• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Q & A with John Connor Expert AAS advisor

IML Gear Cream!
This'll be a change - instead of a question about AAS, how about training? If you could only pick one crucial exercise for each body part, what would it be?

Chest -
Back -
Legs - (Squats, you don't need to answer this one :D)
Calves -
Shoulders -
Core/Abs -
Biceps -
Triceps -
Forearms -

I'm a big believer in compound exercises to start then isolation exercises to finish so my standard answer would be big compound movements however many guys are dealing with injuries and are training around those injuries so I would like to answer with 2 options. The second answer is for guys that may be having problems with injuries like lower back or rotator cuff injuries.

Chest - Incline BB Bench, Flat DB Bench
Back - Bent over BB Rows, Cable Pull downs to chest
Legs - Squats, Hack squats
Calves - Standing calf raises, Seated calf raises
Shoulders - Military DB presses, Machine Presses
Core/Abs - Crunches, Leg raises
Biceps - Standing BB curls, Preacher curls
Triceps - EZ Bar Triceps Extension, Cable push downs
Forearms - Standing Hammer Curls, Seated Hammer Curls

Manipulating hormones will increase oil output and therefore increase acne. Unfortunately this is the nature of using steroids and ancillaries. HCG will raise T levels and can aromatize. Your HCG doses are fine. I would use acne washes and possibly tan to reduce acne. If this is not enough a more aggressive approach like Accutane may be needed brother.

Appreciated Heavy!

can you take dp cut mix eod to cut down on injects?

For the average gym rat this is probably OK, however I would advise a competitor to administer daily. The Acetate ester is very short and the Propionate ester is only a bit longer.

We observe steady high blood androgen levels for about 36 hours with Propionates. So levels are going to be in a deep decline the last 12 hours before the next EOD inject. Acetate is even shorter. If you decide to run the Cut Mix EOD you may consider a longer ester Testosterone for a base such as Enanthate or Cypionate. Maybe pin some E or C once weekly along side your Cut Mix. This will at least keep you anabolic at all times. However ED injects on Cut mix would be my first choice. You may also consider using an oral daily alongside the cut mix to keep you anabolic at all times as well.

Mast, Tren, Prop is an amazing combo while dieting. One of my favorites.

Hi John/others :)

Just a question regarding HCG. I'm currently planning on running a test-e/tren-a cycle for 12 weeks and wanting to run the HCG at 500iu/week from weeks 4-12 (or throughout the whole length if possible). The only problem is that I live in NZ and HCG is extremely hard to come by/expensive here. My source has a 6500iu vials and that is all, so one vial would have enough hcg for the full 8 weeks but I'm sure it will degrade in that time.

What I was wondering was if I could mix the whole vial with bac water, store 4 weeks worth in the fridge ready for use and draw the remainder in to slin pins wrapped in tin foil and put in the freezer. Would this make the HCG last longer than the standard 4-6 weeks when refrigerated? Ideally I'd like to be able to just use the one vial or it would be such a waste for nearly 500 in cash...

Cliffs:

-lots of hcg, really expensive
-want to mix all with bac water, transfer 4 weeks (8 shots of 250iu) to a multi-dose vial and put the remainder in slin pins
-would then put slin pins in freezer, hoping to keep for longer and be able to use just one vial for 8-10 weeks.
-Halp

I'm a big believer in compound exercises to start then isolation exercises to finish so my standard answer would be big compound movements however many guys are dealing with injuries and are training around those injuries so I would like to answer with 2 options. The second answer is for guys that may be having problems with injuries like lower back or rotator cuff injuries.

Excellent info! Thanks for the swift reply.

Hi John/others :)

Just a question regarding HCG. I'm currently planning on running a test-e/tren-a cycle for 12 weeks and wanting to run the HCG at 500iu/week from weeks 4-12 (or throughout the whole length if possible). The only problem is that I live in NZ and HCG is extremely hard to come by/expensive here. My source has a 6500iu vials and that is all, so one vial would have enough hcg for the full 8 weeks but I'm sure it will degrade in that time.

What I was wondering was if I could mix the whole vial with bac water, store 4 weeks worth in the fridge ready for use and draw the remainder in to slin pins wrapped in tin foil and put in the freezer. Would this make the HCG last longer than the standard 4-6 weeks when refrigerated? Ideally I'd like to be able to just use the one vial or it would be such a waste for nearly 500 in cash...

