• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Please help my in my next stage towards my goal...Pics included

dsc123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
STATS
Height:5ft 10
Weight:184lbs
Bf%:unknown
Supps: whey protein, Casein protein, dextrose
Training experiance: 4 years

DIET
8:00 100g oats with whole milk and 50g whey shake
12:30 100g pasta 1 chicken breast
5:30 125g rice 2 chicken breast
8:00 post workout 50g whey 40g dextrose
9:00 150g pasta 1 can of tuna
before bed 1 casein 30g shake

MACROS
Calories: 3500
Protein:318
Carbs:377
Fats:25

TRAINING

Chest/Shoulders/Abs
bench press 4 sets 8reps
Incline bench 4 sets, 8 reps
Pec Dec or cable crossovers 4 sets, 8 reps

Military db presses 4 sets, 8 reps
upright rows 4 sets, 8 reps
Lateral db raises 4 sets, 8 reps

Ab crunches 3-4 sets,

Back
chin ups 4 sets 5 reps
bent over rows 4 sets 8 reps
Seated rows 4 sets, 8 reps
Wide grip cable pulldowns to the chest 4 sets, 8 reps
Barbell Shrugs 4 sets, 15 reps
face pulls 4 sets, 8 reps

Legs/Abs
Squats or Leg Press 4 sets 8 reps
Leg extensions 4 sets 8 reps
Leg curl 4 sets 8 reps
Standing or seated calf raises 4 sets, 15 reps

Ab crunches 4 sets

Arms
Cable push downs 4 sets, 8 reps
Behind the neck db extensions 4 sets, 8 reps
Machine extensions 4 sets, 8 reps

Standing curls 4 sets, 8 reps
Preacher curls 3 sets, 10 reps using 3 cams (very brief rest between sets-15 seconds)
Hammer curls 4 sets, 8 reps

This is a general template and excercises and rep ranges vary. Weight is increased every set so the first 2 sets are sometimes higher reps and act as warmups. Utter failure is the goal on sets 3 and 4 and then forced reps are employed. Rest between sets is kept to a minimum. Tempo is changed from explosive to slow at random times.

Im stuck at this stage and need help on which i need to do next to reach my goal, which is to get as big and defined as possible...ive tryed to attach photos but it says they exceed max size!

May want to bump up your calories. What's your training split look like? Plus, you might consider switching your set/rep scheme to 4 X 12, 10, 8, 6 versus 4 X 8, increasing weight as you do currently. In fact, that's basically what you are doing now, isn't it?

Good luck.

Yes my first 2 sets are used as warm up sets, they range from 10-20 reps, each set i increase the weight until my final 2 sets are until failure usually being able to squeeze 8-12 reps

25g of fat is far too low. Does not look like 318g of protein either, but you don't need that much anyway so It does not really matter. Add some SLDL to your hamstring work.

I have another thread going which I'm after a homemade shake which should put the fats up, also thinking of some beef jerky to snack on whilst at work....okay SLDL will be added before leg curls...I just don't want to put on anymore fat!

Would you guys say to continue bulking then because I'm worried about putting On more fat, as I was hoping for abs for the summer?

Squeeze in 30mins of cardio into 2 of your workout days, that will help some in avoiding some fat and still being able to out on mass. I usually do my cardio on legs days, I hit the tresdmill before my squats that way my muscles will be warmed up and stretched.

Would you say 30 mins cardio doing a gentle jog before weights? Because I don't want to lose any muscle...how much more muscle mass would you say I can put on naturally before starting a cycle?

Would you say 30 mins cardio doing a gentle jog before weights? Because I don't want to lose any muscle...how much more muscle mass would you say I can put on naturally before starting a cycle?

Don't spend your time worrying about this. If you're just getting started putting on mass, there's such thing as muscle maturity - you can't rush it, and you won't hit your "natural potential" unless you spend a lifetime exploring all the different routes & optimizations towards muscle growth. What I would tell you is spend some time - like a couple of years at least, learning how to diet correctly and just spend the time lifting like a mutherfucker to get familiar w/ what your body responds to as well how you can make small tweaks in your daily protocol to manipulate the results you want. If you can't do this and produce results, you're going to be wasting your time trying to get it w/ drugs. The supplements are ALWAYS only a supplement to the diet & training. Not diet & training a supplement to the drugs. One has to work already to sustain the other.

