• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

To join or not to join? That is the question

diese1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering, since folks here are like that white beard guy up on the mountain that has ultimate wisdom, that u guys can help me out on my dilemna. I am debating weather or not i should join a fraternity. This will improve my social life but not really my grades or more importantly my health. Since there is going to be a lot of partying and drinking. However, i still don't know what to do. So what do you guys think.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh BOY,have you got this wrong...
He,he... thanks for the compliment.
I think I might be the closest to your image of the general membership here,long pepery hair,sorry no beard...
As for your question,you only live once,I'd say go for it...If you are serious about your health you will survive!!!
Live it up man!!!
That is MY view on da matter!!! :)

Originally posted by Dero
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh BOY,have you got this wrong...
He,he... thanks for the compliment.

he said white hair........Not grey.:rolleyes:

Dude, that's a personal choice that you will get a debate on. Some believe in it, and some don't. I will tell you this. It ain't gonna hurt ya.

I think the ultimate decision is yours...

You know your strength and your own weaknesses...

But I guess there are different kinda frat houses out there with their own reputation. I wouldn't join one that doesn't fit in with your own personality and budget! Some frat houses party more than others...maybe one that is not such an animal house would be best if you are concerned about your grades..

goodluck but have fun!

Key word here is "Social"...that's pretty much what frat life is...an introduction/orientation to the sociopolitical scene. You might form some lasting friendships, do some charity work (if the frat is worth a damn) and you get to walk around saying "Hi I'm Biff with the Beta Data Tomatas"
However, if the goal here is to pickle your liver prematurely, or there is a chance of bombing all of your courses because your hung over, I'd say NO, DON'T JOIN. It all depends on how reponsible you are (at present), and whether or not you have all of your priorities in order before you join. If you've got your act together, frats are a cool perk. If not, it could ruin you. And believe me, it ain't easy playing catch-up. :nope:
Good luck with your decision, my son................time for my prune juice and geritol.

I like to look at it this way,

When your an old man, what memories would you rather have? Parties, friends and a good time or how you stuck to your studies and your diet.
Not that education isn't VERY important but you only live once, enjoy life, don't just live it. :)

Thanks for the great advice fellows. Too bad they don't have BB frat houses that instead of serving beer they serve protien shakes:sob: I am considering all of your adivce and leaning into joining the frat and responsiblely having fun :banana:

If they are friends of yours and you can get along well then why not?

Back