Napsgear.net

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


labs

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 98

Thread: labs

  1. #1
    HI-Tech Redneck
    klc9100's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A-Town, bitches. . .
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    203762293

    labs






    did naps ever get the lab results back on the "quality direct" gear??
    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

  2. #2
    Student of the Game
    Anabolic5150's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,241
    Rep Points
    404729533

    I'll have to check Bro, let you know as soon as I hear.

  3. #3
    Large Broly
    BOARD REP
    GXR64's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Im in you HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Points
    68355233

    Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    did naps ever get the lab results back on the "quality direct" gear??
    No not yet.

  4. #4
    HI-Tech Redneck
    klc9100's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A-Town, bitches. . .
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    203762293

    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic5150 View Post
    I'll have to check Bro, let you know as soon as I hear.
    thanks. welcome back by the way.

    Quote Originally Posted by GXR64 View Post
    No not yet.
    you say it's gtg though??
    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

  5. #5
    Student of the Game
    Anabolic5150's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,241
    Rep Points
    404729533

    Thanks Bro!

  6. #6
    Large Broly
    BOARD REP
    GXR64's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Im in you HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Points
    68355233

    Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    thanks. welcome back by the way.



    you say it's gtg though??
    Yes I liked what i got. Its up to you, he should have labs in the coming week back on them for me to share with you all.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chrisotpherm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,485
    Rep Points
    133803103

    Has anything naps sold been anything less than good quality?
    They will only supply the best!
    So Mote it Be
    Chris
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

  8. #8
    HI-Tech Redneck
    klc9100's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A-Town, bitches. . .
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    203762293

    you know, it's hard to be loyal to naps. i have been to this point. i have never ordered from anywhere else. even before finding this site, i had order numerous times from naps.

    i don't know what to do. i need to order in the next week to meet my cycle schedule. if i don't order soon, my spring cycle will be fucked.

    GP is supposed to be back up and running soon. that would be great. that is my preference. i LOVE GP, but what if i wait another week, or two, or three and then get to order, but then there are "shipping issues" and i don't get my stuff for 6 months again???

    so i'm thinking of trying the "new lab in town", but nobody knows the straight facts on them. their prices are almost too good to be true. nobody knows if it's any good though, not even naps. so do i wait on naps to get the labs back? who really knows how long that will be and how accurate it really is? if i wait, i miss my window of opprotunity. if i go ahead and order, what if i get $1000 worth of crap? what if they have the same "shipping issues"?

    then i guess there is the option of jumping ship and ordering from somewhere else. i pay way more money, i don't know if the shit is any good or if i will get it on time.

    i'm just fucked!!!

    i'm not bitching, just venting a little.

    i REALLY miss the good old days.
    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

  9. #9
    HI-Tech Redneck
    klc9100's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A-Town, bitches. . .
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    203762293

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisotpherm View Post
    Has anything naps sold been anything less than good quality?
    They will only supply the best!
    So Mote it Be
    Chris
    i don't know. all i've ever ordered was GP. it seems that naps doesn't know for sure either. he is still waiting to get labs back.

    but that brings about the question, why would they even be available if it wasn't verified legit already?

    nobody seems to have tried it. maybe i'll be the one to risk my money to do it. i'm just uneasy about it. i'm sure you understand, right?
    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

  10. #10
    Student of the Game
    Anabolic5150's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,241
    Rep Points
    404729533

    klc9100,

    Here is my take on it, order and run it and see for yourself. I firmly believe that Naps would not sell it if it wasn't quality. We know and love GP, if you feel better waiting for it to be back, then that is what you do.

    It's up to you Bro, but I know what I would do.

  11. #11
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,169
    Rep Points
    549151479

    Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    i don't know. all i've ever ordered was GP. it seems that naps doesn't know for sure either. he is still waiting to get labs back.

    but that brings about the question, why would they even be available if it wasn't verified legit already?

    nobody seems to have tried it. maybe i'll be the one to risk my money to do it. i'm just uneasy about it. i'm sure you understand, right?
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  12. #12
    HI-Tech Redneck
    klc9100's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A-Town, bitches. . .
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    203762293

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Geared God View Post






    thanks man. i've had a shit day at work today and that's pretty funny shit. a fucking crab smoking. that's good shit.
    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Rednack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,626
    Rep Points
    357125121

    Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    you know, it's hard to be loyal to naps. i have been to this point. i have never ordered from anywhere else. even before finding this site, i had order numerous times from naps.

    i don't know what to do. i need to order in the next week to meet my cycle schedule. if i don't order soon, my spring cycle will be fucked.

