• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New here, but not a noob

Trenjunky

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey i just joined here last nite, made a couple posts in other areas cuz I saw interesting threads and had a question. I'll never say I know everything but I do research anything I do. Been playing around for 4 years, not an expert but I have done some things to the extreme that any sane person prob wouldn't do. So maybe I'll be able to answer some crazy questions people may have and hopefully I'll learn some new stuff. I myself am a big tren a/test prop fan mostly cuz of the ease of getting them. Except for this synovex bullshit happening now. And I've done both for what many would consider way too long and at way too high a dose. The good thing is I'm still here and functioning perfectly as evidenced by the addition of my son this past year.

Welcome to IM

Welcome to IRONMAG !

Good to see you over in our forums bro, there an amazing amount on info here on IM.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to IM noob.

Back