• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is Your biggest Gym Pet Peeve - anything goes edition

awhites1

wrk'n project mayhem
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Pretty sure this wouldn't make it long in the training section thread but I hate when I go to the gym and this happens

e4d5tumblr_lm5yovDv2M1qcli9vo1_500-450x321.jpg

I CAN'T STAND the fags who come to the gym in jeans, Timberland boots, a black wife beater and a bandana....or even wearing a T with a lifting slogan on it - "Lift Hard or go Home"......and those fucks drag around 50 pound chains and swear they are the only ones in the gym and look at people like they are God's gift.

If I heard one day in the gym that one of these fucks got murdered, I'd start clapping :clapping: - fucking hate those type of people...

That's just me though.....

Pretty sure this wouldn't make it long in the training section thread but I hate when I go to the gym and this happens

:roflmao:

What kind of fucking gay gym do you go to where this happens...

And where is it located?...

This dreadfully dull topic has been way overdone on IM.

Dopey pricks like you who can't make threads worth shit is my pet peeve.

People who wear flip flops, I always hope they drop a plate on their foot

IML Gear Cream!
I thought it was pretty common place?:geewhiz:

I told the gym manager this has got to stop. It's a gym, not an ass eating contest

And yet even though you appear not to enjoy it, you'd didn't stop the nigger.

Funny you got your 3rd training partner to take such an exclusive action shot.

I thought it was pretty common place?:geewhiz:

I told the gym manager this has got to stop. It's a gym, not an ass eating contest

GayGyms-400x533.jpg

gary-busey-lol-o.gif

Do they offer free passes to this gym?...

My squat day is tomorrow!...

Did you get the guys name, or just leave and never write or call?

This dreadfully dull topic has been way overdone on IM.

Dopey pricks like you who can't make threads worth shit is my pet peeve.

As you keep saying while wanking over these pics, you know they are called exercises, ad you exercise a lot, especially your jaw muscles while swallowing cock...

you guys ever see people come in with those little shoes with the toes in them. sooner or later a weight will fall in the right place.

you guys ever see people come in with those little shoes with the toes in them. sooner or later a weight will fall in the right place.

Couple dudes, probably fags, wear those at my gym. Somehow I doubt they know the real reason for them.

As you keep saying while wanking over these pics, you know they are called exercises, ad you exercise a lot, especially your jaw muscles while swallowing cock...

Umm, what ??? ^^ :wacko: ^^

Call of Ktulu must still be having a foursome with your mom, "wife", and boyfriend.

No Eddie, you stupid fuck, Call of Ktulu is raping your mom again like he does every day. :coffee:

Its not humanly possible to have the same dream every night.

But Call of Cornballs never struck as much of a human anyway.

:roflmao:

At some point...

It's just not rape anymore...

Excatly what your lover said to him one night. So he continues.

Umm, what ??? ^^ :wacko: ^^

Call of Ktulu must still be having a foursome with your mom, "wife", and boyfriend.

geez that was original, your mom will be getting a diet of sausage for quite a while to come??????..and by the way hows your downs syndrome going? You still quilting? I may want something for a birthday??????..

I CAN'T STAND the fags who come to the gym in jeans, Timberland boots, a black wife beater and a bandana....or even wearing a T with a lifting slogan on it - "Lift Hard or go Home"......and those fucks drag around 50 pound chains and swear they are the only ones in the gym and look at people like they are God's gift.

If I heard one day in the gym that one of these fucks got murdered, I'd start clapping :clapping: - fucking hate those type of people...

That's just me though.....

A lame dick on the internet,you need to put som size on mate,you wont
feel so intimidated then:jerkit:

A lame dick on the internet,you need to put som size on mate,you wont
feel so intimidated then:jerkit:

Looks who's talking.

If either of you bitches could actually fight, it wouldn't matter.

Looks who's talking.

If either of you bitches could actually fight, it wouldn't matter.

HAHAHAHA @ you saying shit like that

I'm a buck 25 and I could fuckin kick your ass.

Guys who have to slam down every weight they pick up,heavy or light!They even slam the stacks in the machines!And after a set they walk around like they got watermelon's under there arms! :loser:

Back