• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

word of the day

CHICKENS: The only animals you eat before they are born and after they are dead.

Meat apron - the slab of fat and skin that hangs down from the belly and over the top of the pants while still being present without the pants.

Feeble- adj.
* Madmann is a very feeble individual, who likes the BBC right in his feeble little ass...

Super Bowel- A raucous bowel movement experienced the day after the Super Bowl due to consumption of large amounts of chili, hot wings, and beer.

483_1601.jpg

Blarted: when a girl on a heavy menstruation cycle blows a gasket and some blood seepage gets velocitized....

navelplex

A smooth-edged, thin, round piece of plexiglass that can be inserted into the user's navel. Its purpose is to provide a viewport or navigational tool for people whose heads are stuck so far up their ass they're unable to see or move about safely.

ex. Madmann could benefit from the use of a navelplex.

Bagina: A word created by mexicans instead of vagina. Because of the V they can't say it

Ex. Pablo, did you see that Vagina?

Si senor, that Bagina was sooooo goooood.

vagitarian
Opposite of penivore.

My dietary choice complements that of my girlfriend - I am strictly vagitarian whereas she is 100% penivore.

Vagittles

Any candy that is placed into a vagina with the intention of a sexual partner eating it out. The word comes from a combination of the words vagina and skittles. Other like terms include snatchburst and cunt runts.

"Guess what I had for lunch today?"
"Candy?"
"Kinda, I had vagittles."
"Skittles out of your wife?"
"No, Mike & Ikes out of my new neighbor."
"Nice."

966_1601.jpg

965_1601.jpg

Last edited:
ELECTILE DYSFUNCTION: the inability to become
aroused over any of the choices for President put
forth by either party in the 2012 election year.

IML Gear Cream!
ELECTILE DYSFUNCTION: the inability to become
aroused over any of the choices for President put
forth by either party in the 2012 election year.

I have severe electile dysfunction.

Fuck tard = our son's nick name due to most of the actions and choices in life he makes :lol:

Disasterbate

When, after unsuccessfully attempting to pick up at the bar (or elsewhere), one returns home to masturbate... Generally while sobbing.
"I was chatting up this totally hot yoga instructor all night when she decides to mention that she has a boyfriend... So I basically had no choice but to head home alone and disasterbate."

Back