• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what's with all the gay threads? we need a bisexual one

Vibrant

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is everybody here gay? There's nothing wrong with that and I love all of you but no homo. Where are the bisexuals?:daydream:

If someone likes trannies, does that make them gay or bisexual?:thinking:

Do trannies count as bisexual?

sorry, didn't read your full post before firing from the mouth. Feel free to negg me, I deserve it.

Last edited:
I love Trannys... and that doesn't make me bisexual. That means, i just like my women with a Tail in the front

I think we need to get to the bottom of the tranny love debate. Does it make you a little bit bisexual?

How bout this scenario, you are in a threesome with a chick and a tranny, and you double penetrate the chick, what does that say about you?

I think we need to get to the bottom of the tranny love debate. Does it make you a little bit bisexual?

How bout this scenario, you are in a threesome with a chick and a tranny, and you double penetrate the chick, what does that say about you?

Well, there are rules. As long as you don't make eye contact, I think you're in the clear.

that
1. you're drunk
2. your asshole is safe for now.

Ask Prince. He has a well known Tranny fetish

tag teaming a chick with a tranny is perfectly fine..

as long as the person is feminine then you're not gay..

But what if both of them finger your asshole?

The rule is not past the knuckle when someone else does it...

When you do it yourself... No rules apply...

IML Gear Cream!

I say why split hairs about this...

Just enjoy yourselfs and stop putting lables on it...

Is everybody here gay? There's nothing wrong with that and I love all of you but no homo. Where are the bisexuals?:daydream:

If someone likes trannies, does that make them gay or bisexual?:thinking:

Are you looking for a thread like this?...

12173.gif

Rule #1: Tranny's dick can't be bigger than mine!
Rule #2: If the tranny has a man voice, he/she/it should speak as little as possible.

That's really my only rules.

Rule #1: Tranny's dick can't be bigger than mine!
Rule #2: If the tranny has a man voice, he/she/it should speak as little as possible.

That's really my only rules.

What if the chick has a real deep voice? There's this chick at work who's voice is deeper than most males

What if the chick has a real deep voice? There's this chick at work who's voice is deeper than most males

Shouldn't be a problem since my cock will be in her mouth the entire time...

And when I bang her I'll just use my ipod on max...

Tranny-Surprise-510x340.jpg

I'm sure they can find some chick with ddeep voices aounnd here with all the gear abuse going on:coffee::coffee:

My buzz is wearing off and reading back on these threads they are getting creepy now...

Back