    GP is supposed to be back up and running soon. that would be great. that is my preference. i LOVE GP, but what if i wait another week, or two, or three and then get to order, but then there are "shipping issues" and i don't get my stuff for 6 months again???

    so i'm thinking of trying the "new lab in town", but nobody knows the straight facts on them. their prices are almost too good to be true. nobody knows if it's any good though, not even naps. so do i wait on naps to get the labs back? who really knows how long that will be and how accurate it really is? if i wait, i miss my window of opprotunity. if i go ahead and order, what if i get $1000 worth of crap? what if they have the same "shipping issues"?

    then i guess there is the option of jumping ship and ordering from somewhere else. i pay way more money, i don't know if the shit is any good or if i will get it on time.

    i'm just fucked!!!

    i'm not bitching, just venting a little.

    i REALLY miss the good old days.
    I know for a fact gen shi test e and tren ace are gtg..
    What’s better than a rose on your piano?
    Tulips on your organ.

  14. #14
    Large Broly
    BOARD REP
    GXR64's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Im in you HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Points
    68355233

    Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    thanks man. i've had a shit day at work today and that's pretty funny shit. a fucking crab smoking. that's good shit.
    You have a pm

  15. #15
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    When GP is up and running, Naps just needs to take all the inventory, and go to strictly GP. Thats the brand everyone loves and trusts.

  16. #16
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,169
    Rep Points
    549151479

    Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    thanks man. i've had a shit day at work today and that's pretty funny shit. a fucking crab smoking. that's good shit.
    Your question is a good one.
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  17. #17
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,147
    Rep Points
    528521149

    Quote Originally Posted by GXR64 View Post
    Yes I liked what i got. Its up to you, he should have labs in the coming week back on them for me to share with you all.

  18. #18
    HI-Tech Redneck
    klc9100's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A-Town, bitches. . .
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    203762293

    alright. i'll be the guinea pig and try them out. i'll update in this thread throughout.
    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

  19. #19
    Student of the Game
    Anabolic5150's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,241
    Rep Points
    404729533

    Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    alright. i'll be the guinea pig and try them out. i'll update in this thread throughout.

    I like it and know you will be 100% honest.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chrisotpherm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,485
    Rep Points
    133803103

    I can't wait for my goodies to arrive here so I can try them!!! Will post up once I do!
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

  21. #21
    HI-Tech Redneck
    klc9100's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A-Town, bitches. . .
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    203762293

    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic5150 View Post
    I like it and know you will be 100% honest.

    yes bro. i will be totally honest (don't worry about that). you know i can be whiney sometimes though, so hope everything goes right for me, LOL.

    at this point, my plan is to order monday. i'll let yall know.

    i have to say, i'm really nervous about this, but i have to get the ball rolling. this will be my 1st order EVER that isn't GP.

    i will fucking kill myself if i order this shit and 2 or 3 days later GP opens back up.

    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

  22. #22
    Registered User
    Rednack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,626
    Rep Points
    357125121

    Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    yes bro. i will be totally honest (don't worry about that). you know i can be whiney sometimes though, so hope everything goes right for me, LOL.

    at this point, my plan is to order monday. i'll let yall know.

    i have to say, i'm really nervous about this, but i have to get the ball rolling. this will be my 1st order EVER that isn't GP.

    i will fucking kill myself if i order this shit and 2 or 3 days later GP opens back up.

    I hope it does cause it happen to me last time i order gen shi and 6 days later GP came back up..Gen Shi is good, but the tren ace is pricey imo...
    What’s better than a rose on your piano?
    Tulips on your organ.

  23. #23
    HI-Tech Redneck
    klc9100's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A-Town, bitches. . .
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    203762293

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednack View Post
    I hope it does cause it happen to me last time i order gen shi and 6 days later GP came back up..Gen Shi is good, but the tren ace is pricey imo...
    so you hope i kill myself?? i'm a little confused by your post.
    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

  24. #24
    Registered User
    Rednack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,626
    Rep Points
    357125121

    Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    so you hope i kill myself?? i'm a little confused by your post.
    Whatcha goona do, hang yourself with an angle haired noodle?
    What’s better than a rose on your piano?
    Tulips on your organ.

  25. #25
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,169
    Rep Points
    549151479

    Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    so you hope i kill myself?? i'm a little confused by your post.
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  26. #26
    Registered User
    crazyotter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A pretty place where the flowers grow
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    48695952

    Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    so you hope i kill myself?? i'm a little confused by your post.
    "I don't need sex. I make love to myself everyday at the gym"

    -The Tren gremlins lie to me...... They tell me to do bad things

  27. #27
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,147
    Rep Points
    528521149

    i see the stakes have been raised

  28. #28
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,169
    Rep Points
    549151479

    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    i see the stakes have been raised
    indeed Sd indeed
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  29. #29
    HI-Tech Redneck
    klc9100's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A-Town, bitches. . .
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    203762293

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednack View Post
    Whatcha goona do, hang yourself with an angle haired noodle?
    yeah, something like that.
    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

  30. #30
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,169
    Rep Points
    549151479






    Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    yeah, something like that.
    Your alright
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


Similar Threads

  1. what labs are these from? ive never seen these before
    By chris42393 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 06:30 AM
  2. Z Labs
    By flexmichigan in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 07:02 PM
  3. Southern Labs/Ultra Growth Labs
    By Mudge in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 02:04 PM
  4. IBE Labs
    By R1pilot in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->