• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

orals only

MULCH63

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys is there any recommendations for a 1st cycle doing an oral only? Say Primo? Promo + Anavar ?

Also what may be safe for my wife? Anavar ?

Listen man, im not saying you don't like needles, but i am saying the only reason i ever considered an oral only cycle was because my fear of needles. i finally sucked and up after reading A LOT of bad in regards to oral only and did a test only cycle at 500 week. i seriously think if this is your first cycle you should do an easy injectable like test E. two shots a week. its really simple. oral only is retarded and if you really want to do an oral only i would suggest doing a pro hormone instead. what is your stats ?
as for your wife, i know countless numbers of females all on anavar. it is really safe and effective for women at low doses.

halo-extreme-label.jpg

Oral cycles are a NO NO

you need test, i didn't think so before but now i'm certain.

i did a winny only cycle in my early 20's and i didn't fuck for like a year, or even leave the house... i'm not sayin this is the case with everyone, but it's what happened to me.

Read more before you start playing with hormones !

No.

OK just ask'n..... thought it might be easier...

For you don't waste your time with an oral cycle man... Pin some Test E.

A low dose of anavar 5-10mgs Can be very effective for women who have been in training but by no means something a newbie should be using.

Man up and learn to pin. It really isn`t that bad.

Man up and learn to pin. It really isn`t that bad.

I know your just bust'n no harm....however when I was a teen i had a drug problem and shot plenty of meth. Been clean for over 20 years.

IML Gear Cream!
:winkfinger: congratulation with that bro !!

Thanks bro.... yeah been running and lifting consistantly for 20 years. Run about 15 miles a week lift 4 days. Feel great.

That's great you were able to over come that. Now to a new addiction the pursuit of the pefect body lol.

hey man you ar a stud if you beat drug problem i have had problem for over 20 years.i have been clean for a little while i use gear it is not the same as shooting dope at all.it is not even the same kind of pins no veins involed nothing it does not tricker me at all.but hey if you been clean for 20 years keep doing what your doing regular people dont know how tuff it is there is nothing harder than to beat a true drug addiction and i mean no condition in the world is as hard bar none.

and yes you can get great great results with ph/steriods only the best gains i have ever goten where with the following not all at the same time mind you but beastdrol,hdrol,havoc.lean hard muscle my bench went up with beast close to somthing like 90ilbs and i have been lifting for 20 years.thats better gains than when i was running over3 grams of gear .but there is only one catch you can only gain so much with ph because you can not run them long enough to get and keep the gains and they are ruff on the liver real deal is best bet but ph work pretty damn well.

id just go with super dmz rx. great results and if you don't want to run with test, it will still put on solid gains...

I was like this with my first cycle, just suck it up and pin some test. Get it over with and you won't regret it. Gets easier from then on.

While oral only cycles aren't ideal, they definitely still work. Not uncommon to use dbol, super dmz, methadrol extreme or another PH for 4-8 weeks. Follow that up with some light PCT and you're golden. It's not impossible to hold onto oral gains, it's just a bit harder usually cause often times it was just bloat giving you exaggerated numbers instead of lean mass gains.

Women can run halo extreme, winny, anavar or primobolan effectively.

hey man you ar a stud if you beat drug problem i have had problem for over 20 years.i have been clean for a little while i use gear it is not the same as shooting dope at all.it is not even the same kind of pins no veins involed nothing it does not tricker me at all.but hey if you been clean for 20 years keep doing what your doing regular people dont know how tuff it is there is nothing harder than to beat a true drug addiction and i mean no condition in the world is as hard bar none.

Thanks Bro they were some DARK TIMES.....

I was like this with my first cycle, just suck it up and pin some test. Get it over with and you won't regret it. Gets easier from then on.

I know form the pan into the fire:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
The only oral that will put on size is dbol and drols and they are mostly ran at 4 weeks intervals.But they will put on a lot of water as you loose most when you come off.There a re others like var,primo tabs,winny tabs and anavar but they don't put on mass that great they are more of a hardening drug.

Definitely just run some test bro, you will be very happy you did I promise. If you absolutely must use an oral I'd personally go with something dry like superdrol/DMZ so you don't lose so much of what you thought you gained when you come off. Alternatively maybe high dose anavar (+-100mg) for the same reason plus that you will be able to run it up to 8 weeks and hopefully solidify some of those gains. In reality you're not ever going to beat using test for your cycles, throw in an oral if you like but it takes time to build real lbm and orals are just not ideal for that (not to mention the mood/energy/libido benefits that you will only get with test).

The only oral that will put on size is dbol and drols and they are mostly ran at 4 weeks intervals.But they will put on a lot of water as you loose most when you come off.There a re others like var,primo tabs,winny tabs and anavar but they don't put on mass that great they are more of a hardening drug.

Superdrol is an awesome Mass gainer and is much easier to keep the gains post cycle for me at least.

^Dmz 2 caps per day split 12 hours apart. Pct clomid 50mgs a day for 4 weeks.

Back