• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pre loading adex/aromasin for cycle

ICE WATER

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
anyone ever try this out? a good friend of mine at the gym was telling me my best bet would be start with the .25ed or eod dose of adex a week before starting the TestE just to get it built up in my system

any opinions? beneficial or waste of time

I would not bother, I don`t even run ai's unless I notice any sides. No point in taking something you may not need.

I wouldn't see the benefit, this is just my opinion.
The the less AI that's used/needed the better. The more you suppress estrogen higher the probability of rebound, dry joints. I've yet to start adex more than 3 days into a cycle.
I'm curious what others think

If youre running a long ester, there is no need to front load an AI. It will take at least 3-4 weeks before the compound even starts to take effect, so starting an AI the same day you administer your first shot will be more than enough. By time the compound starts working, you will have already been on the AI for 3-4 weeks. Plenty of time.

If youre running a long ester, there is no need to front load an AI. It will take at least 3-4 weeks before the compound even starts to take effect, so starting an AI the same day you administer your first shot will be more than enough. By time the compound starts working, you will have already been on the AI for 3-4 weeks. Plenty of time.

This^^^

Even with prop I don't see the need to front load an ai. Maybe if you plan to use test suspension or tne, take an ai a few days earlier.

def dont want dry joints dath, had issues with that before and its a bitch to bounce back from! really appreciate the info.. whos better then you guys!?!

Back