• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Q & A with John Connor Expert AAS advisor

IML Gear Cream!
Got a question pertaining to lowering hematocrit:

Ive seen people say hydrate, grapefruit juice (one substance found in it anyways) ip6, and a few others, so JC! What is the best way besides lowering dose or comming off or giving blood? I guess im looking for the natural ways of aupps and hydration etc....

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash
If you are dehydrated you may get a slightly elevated reading but at the end of the day you need to either stop the offending steroid of give blood brother.

Heavy,
Thanks for the wealth of knowledge brother! Your thoughts on the following please. Typical cycle I'll run is a Test/Tren stack with a goal of keeping total T levels 2000+ ng/dl. Want to get dialed in on keeping E2, prolactin, and total T levels at optimal levels for gyno aversion and fat burn. If my normal/off cycle values are 20pg/ml, 10ng/ml, and 600 ng/dl respectively, it's easy to deduce ratios e.g. 30:1 T to E2. If T levels rise to 2000, do I still strive to have my E2 and prolactin values within normal reference ranges or do I satisfy my goal by focusing on the ratio equivalents e.g. 66 pg/ml E2 with 2000 ng/dl total T? In your opinion, are there optimal values/ranges for E2 and prolactin regardless of the total T level or should the ratio drive the values when considering these hormones?
I would allow E2 to trend upwards to 50 pg/ml maximum, keep prolactin below the upper limit of the reference range. Otherwise gyno is likely.

Heavy, i am currently on doc pescribed trt dose of 200mg of test c EW . and i just started Ultra Rip from Pax and was wondering if i should drop the test c for now and run the ultra at 1ml every day so i dont go much higher than the tren in my mix. also iam running tne/dbol pre-workout.
Thanks
1krazyrider

Heavy, i am currently on doc pescribed trt dose of 200mg of test c EW . and i just started Ultra Rip from Pax and was wondering if i should drop the test c for now and run the ultra at 1ml every day so i dont go much higher than the tren in my mix. also iam running tne/dbol pre-workout.
Thanks
1krazyrider
I prefer keeping the long estered Test base in case I miss an inject but at the end of the day it comes down to personal preference brother.

Hey heavy,

When I was on 500mgs of test my lipids were

HDL 39
LDL 149
TOTAL 197
RATIO 5.1
Triglycerides 47

I am now mid cycle on 500mgs of test, 600mgs of tren, and a designer oral containing 10mgs msten, 20mgs dmz, and 25mgs hexadrone. I just got a call from the nurse saying my recent blood work is showing a total cholesterol of 215 and a ratio of 11.3! This means my HDL has tanked.

I know on cycle lipids get jacked but how bad is this? Should I be very concerned? I was just about to drop the orals and add masteron for 10 weeks, this cycle started around 5 weeks ago. Not sure if I should do that now?

Regards
Rambo

Heavy-

Does Exemstane/Aromasin need to be take with a meal or empty stomach? And if taken with a meal is it ok if that meal is only Carbs/Protein or is it better with a high fat meal?

IML Gear Cream!
thanks brother !
how many mg per week of injectables and slow acting AAS do you feel might be the upper limit to use for a bodybuilder with health and longetivity in mind not aspiration of competing?
Thats really tough to say but I know guys who have been on 500 mg Cyp weekly for years.

Hey heavy,

When I was on 500mgs of test my lipids were

HDL 39
LDL 149
TOTAL 197
RATIO 5.1
Triglycerides 47

I am now mid cycle on 500mgs of test, 600mgs of tren, and a designer oral containing 10mgs msten, 20mgs dmz, and 25mgs hexadrone. I just got a call from the nurse saying my recent blood work is showing a total cholesterol of 215 and a ratio of 11.3! This means my HDL has tanked.

I know on cycle lipids get jacked but how bad is this? Should I be very concerned? I was just about to drop the orals and add masteron for 10 weeks, this cycle started around 5 weeks ago. Not sure if I should do that now?

Regards
Rambo
Lipids will begin to normalize once you drop the orals. As long as the oral run is short its likely no big deal.

