then eat a snicker bar for energy right before ur routine for energy. :nerd:

Chew some Cope to suppress ur appetite as well...ur trying to be a not big and every little bit helps. :coffee:

No mast on hand and by the time I get it it will be to late.But I will eliminate salt chew on cope is already a norm:thinking:

start doing hours of cardio, your gonna need the stamina, peptides, GHRP-2 and MOD-GRF

No, but by the time I typed everything out on my phone there were all these responses. Plus i'm expecting madman to make an appearance in this thread, so my comment will still be valid.

I hear ya Chief... :lol:

I'm sure we'll hear some classic knob responses on the subject.

Kos got my junk pics I sent him

That is me a little over month ago pre cycle

Dancing Bear action?

I like how you extended the blackout on your crotch way low to make it seem like you have a huge schlong to cover up. :lol:

I like how you extended the blackout on your crotch way low to make it seem like you have a huge schlong to cover up. :lol:

:winkfinger:

Going to bed am ephedra and empty stomach cardio
:loser:

Should be a fun ride. Be sure to fill us in on the CT on your actividads :thumb:

Cut off your head thats 20 LBS right there
5vQxV.gif

Back