• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WP PArody

cant

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
View attachment 39842

DFatsky - Man, WP and AP is the man !!! Just look at my avi mofos Ima monstar!!! Dont miss out on this shit WP will hook you up with human grade pharmacy gearz bros !!!

All the test is off the charts ! test c is making me huuaage

Its quality shit, not like UGL

Big true

View attachment 39843

FagboyChino - Good Money !!!!!!
I hide in closet ur room. :wacko:

2 days later

View attachment 39842

DFatsky - WP is a scammer bros, his gear is underdosed as shit
he tried to make me go down on him ...... that was the last straw

WP made me sucker newbies into buying his underdoserd ugl gears, srs he held a gun to my head with my dick in his hand

View attachment 39843

FagboyChino - Good Money !!!!!! wait wut ??? :wacko:

View attachment 39842

DFartsky - yeaaahh boi, Im now repping for aw, this shit is off da hook, ive been pinnin ther shit for a week now and can tell you its made like human grade** ive gained 30pounds

you cannot get any better that this shit brah why take a chance on anything else

** UGL human grade

View attachment 39843

FagstainChino - yaaa WP is da maiin. wait wut ??
:wacko:

View attachment 39842

DFartsalot - yeah bros you can trust me, id neva lie to you bros eva
just hit me up wid any questions bros and ill do anything

i suck a mean dick for gears y'all

====================================================
Ahahahaha chino is district manager for anabolic warehouse, mofo couldnt manage a sentance
who da fuck would trust these gimps

stay tuned for the next episode

BIG true
Goooood money
So mote it be

That's actually pretty funny for a first post.

Is this a gimmick account? Funny though, i had a good laugh, that rep must have gone back in time to be pinning for a week as a new rep.

Wow!! I can see ive made a lasting impression on this kids life!!! Get a job!

Who's gimmick account art thou?

:thinking: could be benj, he has a hard on for destroying wp. However, whenever he has a problem with someone, he just comes out and says it.

Now then, my best guess would be that it's someone who doesn't like you Dlat.

But I got to admit the bit about chino was pretty funny. I can't understand what he's saying half the time.

13813025.jpg

Ha. Really though I think these gimmick accounts are fucking gay. Heavy, please expose this homo.

Makes me feel more popular! Nobodies dont get this kind of attention:). This guy actually has the time to study me and go to this much trouble.
Only the unemployed and nerdy have that much time, must be kos. I literalky crushed him with my last rampage on him.

KOS has no problem making an ass of himself under his own name.

KOS is a negging fool and someone I belive should be mass negged.

:coffee:

^^i'd hit that

K so Chino Juice and I are stuck here in the warehouse eating Halo and talking shit about working out, the boss took off with 3 bikini chicks he messes with. The guys a freak!! So since hes out having fun Chino and Juice said we should too!!
So the next five orders are getting free shipping anywhere!! If you are one of santas elves we will strap a bottle of tren to a polar bears ass and send him to you for FREE!!!

meanwhile in the aw warezhouse .....

View attachment 39847

Back