• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Conversation between US Navy and Canadian authorities in 1995

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is based on an actual radio conversation between a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier (U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln) and Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October, 1995.

CANADIANS:- Please divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision

AMERICANS:- Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision

CANADIANS:- Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision

AMERICANS:- This is the captain of a US navy ship. I say again, divert your course

CANADIANS:- No I say again, you divert your course

AMERICANS:- This is the aircraft Carrier US Lincoln, the second largest ship in the US Atlantic Fleet. We are accompanied by three destroyers, three cruisers and numerous support vessels. I demand thatyou change your course 15 degrees north. I say agian, thats one
Click55 says:
I say agian, thats one-five degrees north, or counter-measures will be undertaken to ensure the safty of this ship

CANADIANS:- This is a lighthouse. Your choice

lol good one.

Canadians are funny.

gf is Canadian, kills here when I learn things from south park about Canada that turn out to be factual. i love busting her chops about "the road"..:roflmao:

Back