• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Evan centopani on GURUS. Epic! Great read

hell of a read! and makes a lot of sense

evan is so down to earth.

props for the read man

Good read lol..but it's funny, why does he still listed to Palumbo to this day on carb manipulations? Evan clearly wasn't in a good mood wrting this piece..Especailly after Oscar, Farrah, Palumbo..Cmon Evan LOL..He's a GREAT bodybuilder!

Hahahaha Great article, I see trainers at my gym and I laugh at them for the same reason stated in this article.

I think that this is a great article. There are so many people out there who want to "give you advice" on how to lift. What a crock of shit.

I believe in reading about the sport and testing out "suggestions" that I have either read or heard of to see if they work "for me". Just because something works for one person, does not mean it will work for you. You have to be smart enough to take what you read and hear with a grain of salt.

I like to do what I feel works for me. I hate when someone comes up to me and tells me that I am doing "something wrong". I could care less what that person's opinion is. Especially if that person is just another bozo on the bus like me.

However, if Mr. Olympia Phil Heath were kind enough to give me some advise, I would certainly listen to that because he is someone who obviously understands the sport and I would probably benefit from at least listening to what he had to say. That would be advise worth taking.

Hhahahahaa That dude rules!! Bodybuilding is by no means easy. But at the same time if your in shape and have worked hard and built a stage worthy physique then you already know what to do. Gurus or coaches are just there to hold your hand and make it so theres someone to blame if you fuck up. That being said Ill be using a dietician for my next show as im lost when it comes to manipulating macros lol!!

Back