• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Big guy starting first cycle need help!

RozzayTheBoss

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys let me start out by saying I'm 21 6' 4" about 280 lbs not sure what my BF is but I'm guessing it's in the 25-30 range and have been lifting for 4 years . I'm already a "bigger" guy but I want to add more mass with some extra tone in my arms and such. I wanna start a cycle but have no idea what to do I prefer Orals only because I don't want to have to deal with the syringe b.s. but will might consider it LAST resort...Need some ideas

P.S I dont want to hear all this diet bull shit I know that and have started.

I wouldn't cycle at that BF, increases risk of sides by much.
If you want to tone your muscles down, diet/cardio and lose BF to get definition.

Hey guys let me start out by saying I'm 21 6' 4" about 280 lbs not sure what my BF is but I'm guessing it's in the 25-30 range and have been lifting for 4 years . I'm already a "bigger" guy but I want to add more mass with some extra tone in my arms and such. I wanna start a cycle but have no idea what to do I prefer Orals only because I don't want to have to deal with the syringe b.s. but will might consider it LAST resort...Need some ideas

P.S I dont want to hear all this diet bull shit I know that and have started.

First cycle should be 500 mgs test e or c

First cycle should also be ran ONCE a person is Ready and at 20%+ bf your not,
Factor in your age and definately not!
Don't do an oral only cycle ever either it's a waste and test should be included in every cycle.

You've got the next 4 years to cut and then you'll be good and ready for AAS. I'd dial in diet and cardio while cycling an eca stack and clen until I was sub 15% before I'd consider hormones.

Her are some ideas......

1, your young to start a cycle.
2, your horribly outta shape at that BF.
3, this is the big one.... If your not ready top pin, your not ready for AAS.

If you decide not to heed some of the wise advice here (I waited til I was 38) here's another option. If you're determined to try something regardless of the consequences, I would recommend a PH to start off because if you don't want to pin, you would probably rather not have to look over your shoulder for johnny law either.

I liked the Andro-series Andromass stacked with Androhard for my first 8 week cycle. Most orals (PH or AAS) are methylated which means (most of the time) they are liver toxic and you can only take them a max of 4 weeks (with liver support) which may make it harder to solidify gains.

The androseries is non-methylated so you can take it longer. Also (plenty of people will laugh at me for this and say I've drunk the kool-aid) but the AndroMASS can serve as a test base. I just wrapped up my first 10 week test cycle and IMO the AM was at the very least equivalent to the test at 500mg.

The major drawback is the price of an 8 week cycle can be up there but you can find discounts here and there if you look for them. Also, if this is your first time, don't treat the product as a super pill expecting it to do the work for you. You'll need to raise the intensity beyond anything you've ever done and trust the product to help push you through.

Most importantly, you'll need to keep the intensity up while the product clears your body or you could lose a good portion of your gains.

Just to recap, I recommend you listen to everyone else here telling you to wait, but if you don't want to listen, here is my best option for proceeding.

yeah too young but if ur going too 300 test e, and a cutter like prop and winny or,masterone , clen is always good i think you could see good results off of clen. And thats not a roid it's a beta 2 agnostic witch wouldn't hurt you plus i use it with pct and see nice results it's and anti catibolic too soo protein with a nice clean diet would be your best betif you lose fat and gain muscle you'll look way better i have the oppisite problem i'm a little dude i can eat anything and it's hard for me to gain

so i think clen maybe t3 too with a clean diet bro you be good and happy with that

dude... 25-30% is way too high to be starting a cycle of any kind except a great diet and training program. at that bf% you're just asking for sides.

IML Gear Cream!
yeah too young but if ur going too 300 test e, and a cutter like prop and winny or,masterone , clen is always good i think you could see good results off of clen. And thats not a roid it's a beta 2 agnostic witch wouldn't hurt you plus i use it with pct and see nice results it's and anti catibolic too soo protein with a nice clean diet would be your best betif you lose fat and gain muscle you'll look way better i have the oppisite problem i'm a little dude i can eat anything and it's hard for me to gain

so i think clen maybe t3 too with a clean diet bro you be good and happy with that

I think I know you... You must be the guy that gives out the worst advice.

The main reason I would tend to agree with the majority on this topic is that you dont really even know what you have under that excess BF... 6'4 280lbs is pretty big bro!!
IMO you should cut down to >250 and assess your situation from there.
I am willing to bet if you dropped 30lbs of fat naturally you would look like a beast!
At that point in time you will be ready to pack on some serious quality mass.
With hard work and discipline i would also bet that you could drop thirty lbs in thirty days, all the info you need is literally at your fingertips.
Good Luck to you!

Plent of higher bodyfat people use steroids...pro wrestlers, football players, strongmen,powerlifters,pro bbers in the offseason...if he wants to take them why not ...but a oral only cycle is dumb

Plent of higher bodyfat people use steroids...pro wrestlers, football players, strongmen,powerlifters,pro bbers in the offseason...if he wants to take them why not ...but a oral only cycle is dumb

:lol:

futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-joking-or-just-doesn-t-give-a-fuck-249cf9.jpg

paul dillet without roids....looks like he has aids

jean pierre fux without roids... anorexic

they are skinny but its ok...they are skinny as fuck....most on this site are skinny as fuck....but they can take whatever they want....big dude shows up ask questions...all the no pic havers talk down to him

have at it guys

paul dillet without roids....looks like he has aids

jean pierre fux without roids... anorexic

they are skinny but its ok...they are skinny as fuck....most on this site are skinny as fuck....but they can take whatever they want....big dude shows up ask questions...all the no pic havers talk down to him

have at it guys

actually if a skinny guy comes on here, and lets say he's around 6' 165, almost everyone will tell him to not take roids.

skinny and fat are pretty much different sides of the same coin as far as aas advice goes.

too skinny= proper diet and training

too fat= proper diet and training

Thanks a lot for the advice guys I will take it all into consideration I'm starting with my diet and cardio for now, and I will most likely start out on some kind of andromass or beastdrol or something until I can get my hands on some gear. All my lifts are pretty high already I just want to pack on some mass and be a big beast. Not to worried on getting super shredded just wanna lose some bf and get huge. And what do you guys think about beastdrol or SuperDrol is it bs or possibly a good start for now until I get gear?

Back