Cliffs:

-lots of hcg, really expensive
-want to mix all with bac water, transfer 4 weeks (8 shots of 250iu) to a multi-dose vial and put the remainder in slin pins
-would then put slin pins in freezer, hoping to keep for longer and be able to use just one vial for 8-10 weeks.
-Halp

I recommend 500iu twice weekly with HCG on cycle. The HCG is most important at the end of the cycle so that's how I would dose it myself. HCG is typically stable for 30-60 days once reconstituted and refrigerated.

I am in the middle of a 10 week bulking test deca dbol cycle and plan to change to cutting compounds and continue for atleast another 10 weeks. Should I start hcg now or wait toward the end of the cycle? Only been using formeron so far.

Thanks

Heavy,
If you could go back and run your first cycle again, would you change anything? If so, what and why?

IML Gear Cream!
I am in the middle of a 10 week bulking test deca dbol cycle and plan to change to cutting compounds and continue for atleast another 10 weeks. Should I start hcg now or wait toward the end of the cycle? Only been using formeron so far.

Thanks
HCG would be fine to start now as it will make recovery a bit faster once you enter PCT.

Heavy,
If you could go back and run your first cycle again, would you change anything? If so, what and why?

I really got lucky on my first course that I didn't get gyno. I really should have had Nolva on hand but I was unable to obtain it at the time.

HCG would be fine to start now as it will make recovery a bit faster once you enter PCT.

So 500iu twice a week until I start pct? Should I use adex or nolva along with the hcg incase of raised estrogen or just keep it on hand?

So 500iu twice a week until I start pct? Should I use adex or nolva along with the hcg incase of raised estrogen or just keep it on hand?

Yup, HCG until PCT and Adex alongside brother.

Great info.

Heavy my calves are so stubborn that I gave up hope working them.My thighs,hams great but looks stupid because calves suck so bad.Do you know anyone who grew calves with bad calve genetics,and should I work them everyday or what?

^ Try eating a sandwich. You cant build calves when your ribs are protruding. :sorry:

Heavy my calves are so stubborn that I gave up hope working them.My thighs,hams great but looks stupid because calves suck so bad.Do you know anyone who grew calves with bad calve genetics,and should I work them everyday or what?

Just one quick tip, my calves are also very stubborn. What I found is that the best way to make them grow is high rep sets, 75-100 reps, 2 sets. Do that twice a week. Start with 35 lbs on seated calf machine. Do maximum number of reps (lets say 35) than rest for 5-7 secs, than continue and do again max number of reps again and so on until you get to 75-100.
Also changing toe position from inward to outward affects different part of the calves. Good luck!

It's a real bummer having a lagging body part but that is part of this lifestyle. First of all don't give up hope. You can make them grow but you need to put the time, energy and focus into them. Make sure you are getting proper nutrition and then make a training plan and stick to it. I would train them twice weekly especially if you are enhanced. Hopefully you don't have an injury that prevents you from training them. If not here is what I would start doing twice weekly.

Seated Calf Raises 4 sets with increasing weight. Failure should be around 8-15 reps. Final set lower reps more weight. Do not lift too heavy. Feel the target muscle. Over time you can increase weight.
Standing Calf Raises 4 sets with increasing weight. Same as above.
Calf extensions on a sled press. 4 sets 15-20 reps.

You may consider throwing in donkey calf raises from time to time as a substitute. Use different foot positions. In, out and straight.

Good luck brother and don't give up.

Hi heavy.I mean john.I am having a problem with arimidex.I am was trying to use it on cycle but it makes me feel like shit.tired,sore joints,no energy.I have tried ed,eod,two days off.still the same effect.I am on 500 test e ew.400 eq ew.100 mgs oxy ed.first cycle in a few years.I feel great when I don't take it.no sides.eating a ton and great workouts.pumps are unbelievable!my question is can I not take it?I am three weeks in to my cycle.thanks for the help.

Hi John,

I'm right now doing your first cycle for beginner of Test E 500mg/week.

Everything's fine, strong as fuck. Few questions to ask.

First, I wanna bump my T from 500mg to 700mg. I have no sides so far, just "maybe" a little T flu, but it's gone now. I'm running 12,5mg of aromasin and 1000iu of HCG. Tell me if I should adjust something.

