Mex Gear

Masteron and sex...

Rep Points

Masteron and sex...

is it really that good? Im a basic test and deca guy ..cyp/deca or npp/prop

however I really wanted to try a lil masteron for this aspect alone with some prop while cutting..

any experiences,stories,etc??

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Masteron is a dht and would have no enhanced effect on sex, where did you hear this?

Rep Points

exactly,however many say that a low amount of test and some mast with some other goodies make for some fun times.

search the forums here even.

never got into the more "excotic" compunds for any reason. Do well in all areas with the basics.

for me,nothing beats a little cyp or prop and about 4-5 grams of maca.covers all bases(literally) lol.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

every gear does different things to different people, imo.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Everyone reacts different... exactly.^^

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    every gear does different things to different people, imo.

true,some say they have the best sex from prop and tren,not me.

some say their mood is diff from test/deca and despite having test its not as good as just test. me,nothing beats test/deca for great mood,well being and sex.

Body Lines

Rep Points

I ran prop and mast last summer and all I can say is that I had a hard on 24/7...My girlfriend thought I was a champ Unfortunately, I will probably never run prop again as it was the most painful cycle I have ever run. I just picked up some Omega Test E 250 and will be running it with mast in a few months. I'm looking forward to the same magic, but without the pain

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Runner22 View Post
    I ran prop and mast last summer and all I can say is that I had a hard on 24/7...My girlfriend thought I was a champ Unfortunately, I will probably never run prop again as it was the most painful cycle I have ever run. I just picked up some Omega Test E 250 and will be running it with mast in a few months. I'm looking forward to the same magic, but without the pain

test e will certainly give you magic! just make sure you take the right dose for you...too high and estrogen will rise too much.. find that sweet spot and your girlfriend will be begging for mercy! lol

Rep Points

my boy never runs test, instead uses masteron. he says he doesnt have any sex sides or lethargy. i wouldnt do that tho.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No AAS has made me hornier than Masteron, and I've ran nearly every AAS compound known to mankind lol. It is highly androgenic and mildly anabolic. Proviron - although having virtually zero anabolic value - has a similar effect on my libido; spiking it to an astronomical level. The two ran together was almost caused me to cry if I couldn't get laid or jerk-off every hour on the hour.

It was just last summer that I added Masteron to the mix to start my body recomp and my libido exploded above and beyond any level it's ever been (and I am a very horny guy as it is). It was my first time running Mast (the Di-Prop ester). My wife - God bless her - got very annoyed and I actually felt as if I had zero control over my 24/7 hard-ons. Priapism at its highest form.

BTW, loved the Masteron's value in the recomp phase!

i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

hahaha mast will be in my next cycle as well as proviron. im going ot destroy some puss

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    No AAS has made me hornier than Masteron, and I've ran nearly every AAS compound known to mankind lol. It is highly androgenic and mildly anabolic. Proviron - although having virtually zero anabolic value - has a similar effect on my libido; spiking it to an astronomical level. The two ran together was almost caused me to cry if I couldn't get laid or jerk-off every hour on the hour.

It was just last summer that I added Masteron to the mix to start my body recomp and my libido exploded above and beyond any level it's ever been (and I am a very horny guy as it is). It was my first time running Mast (the Di-Prop ester). My wife - God bless her - got very annoyed and I actually felt as if I had zero control over my 24/7 hard-ons. Priapism at its highest form.

BTW, loved the Masteron's value in the recomp phase!

how much did you run and for how long?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronPotato View Post
    how much did you run and for how long?
    Ran the Mast (Di-Propionate ester) at 150mg EOD (450mg/wk) for about 10 weeks. Proviron at 25-50mg ED.

Actually have more Mast on the way and will run it at 200mg EOD. I've always been hearing/reading that 600+mg weekly has significantly more remarkable effects and this excites me b/c I was impressed with 450mg. I just have to be sure to get a good grip (no pun intended ah ha ha) on its tendency to turn me into a walking, pulsating and throbbing boner. I will probably suspend use of the Proviron to avoid turning my marriage into a trainwreck. I don't want my wife to hide in the corner when I get home from work. Poor girl is petite and NEEDS recovery time; especially after the gear-induced hammering and pounding I administer to her. It's as if the Mast comppound eliminated my ability to have patience and be satisfied with sex once a day (or once EOD). It felt as if 10x ED would not have been enough on Mast. Guess I am a little more sensitive to the DHT than some others but others do concur that it will, in fact, boost yuor libido to outer space! I hope laying off the Proviron will help but I am still expecting to turn into the Hornier than art thou of horniness; maybe just to the 9th degree - Not the gazillionth degree.

