How is everyones PH cycle or stacked cycles going???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chrisotpherm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,468

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    133803193

    Quote Originally Posted by fatsopower View Post
    I have gained an abnormal amount of weight in such a short time - only 9 days in and over 12 lbs - I don't feel bloated , I've been taking my taurine (3x500), and I'm seeing hints of definition, so I don't know what it is. If it keeps up I'm thinking I should probably drop to 1 SuperDmz ed, while keeping the Halo Ext at 2ed. Or should I just add in the Formeron now (I was planning on adding it in for the last 2 weeks of a 6 week run of SuperDMZ/Halo Ext)? Or both? Any ideas?

    Thanks
    Is this weight gain lean muscle mass, are you having any sides like gyno, and how are you feeling? If the gains are lean, no sides and are feeling good then brother don't stop the machine. You have good genetics man, enjoy. What is your age, weight, height, body fat and experience with PH of I haven't already asked.

  2. #32
    Git'n R Duuuuun!
    fatsopower's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pumped!
    Posts
    296

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    11248364

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisotpherm View Post
    Is this weight gain lean muscle mass, are you having any sides like gyno, and how are you feeling? If the gains are lean, no sides and are feeling good then brother don't stop the machine. You have good genetics man, enjoy. What is your age, weight, height, body fat and experience with PH of I haven't already asked.
    no sides and I'm feeling good - pumped, stoked, and solid. I'm the old fat guy trying to get over a weight loss stall while keeping my strength. 51, 6'2.5", started this run at 321 (down from over 500) and decent muscle - train decent weights for higher reps 6 days a week - don't know my exact bf% at this moment, but at 275 I would be exactly where I need to be.
    Thanks

  3. #33
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    337

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    26889936

    Quote Originally Posted by fatsopower View Post
    I have gained an abnormal amount of weight in such a short time - only 9 days in and over 12 lbs - I don't feel bloated , I've been taking my taurine (3x500), and I'm seeing hints of definition, so I don't know what it is. If it keeps up I'm thinking I should probably drop to 1 SuperDmz ed, while keeping the Halo Ext at 2ed. Or should I just add in the Formeron now (I was planning on adding it in for the last 2 weeks of a 6 week run of SuperDMZ/Halo Ext)? Or both? Any ideas?

    Thanks

    glycogen storage,water weight,some muscle,etc etc

    that is one heck of a stack! enjoy it and be healthy bro!

  4. #34
    Git'n R Duuuuun!
    fatsopower's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pumped!
    Posts
    296

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    11248364

    Quote Originally Posted by IronPotato View Post
    glycogen storage,water weight,some muscle,etc etc

    that is one heck of a stack! enjoy it and be healthy bro!
    Thanks - I'm actually feeling pumped and solid, and feeling more in control of the weights I'm using.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chrisotpherm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,468

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    133803193

    Fatsopower,
    My brother it seems you are doing good. Losing far unwanted weight but gaining good solid mass. I know what it is like to be big and I mean fat, loose weight then start gaining even though its muscle and freak out. Fats first relax. Seems like your diet is under control, you mind set is right, so you are doing just fine. The stack you have is going to release the hulk in you while stilled shredding those fat pounds bro. Keep going, keep working out and dieting and for once in your life be proud of where you have come from and who you are now. Man you will learn me if hopefully the other bro's will chime in here I don't kiss balls or make stupid comments. But I am proud of you man. Your doing it. I think I speak for IML here in saying well done in a great and successful cycle. Keep going man, you got this!!!

  6. #36
    POWER LIFT
    ELITE MEMBER
    Flathead's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    3,958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    520532028

    Quote Originally Posted by fatsopower View Post
    no sides and I'm feeling good - pumped, stoked, and solid. I'm the old fat guy trying to get over a weight loss stall while keeping my strength. 51, 6'2.5", started this run at 321 (down from over 500) and decent muscle - train decent weights for higher reps 6 days a week - don't know my exact bf% at this moment, but at 275 I would be exactly where I need to be.
    Thanks

    Nice, be sure to keep us posted.

  7. #37
    Git'n R Duuuuun!
    fatsopower's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pumped!
    Posts
    296

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    11248364

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisotpherm View Post
    Fatsopower,
    My brother it seems you are doing good. Losing far unwanted weight but gaining good solid mass. I know what it is like to be big and I mean fat, loose weight then start gaining even though its muscle and freak out. Fats first relax. Seems like your diet is under control, you mind set is right, so you are doing just fine. The stack you have is going to release the hulk in you while stilled shredding those fat pounds bro. Keep going, keep working out and dieting and for once in your life be proud of where you have come from and who you are now. Man you will learn me if hopefully the other bro's will chime in here I don't kiss balls or make stupid comments. But I am proud of you man. Your doing it. I think I speak for IML here in saying well done in a great and successful cycle. Keep going man, you got this!!!
    Thank you - much appreciated!

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chrisotpherm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,468

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    133803193

    No prob brother, that is what we are here for!!!

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chrisotpherm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,468

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    133803193

    Anyone need any help?

Similar Threads

  1. Started First Cycle, Test E stacked with Dbol
    By mrincredible in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 04:42 PM
  2. Short Cycles VS Long Cycles (Best Gains)
    By 604Guy in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 02:13 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:49 AM
  4. t3 and clen cycle.. need everyones 2 cents
    By yoxtheox in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:51 PM
  5. Need Everyones Help!
    By LiftHardGainBig in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-25-2002, 07:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2019 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums