• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ok, I am getting soft in my old age. New puppy

Boomer182

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have never ever liked any animal, this our new puppy jumbaco. Yes, I know my son named him. I let a dog ride in my truck. OMG I am getting soft in my old age. I really like him though. He is the sweetest dog.

2faef47a.jpg

haha nice! He has blue eyes. He has really taken to me.

I will be the first to admit, I have never been a animal person, but I have really taken to him. He is like a kid to me.

Ha ha! Cute dog man. Isn't that the name off the jack in the box commercial? Please don't put him in the bed, ever...

my wife cried last night cause her puppy was crying....she is not a soft woman...i was just like "really? you are crying right now?"

I will be the first to admit, I have never been a animal person, but I have really taken to him. He is like a kid to me.

except better, they don't talk back. we are rescuing an Italian Greyhound/Chihuahua mix tomorrow and I can't wait! hopefully he will make a good playmate for our water dog.

Ha ha! Cute dog man. Isn't that the name off the jack in the box commercial? Please don't put him in the bed, ever...
haha he was inside the whole time.
my wife cried last night cause her puppy was crying....she is not a soft woman...i was just like "really? you are crying right now?"
What lol, I am not that soft.
except better, they don't talk back. we are rescuing an Italian Greyhound/Chihuahua mix tomorrow and I can't wait! hopefully he will make a good playmate for our water dog.

That is awesome!

Back