I also begin to think to my PCT. Give me your best advice for keeping a maximum of my gains. Here is what I plan:

Slow down the traning but still with heavy weights. Right now, I going 4 days a week to the gym. How much should I go when I stop to Pin? While on PCT? After PCT? 2 days or three days????
Concerning the food, Still eat about the same while on PCT not after. Eating vitamine BCAA including Vit C and Creatine.

Tell me if I forgot something.

Last thing, I'm now around 106/107kg, I started at 94kg/95kg. I'm big but it's not all muscles, it's inevitable with all the food you eat, you take some fat.... So my question is, I would like to do a "NATURAL" cut after my PCT to be ready for the summer. Do you think I could do that trying to lose some weight and in the same time keeping my gains????

Thx for help

Hi heavy.I mean john.I am having a problem with arimidex.I am was trying to use it on cycle but it makes me feel like shit.tired,sore joints,no energy.I have tried ed,eod,two days off.still the same effect.I am on 500 test e ew.400 eq ew.100 mgs oxy ed.first cycle in a few years.I feel great when I don't take it.no sides.eating a ton and great workouts.pumps are unbelievable!my question is can I not take it?I am three weeks in to my cycle.thanks for the help.

I would get labs brother. Many times E2 is well within the female range and guys never know it.

Hi John,

I'm right now doing your first cycle for beginner of Test E 500mg/week.

Everything's fine, strong as fuck. Few questions to ask.

First, I wanna bump my T from 500mg to 700mg. I have no sides so far, just "maybe" a little T flu, but it's gone now. I'm running 12,5mg of aromasin and 1000iu of HCG. Tell me if I should adjust something. Might increase the Aromasin to 25mg.

I also begin to think to my PCT. Give me your best advice for keeping a maximum of my gains. Here is what I plan:

Slow down the traning but still with heavy weights. Right now, I going 4 days a week to the gym. How much should I go when I stop to Pin? While on PCT? After PCT? 2 days or three days????
Concerning the food, Still eat about the same while on PCT not after. Eating vitamine BCAA including Vit C and Creatine. 4 days per week training is fine natty. I would make sure I was getting healthy fats daily in PCT.

Tell me if I forgot something.

Last thing, I'm now around 106/107kg, I started at 94kg/95kg. I'm big but it's not all muscles, it's inevitable with all the food you eat, you take some fat.... So my question is, I would like to do a "NATURAL" cut after my PCT to be ready for the summer. Do you think I could do that trying to lose some weight and in the same time keeping my gains???? Its tough to diet natty and keep all your gains. I would think some losses are likely.

Thx for help

See red

Hello Mr Conner,

Please could you comment on my questions:

I have a question for you with regard my TRT. My doc has me on 1.5ml Depo Test (100mg/ml) every 14 days.

I was wondering if it would be better to run .75 every 7 days. I would have thought this would provide a more stable level of Test?

Before starting TRT I was at 4.5 nmol/L. I started with Delatestryl at 1.0ml (200mg/ml) which got me a reading of 34.2 nmol/L so he dropped me down as he said that was too high.

I am also taking Hygetropin at 4IU a day trying to take advantage of the benefits of GH and Test together.

Your thoughts would be much appreciated.

Hello Mr Conner,

Please could you comment on my questions:

I have a question for you with regard my TRT. My doc has me on 1.5ml Depo Test (100mg/ml) every 14 days.

I was wondering if it would be better to run .75 every 7 days. I would have thought this would provide a more stable level of Test?

Before starting TRT I was at 4.5 nmol/L. I started with Delatestryl at 1.0ml (200mg/ml) which got me a reading of 34.2 nmol/L so he dropped me down as he said that was too high.

I am also taking Hygetropin at 4IU a day trying to take advantage of the benefits of GH and Test together.

Your thoughts would be much appreciated.

Yes, administering every 7 days would be better for more stable blood hormone levels.

Your previous reading of 34.2 nmol/L looks fine to me. Do you happen to have the reference range for this particular lab?

Yes, administering every 7 days would be better for more stable blood hormone levels.

Your previous reading of 34.2 nmol/L looks fine to me. Do you happen to have the reference range for this particular lab?

Yes, the reference range is 8.4 to 28.7 nmol/L

Yes, the reference range is 8.4 to 28.7 nmol/L

Ah, ok. Some labs range a bit higher.

How do you feel (mood, energy and libido) at the current dose/frequency? I find that how a guy feels is as important as blood androgen levels.

Back