You can increase cardio and add more fiber to your diet to positively effect LDL. Also try avoiding bad fats as much as is reasonable.

Heavy-

Does Exemstane/Aromasin need to be take with a meal or empty stomach? And if taken with a meal is it ok if that meal is only Carbs/Protein or is it better with a high fat meal?
Either is fine but a high fat meal will increase blood concentrations of Exemestane.

Lipids will begin to normalize once you drop the orals. As long as the oral run is short its likely no big deal.

You can increase cardio and add more fiber to your diet to positively effect LDL. Also try avoiding bad fats as much as is reasonable.
Thanks brother.

Heavy,
Need a little guidance on AI and SERM usage with a particular cycle.

Current Protocol:
100mg 2x/wk Test Cyp
150mg 2x/wk Tren E
150mg 2x/wk Mast E
1mg/wk Caber
.5mg e3d Adex

I pin on Mondays and Thursdays; ran the above for 2 1/2 weeks. Had blood work done on Thurs morning (of week 3) prior to my pin for that day.
Labs as follows:

attachment.php
attachment.php

My first reaction to the results was pretty startling. In fact, I thought I was pinning completely different compounds due to the E2 readings and Total T. So here are a few questions/validations I'd like to ask:

- With Roche ECLIA methodolgy, would/can Tren skew the E2 readings? 239 seems EXTREMELY high given the compounds I'm using.
- Using the same lab, to your knowledge is there a test I could get that would give me accurate E2 readings? Private MD Labs has several E2 screens listed; just not sure which if any would give conclusive results.
- With the dosages I'm running, is there really even a need for an AI? At 200mg/wk, the T is essentially at TRT levels not to mention the inherent attributes of the Mast as an anti-e.
- I also was unaware that Tren does NOT affect T level readings; simply assumed it would. If that's the case, total T at 1600 seems really high. Could the Mast be contributing to a false T reading?
- Prolactin is low; thinking of adjusting to .5mg/week Caber.
- Finally, is there a need to worry about a SERM utilization post cycle; estro rebound shouldn't be an issue?

Sorry for the plethora of questions. I'm in such a quandary from the lab results and feel like I'm flying in the dark a little with respect to what ancillaries should I run.

Thanks

Attachments

• 12.04.14 Lab Results_Page_1.jpg
    12.04.14 Lab Results_Page_1.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 12.04.14 Lab Results_Page_2.jpg
    12.04.14 Lab Results_Page_2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 184
Heavy,
Need a little guidance on AI and SERM usage with a particular cycle.

Current Protocol:
100mg 2x/wk Test Cyp
150mg 2x/wk Tren E
150mg 2x/wk Mast E
1mg/wk Caber
.5mg e3d Adex

I pin on Mondays and Thursdays; ran the above for 2 1/2 weeks. Had blood work done on Thurs morning (of week 3) prior to my pin for that day.
Labs as follows:

attachment.php
attachment.php

My first reaction to the results was pretty startling. In fact, I thought I was pinning completely different compounds due to the E2 readings and Total T. So here are a few questions/validations I'd like to ask:

- With Roche ECLIA methodolgy, would/can Tren skew the E2 readings? 239 seems EXTREMELY high given the compounds I'm using.
- Using the same lab, to your knowledge is there a test I could get that would give me accurate E2 readings? Private MD Labs has several E2 screens listed; just not sure which if any would give conclusive results.
- With the dosages I'm running, is there really even a need for an AI? At 200mg/wk, the T is essentially at TRT levels not to mention the inherent attributes of the Mast as an anti-e.
- I also was unaware that Tren does NOT affect T level readings; simply assumed it would. If that's the case, total T at 1600 seems really high. Could the Mast be contributing to a false T reading?
- Prolactin is low; thinking of adjusting to .5mg/week Caber.
- Finally, is there a need to worry about a SERM utilization post cycle; estro rebound shouldn't be an issue?

Sorry for the plethora of questions. I'm in such a quandary from the lab results and feel like I'm flying in the dark a little with respect to what ancillaries should I run.

