• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Iron Guru- do or no do???

thebutcher

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive recently been reading up on the late great Vince Gironda. If your familiar with this guy then you know his training was very contraversial and ahead of his time. what i want to know is ... has anyone applied his training methods into their workouts? I am still on cycle and have only lifted heavy as that is what i have always been instructed to do. However, his methods make a lot of sense in terms of isolating target muscle groups. i.e sissy squats instead of squats, body drag curls instead of regular curls. Would applying these methods into my workouts be benificial? I have to think they would be just because of muscle confusion. ... any input here would be appreciated!! .... in short... should i try the Gironda method or just keep on liftin heavy ass weight?????

Only way to know is to try it out..... If the way he does it isn't the way you do it, it should work. It's a change for the body and could shock it into growth.

I agree that trying something never hurts. It's not like you will shrivel up to nothing if the results his programs provide are suboptimal. Hell, right now I'm trying something fairly unconventional that involves squatting 4 times each week.

^^^^ lol, is that what your doin? did smolov about 5 months ago for 2 months and put 60lbs on my squat in that time. But I did need to shift the days alittle to suit me better.

change is good , each individual responds differently to different exercises,.. isolation is good for many muscles such as biceps

Definately think it's worth a try because a change of workout is always a good thing!

Back