• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Generic Labs > GP

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm sorry to have to do this but I can't wait any longer..
ordering tomorrow... I was hoping GP would come back this week but since its not, looks like I'm going with Generic Labs. Any feedback?

I'm doing a test prop and dbol cycle for 12 weeks both from Generic Labs
Clomid from Cipla and Aromasin from Natco Pharma

Also I wanted to know people's view on SEOs specifically syntherol.

I think I'm gonna give it a go and was looking for some advice

GL Dbols are legit, I have ran them as a kick start on a previous cycle and they're as good as GP's.

william told me this week for sure

:coffee:

Maybe I'll give it until Wednesday :coffee:

GL Dbols are legit, I have ran them as a kick start on a previous cycle and they're as good as GP's.

Sounds good. Any word on GLs prop?

And for the Syntherol I think I'm gonna run 1ml in each head of each bicep twice a week at first (obviously with a good massage after and all the typical protocol)

If it goes well maybe jump to 1.5ml in each head twice or three times a week depending on results.

I used their Deca and EQ. Stuff was spot on... If i am honest the only difference to GP is the packaging.

Maybe I'll give it until Wednesday :coffee:

Sounds good. Any word on GLs prop?

And for the Syntherol I think I'm gonna run 1ml in each head of each bicep twice a week at first (obviously with a good massage after and all the typical protocol)

If it goes well maybe jump to 1.5ml in each head twice or three times a week depending on results.
Hey bro, I ran the GL prop and was completely happy with it. Couldn't tell the difference from GP To GL. You'll be happy with it.

Hey bro, I ran the GL prop and was completely happy with it. Couldn't tell the difference from GP To GL. You'll be happy with it.

Sweet. Looks like order is going in today.

Still don't like having in cycle and post cycle therapy from a different lab but oh well

Sweet. Looks like order is going in today.

Still don't like having in cycle and post cycle therapy from a different lab but oh well

I am in the same boat as you and wanting to hear feedback. I have half my cycle just need prop and T3 and was waiting on GP to open back up. Now looks like i might go with GL prop and search elsewhere for T3. I may give till Wednesday or the end of this week before jumping the gun though. Watch right when you order GP opens up lol.

I'm ordering some of their prods and know them to be very effective. Again, has anyone used any of naps prods that turned out to be not naps quality? We are going to ensure the best is pumping through you muscles and veins bro! ;)

So Mote it Be
Chris

IML Gear Cream!
I'm ordering some of their prods and know them to be very effective. Again, has anyone used any of naps prods that turned out to be not naps quality? We are going to ensure the best is pumping through you muscles and veins bro! ;)

So Mote it Be
Chris

Thank you sir. Now to play the waiting game :coffee:

Keep us updated BlueJayMuscle when they arrive, want to see what you think!

I'd like to hear about those dbols. Especially if you can compare them to GP. I'm on my 5th week of GP dbols only using 30mgs ed and I've been really happy. I know that's a pussy dose to a lot of you but it's working out nicely for me.

I'd like to hear about those dbols. Especially if you can compare them to GP. I'm on my 5th week of GP dbols only using 30mgs ed and I've been really happy. I know that's a pussy dose to a lot of you but it's working out nicely for me.

It's not a pussy dose :p Not that any dose could be construed as a pussy dose. Some things just work better for others on a lower dose. Nowt wrong with that.

50mg a day works okay for me' but I have ran it at lower doses to equal effect. The GL Dbols are awesome. Having tired naps and GL they both compare evenly as far as quality.

It's not a pussy dose :p Not that any dose could be construed as a pussy dose. Some things just work better for others on a lower dose. Nowt wrong with that.

50mg a day works okay for me' but I have ran it at lower doses to equal effect. The GL Dbols are awesome. Having tired naps and GL they both compare evenly as far as quality.

I've tried both GP and Gen Shi Dbol. for GP 30mg was definitely enough. upped it to 40mg and gyno was quite apparent whereas with Gen Shi 40mg was perfect.

I'll make a sick log for this cycle so be prepared to read up :winkfinger:

I've tried both GP and Gen Shi Dbol. for GP 30mg was definitely enough. upped it to 40mg and gyno was quite apparent whereas with Gen Shi 40mg was perfect.

I'll make a sick log for this cycle so be prepared to read up :winkfinger:

You should try Gen-Shi oxy50 :eek: potent stuff

Damn guys, I hate this haha, money burnin a hole I'm my pocket while I wait for gp but gl is sounding pretty good right about now. The fight continues...

Any orders from Jan received?? Thinking of placing an order this week or next.

Back