Thanks
Tren can skew the E2 result so the E2 reading is useless. Your Prolactin is hammered. No need to use Caber at those doses.

Your liver values are getting up there. I would address that asap

For a guy that has looked into Superdrol this is useful information because I have read it trashes your lipid levels worse than any other oral!

Hey HI- Going to Asia again for 4 weeks and Tren Ace is legal and available!

TRT 3 years. Stacked it w/ primo a few months ago. Now going short tren ace cycle with increase cyp.

Should my AI increase with tren added - more than the increased cyp would increase my AI? (You mentioned skewed E2 levels on tren ace.)
Dosing for noob: ~50mg eod for 200mg/wk?
Will my elevated Blood pressure shoot WAY up on that dose?

Thanks brother,
Ink

IML Gear Cream!
Ok, I am new to this site, sites like this, and basically this whole community in general. I know nothing. I messed up where a rib connects to my sternum about 4 months ago and have not gotton better. I have done zero upper body workouts and am capable of doing zero upper boddy workouts. I was recently sold a product called "ALLIANCE" and it says it is a Sarm. The man who sold it to me did NOT inform me of what this product really is but told me it would help my chest get better. A couple of my friends told me it contains some prohormone or prohormone like compounds and suggested I start taking milk thistle to help my liver handle this product along with the hell of a lot of drinking I do. (I'm a freshman in college) this product has made me break out with some insane acne all over my back and chest. My question is will this even help my chest at all or was that cocksucker just trying to sell me something? How mamy mg of milk thistle should I be taking a day? And are there any ways to diet, other things to tske or literally ANYTHING that will help get rid of this acne? Thanks for your time!

PCT steroids.

I need advise on PCT.
Few Questions:
1. Can i take nolvadex and clomid at the same time or do i have to take them between gap.
2. Do i have to take these drugs on empty stomach or full.
3. Do i have to take these drugs with water or without water.
4. N2Guard is not available in my city. So, I am taking liver (liver52), kidney(systone) and stomach(triphala) support supplement on cycle. Do they cancel out the effect of DBol.

Hey HI- Going to Asia again for 4 weeks and Tren Ace is legal and available!

TRT 3 years. Stacked it w/ primo a few months ago. Now going short tren ace cycle with increase cyp.

Should my AI increase with tren added - more than the increased cyp would increase my AI? (You mentioned skewed E2 levels on tren ace.)
Dosing for noob: ~50mg eod for 200mg/wk?
Will my elevated Blood pressure shoot WAY up on that dose?

Thanks brother,
Ink
Your E2 will not rise on Tren but you may get a false high reading from the Tren.

200 mg weekly is good for a newer user of Tren. BP should not be significantly affected but I would monitor it brother.

Ok, I am new to this site, sites like this, and basically this whole community in general. I know nothing. I messed up where a rib connects to my sternum about 4 months ago and have not gotton better. I have done zero upper body workouts and am capable of doing zero upper boddy workouts. I was recently sold a product called "ALLIANCE" and it says it is a Sarm. The man who sold it to me did NOT inform me of what this product really is but told me it would help my chest get better. A couple of my friends told me it contains some prohormone or prohormone like compounds and suggested I start taking milk thistle to help my liver handle this product along with the hell of a lot of drinking I do. (I'm a freshman in college) this product has made me break out with some insane acne all over my back and chest. My question is will this even help my chest at all or was that cocksucker just trying to sell me something? How mamy mg of milk thistle should I be taking a day? And are there any ways to diet, other things to tske or literally ANYTHING that will help get rid of this acne? Thanks for your time!

Nothing is more effective at treating acne than Isotretinoin.

http://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/isotretinoin-2/

25 mg daily for 4-6 months will cure acne sometimes for life

heavyiron15 coupon code for 15% off

Hai can anyone tell me the exact PCT for my cycle . Looking for lean muscle mass 1 to 16 week : Boldenone undec 400mg
1 to 18 week : test E 250 MG week
8 to 14 week : tren 150 or 200 MG week
12 to 16 week : Winny25mg or anvar 30mg can any one please tell me correct PCT

Back