• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Metha-Drol Extreme tips

Diesel24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello I am going to start a new cycle and I need some tips and pionters. I have taken Super DMZ in the past and loved it. But I am going to take Metha-Drol Extreme for my next cyle. For my first four weeks I have advanced cycle support and Metha-Drol Extreme. Was wondering if I needed to take more for the first four weeks idk. And for the my PCT I am going to Tbomb. I like this product alot and it also control your estrogen levels. But i would apprectiate your tips and pionters.

Sample Cycle

Weeks 1-4 Metha-Drol Extreme-2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 Advanced Cycle Support-2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 Ultra Male RX-1 capsule per day (post Cycle Therapy)

I know I'm not heavyiron, so please excuse me, but I would run clomid after the cycle, just to be safe. I had a friend who got shut down hard from Methadrol, and had to get some clomid to try and reboot the system.

I know I'm not heavyiron, so please excuse me, but I would run clomid after the cycle, just to be safe. I had a friend who got shut down hard from Methadrol, and had to get some clomid to try and reboot the system.

Definately a safe way to play it.

I'd like to know the thought process behind using IML products for pct, as opposed to clomid. Serious question. I know all their products are good, but I would think Methadrol or DMZ could shut some people down. If heavy wants to school me, he's more than welcome. I don't mind learning.

^^^offtopic, that signature is funny as hell :winkfinger:

LOL, thanks, bro. I was wondering who would notice first.

I'd like to know the thought process behind using IML products for pct, as opposed to clomid. Serious question. I know all their products are good, but I would think Methadrol or DMZ could shut some people down. If heavy wants to school me, he's more than welcome. I don't mind learning.
How much does Clomid raise T levels? At what dose?
How much does Clomid raise LH?

I think it was the "ALL CAPS" that caught my attention.

Anyways....carry on :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
i heard taking PES Erase with methadrol is good, have you guys heard of it

It raises test around 100%... I think. And I know it stimulates LH but don't know what the figure looks like. I'm curious as to the answer also.

If you're implying(not sure) I can use the IML stuff, I'd do that all day.

If you're implying(not sure) I can use the IML stuff, I'd do that all day.
Do some research on my questions then you will see why Ultra Male is fine for PCT.

Would you recommend Ultra Male before clomid to hypogonadal men?
Im going to be doing a lot of research at work tomorrow, since I'll have a lot of time on my hands. If Ultra Male is on par with Clomid in all areas, I will stick with UM forever.

Also, do you think it would restore pituitary function as well as clomid?

IML Gear Cream!
Sample Cycle

Weeks 1-4 Metha-Drol Extreme-2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 Advanced Cycle Support-2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 Ultra Male RX-1 capsule per day (post Cycle Therapy)
Thinking about doing my first cycle ever, I'm 34 and been going gym for a few years now but I need something to take me to the next level as I'm not happy with the progress I've made, would you recommend this metha-drol cycle?

Thinking about doing my first cycle ever, I'm 34 and been going gym for a few years now but I need something to take me to the next level as I'm not happy with the progress I've made, would you recommend this metha-drol cycle?
Absolutely, very strong and legal way to gain LBM.

I don't really have a tip since I've also only just started on Metha-drol Extreme, less than a week ago, (and judging from the date this was posted--a loooong time ago! you might probably have more tips for me by now). I'm just here to share that I am experiencing freakish gains so far. I've read in several threads that results can be seen around the 3rd week, but just recently I never even thought the gains I just made on day...6, were actually possible. I've been working out for a total of 8 months now, starting off at 75 kilos, a considerable amount of body fat (I don't know the exact percentage), then dropping to 70 - 72 kg, noticably getting leaner and muscular, then going up to 75, plateauing there for the past 3 months. Wednesday last week, I started on Metha-drol, worked out, rested thursday, worked out Friday and Saturday, weighed in at 76 kg, rested on Sunday, worked out today, Monday, weighed in at...and I had to take off my shoes just to make sure...f*ckin 80 kg!!! WTF????? I thought I had a hard time putting on my usual work out shirt because i was just stiff, but not expecting much or any gains at all this soon, I caught a glimpse of myself on the gym mirror and realized I was hulking out of my shirt. How the f is possible to jump from 75 to 80? If I should be expecting gains on the third week, I wonder what kind of a freak I'm gonna look like!

Question for heavy, can somebody that have run AAS can benefit from compounds like Metha-Drol Extreme?

Back