• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Slin pinning AAS

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How many of you guys do this? I just did it for the first time yesterday. Test Cyp and Suspension (TNE). Went very smoothly. Sort of hard to push the oil through a 29 gauge but not TOO hard and worth the time; at least to me. I'll never use a larger needle again in my life. I see no reason too.

I never used a slin pin for anything but hcg. I never had a problem using 23g and 25g needles but maybe I will give it a try.

I never used a slin pin for anything but hcg. I never had a problem using 23g and 25g needles but maybe I will give it a try.

I certainly would. I'm glad that I did. I just draw with a 20 gauge and pull the back of the plunger off of a 1cc slin pin and shoot the oil into it, put the plunger back on, run it under hot water for a minute and squeeze it in. Took me about 45 seconds to push the oil in.

Back load it? IM or sub Q?

5"10
193lbs
BF = around 13% (guess)
600mg Tren E, 325mg Test Cyp week

I use a half inch long needle. I did the cyp in my right delt and the TNE in my right quad. I was recently underwater BF% tested at 15.4%. I pushed down a little more after the needle was already in, creating a dimpling of the skin as to insure (or hopefully insure) that I was in the muscle. As far as I can tell the oil made it into the muscle.

Honestly, if you are 15.4, I would stick with delts or tris with the slin pin. The quad really needs to be deep and though it might be ok this last time you may find that to be a rare occurrence.

JMO...

Happy pinning either way!

Heat up the oil and it will flow through a slin pin easily:winkfinger:

I do it with a 2ml 27g 1/2 inch.
I don't use the Slin pins as the plunger is to thin to push down on.

I found that using slin pins for tren was very nice. I just alternated shoulders and went to town. But then I started using a 25g 1" and it went just as smooth. I don't use them too much because it only holds 1ml. I need MOAR GEARS!

IML Gear Cream!
Ive been running test e and trene through a 25g 5/8 pin its great! The oil goes through easily and the pin works comfortably in delts tris and bis, might be a little short for quads.

Slin pins are great if you have another compound you are running ed and others you are not. Right now I am running mast and tren ed, so I use a 3ml with a 27g 0.5"pin for my delts and 25g 1" for quads and glutes. Before the mast, I would use a slin pin for my tren on days I wasn't injecting prop.

I like the idea of just getting 3mL syringes and 25g 1" for glutes/quads and 27g 1/2" for delts/tris.

Heat up the oil and it will flow through a slin pin easily:winkfinger:

Don't get it to hot, body temp is good, found that one out when I wrapped the syringe in a hot pack that was apparently a little to hot.

5"10
193lbs
BF = around 13% (guess)
600mg Tren E, 325mg Test Cyp week

Back