You have A LOT of room to make amazing changes right now, and at your age your test levels and hGH levels are optimal for growth & recovery. Use it and don't even bother thinking about "when I can get on a cycle". IMO it would be a distraction from spending the time getting your form tight and using the resources your body has available now. Get that strong & established and it will support anything you want to do later in life.

I've been training for 4 years, my diet and training are good...i was in Ill when I was 15 and since then have put on 90lbs

I've been training for 4 years, my diet and training are good...i was in Ill when I was 15 and since then have put on 90lbs

All the more reason to reread Sassy's post and take it to heart. Impressive gains without gear. At 21/22 I'm certain you haven't reached your natural limit.

Reread Sassy's post.

You also are just completing a growing phase and most guys shoot up in their mid - late teens. In fact you could still be in 'filling out phase' for all I know. Just looking at your physique - not bad - I don't know what you're envisioning as your end goal, but you've got a HUGE amount of room to grow. Based on the really basic questions you're asking, I'm further saying you have a HUGE amount of room to grow in knowledge as well. So many people think just because they increased their food intake for a while, that they have hit their "natural potential" and are now justified in using steroids. I've been lifting for 30 yrs and competing for 12, and I guarantee you I'm still exploring modifications in my diet to produce different results. Every time you try a new diet, your body changes in response to it. Even if it works wonderfully, the next time you try to apply it, you can't actually expect the same results because your body has already changed in response to the first time. Its a perpetual process where your body is changing and aging with different metabolism based on whatever is your most recent state of existence.

Any bonehead can inject or pop something, but its the base that you build without it that will be the foundation of anything you put on top. If anything it could end up being a complete waste of time and stress on your body if you aren't already operating on a very productive & consistent training & diet program already. Time spent perfecting your form - esp on the big 3 - squat / push / pull. I can show you guys who are 6' , 180 lb, medical students, look like Joe Avg and can pull 600 lb DLs w/ perfect form. All natty. Quite amazing what the human body can do when you train it for functionally correct form and fuel for your goals.

You can't rush muscle growth - it will go at the rate your body can support so don't be in a big rush and look for ways to shortsheet the process. It takes time to grow the muscle mass as well as additional time for your body to adjust its metabolism and connective tissue / ligaments / joints to support the change in body composition to make it maintainable.

sorry for the short responses Sassy, iv'e been on my phone at work and hadn't had time to sit down and take in your responses properly...ive been a member for a year or 2 now and have sat down on a daily basis and read all the stickies on diet and training, so i do have a far amount of knowledge on the subjects, but of course there is always more you can learn...much appreciated for your responses its exactly what i want to hear, which is the truth...it continues to motivate me and only makes me more knowledgable...

As from now on as i have been stuck at 184-186lbs for a while now, would you say to increase my calories surplus 500 and maybe as somebody mentioned 30 min light jog twice a week before workouts to keep fat at bay? i've never done any cardio as i have been worried about losing muscle and not putting on any more mass...much appreciated for your help so far!

Need to know what you're eating now- please post up as:

Meal 1: 8am
1 c oatmeal
1 whole egg + 3 egg whites

Meal 2: 11 am
6 oz chicken
6 oz yam
1 c spinach

etc. I have no idea what you're eating now so hard to even guess.

8:00
1 banana
1 tbl spoon olive oil
8 oz whole milk
1 cup oats
2 scoop whey protein

11:00 beef jerky

12:30 100g pasta 250g chicken
5:30 125g rice 250g chicken
8:00 post workout 50g whey 40g dextrose 5g Creatine
9:00 150g pasta 1 can of tuna/ 150g salmon
before bed 1 casein 30g shake

My breakfast and the beef jerky are what i am thinking of adding for the extra calories

Where's the veggies? At a min get in some Powdered Greens (e.g. Greens +)

Back