Rep Points

ever run regular mast?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronPotato View Post
    is it really that good? Im a basic test and deca guy ..cyp/deca or npp/prop

however I really wanted to try a lil masteron for this aspect alone with some prop while cutting..

any experiences,stories,etc??
    yah its GREAT for cutting AND bulking with test.
    I LOVE IT!
    its like proviron but better (gains from it too)

I like a bulk and cut as follows

bulk:
    wk1-14 500mg teste ew
    wk1-14 400mg maste ew
    *if you want an oral* wk1-6 50mg ed dbol,tbol or anadrol

cut:
    wk1-12 250mg teste ew
    wk1-12 500mg maste ew
    var or tbol can be added for 4-8wks if an oral is wanted.

really you can do alot with it, its NOT just for cutting. if I have the option Ill NEVER run test without mast or proviron again, regardless of my goals. :-)

Rep Points

You guys realize that Proviroin is the same thing as Mast right. Pretty much the same thing just one is an oral.

It will also make you lose your hair if your prone to hairloss so be careful.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i would post my cycle but its secret but i have mast and prov in it. i will be fucking pounding bitches as hard as possible!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BP2000 View Post
    You guys realize that Proviroin is the same thing as Mast right. Pretty much the same thing just one is an oral.

It will also make you lose your hair if your prone to hairloss so be careful.
    Not exactly true, b/c Proviron and Masteron - although many similarities, have different uses in the anabolic world. Proviron offers virtually zero anabolic value while Masteron will enable one to maintain or even enhance his musculature; especially while on a calorie-reduced diet where there would normally be a risk of losing muscle and mass. Proviron would not offer this feature. Proviron would just offer a somewhat hardening effect (no pun intended lol) on the body to combat water weight and increase libido but not much beyond this.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    Not exactly true, b/c Proviron and Masteron - although many similarities, have different uses in the anabolic world. Proviron offers virtually zero anabolic value while Masteron will enable one to maintain or even enhance his musculature; especially while on a calorie-reduced diet where there would normally be a risk of losing muscle and mass. Proviron would not offer this feature. Proviron would just offer a somewhat hardening effect (no pun intended lol) on the body to combat water weight and increase libido but not much beyond this.
    good info thank you for that and lol at the hardening effect. prov+ test = win! cant wait to bang bitches on the next cycle

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Shit I'm running high dose mast and proviron later in my cycle. My GF will love it!
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Shit I'm running high dose mast and proviron later in my cycle. My GF will love it!

Maybe she will bro, but beware - it got pretty old to my wife quick, fast and in a hurry. I wasn't even giving the poor little petite gal time to "heal" and "recover." She says I was way too horny and this is a significant statement by her b/c I'm a horny motherfucker ever since she met and we've been married. In a nutshell, I want to bang and drill her like a caveman every freaking time I saw her. The good thing is I had no urges to cheat - just wanted the wife 100% ALL THE TIME. I just gave her advanced notice that I will be running Mast and Proviron again together in about 6 weeks. I got a "look" from her but I assured her I have a new perspective and will have a better handle on my out of control libido this time. Time will tell....

Rep Points

Bigbird Mast. also can add a bunch of hair to your body. Did you notice this effect?

Rep Points

lol mine says there are times where she gets a bit "tired' however then she gives me a smile and says I w ill always be a good sport for you. lol really do have a keeper.

mast and prop this summer it is!

Rep Points

Gonna be running Test prop, Masteron and Proviron next month. 200mgs of Mast, 100mgs of Prop and 50mgs of Proviron.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 0612Legend View Post
    Gonna be running Test prop, Masteron and Proviron next month. 200mgs of Mast, 100mgs of Prop and 50mgs of Proviron.

eod?

Rep Points

Yeah EOD. Was thinking of 100mgs and 50mgs ED, but thats alot of pinning

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hahaha So true! Mast gets me crazy horny..tren and deca make me think mid fuck "damn this chick is boring me" LMAO!!

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 0612Legend View Post
    Yeah EOD. Was thinking of 100mgs and 50mgs ED, but thats alot of pinning
    yea ,sure is! lol ...eod is MORE Then fine.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePersian View Post
    Hahaha So true! Mast gets me crazy horny..tren and deca make me think mid fuck "damn this chick is boring me" LMAO!!
    lol funny stuff