• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Q & A with John Connor Expert AAS advisor

IML Gear Cream!
Heavy, I'm getting ready to start 100 mg tren a, test a and mast p eod. Before going into blood work, what do you think I should start out at and at what dosage. Caber,prov??

I like each at 100mg EOD but that might be much for a newer user. I would use an AI brother.

Have a question that is very serious..... I need to know why I am having bouts of obstructed vision? It happens randomly w/o any warning. I will try to describe it the best I can but it is hard. It is like when I am looking at something it is clouded with Static or what look like electric worms moving all around what I am looking at. It usually last for about 10 to 15 minutes. It obviously causes anxiety because it looks like what you might see before you pass out. I guess you could also call them stars. It happens 2 maybe 3 times per week and is making me a little concerned. Would just like to know what this is or what could be causing it. I was taking Tren Hex, Test Cyp, and EQ, I was only taking the Tren for the first 10 wks, and it did not happen at that point at all. Started happening around wk 13 or 14, so I started to slowly cut down on the dosage and then dropped the EQ all together and then 3 wks dropped the test that I had taken all the way down to 250 the last 2 wks. *** What is interesting is that I have been off for about 4 wks now and I am still getting them but they are far less frequent.

Please advise

See an eye doctor ASAP. This could be very serious.

Have a question that is very serious..... I need to know why I am having bouts of obstructed vision? It happens randomly w/o any warning. I will try to describe it the best I can but it is hard. It is like when I am looking at something it is clouded with Static or what look like electric worms moving all around what I am looking at. It usually last for about 10 to 15 minutes. It obviously causes anxiety because it looks like what you might see before you pass out. I guess you could also call them stars. It happens 2 maybe 3 times per week and is making me a little concerned. Would just like to know what this is or what could be causing it. I was taking Tren Hex, Test Cyp, and EQ, I was only taking the Tren for the first 10 wks, and it did not happen at that point at all. Started happening around wk 13 or 14, so I started to slowly cut down on the dosage and then dropped the EQ all together and then 3 wks dropped the test that I had taken all the way down to 250 the last 2 wks. *** What is interesting is that I have been off for about 4 wks now and I am still getting them but they are far less frequent.

Please advise
not to.jump into HI's Q&A and answer in his place....but i had this exact issue start 7;8 yrs ago...let it ride for yrs and never got it looked into...a yr or so ago things got worse...when i would stand up espc fast it would happen...folllowed by being dizzy...and a feeling of going hypo...after i had it happen bad a few times i went to the doctor...they took a few tests and i found out i have vertigo...the worm lines are kinda the first sign and can go.on for yrs before you have a bad attack so to speak...it did for me...

It could be something else...and you should.consult a doctor on this...i have it under control now..i take oral/chewabke meclizine a few times ed...its.cheap and you can buy it at most pharms...it is behind the counter but is a otc drug..so just ask..no scriot needed..dont buy motion sickness stuff like dramamine(spelling?)as it doesnt work as well...

Theres also a procedure a ENT can do to help relieve bouts of it..they spin you on a table..kjnda sucks..makesbya wanna puke...

Hope this helps...but see a doc as i am not one..

I don't like to advise on insulin since its so dangerous. I think your doses are high though.

Going to have to respectfully disagree HI. There are many worse things we take than slin. Oral steroids come to mind.

Going to have to respectfully disagree HI. There are many worse things we take than slin. Oral steroids come to mind.

My experiences with slin have been very tragic. I had a relative OD on slin. They found him dead on his couch with a bowl of sugar in front of him on the table. I have several other stories that are absolutely horrible with a miscalcualtion on insulin. Coma all the way to death.

It can be taken safely but I'm not going to promote its use on a message board where young guys may get the wrong idea and end up hurt.

ok last question. i have currently saved up enough money to FINALLY have my gyno surgery and i am very excited about it. the gyno i have is not from steroids, but from puberty. although i think that using AAS over time has made my puberty gyno a little worse. anyways my question is, after i have the surgery how easy can it come back ? i am scared to really cycle again after the surgery in fear of it returning. i have always taken human grade AIs from a doctor, but like i said the gyno was from puberty and steroids just made it a little worse. i have been blasting and cruising now for awhile and it has not changed size or anything. i think i have a system that has it under control. however i am still going to be scared to cycle again because i have saved for the surgery for awhile and never want this gyno again.

Heavy, got a question regarding d-bol. I have some blue hearts from march and want to start my son on a 4-6 wk first run. IYO what would be the best dosages per day and should he run an AI with it and if so how much. I have some adex and nolva on hand.....

IML Gear Cream!
ok last question. i have currently saved up enough money to FINALLY have my gyno surgery and i am very excited about it. the gyno i have is not from steroids, but from puberty. although i think that using AAS over time has made my puberty gyno a little worse. anyways my question is, after i have the surgery how easy can it come back ? i am scared to really cycle again after the surgery in fear of it returning. i have always taken human grade AIs from a doctor, but like i said the gyno was from puberty and steroids just made it a little worse. i have been blasting and cruising now for awhile and it has not changed size or anything. i think i have a system that has it under control. however i am still going to be scared to cycle again because i have saved for the surgery for awhile and never want this gyno again.

If they remove the entire gland it will be unlikely to return but still possible. Just always keep Nolvadex on hand for emergency treatment.

Keep in mind you may deposit fat in the breast area (Peudo-Gynecomastia) if you gain significant body fat so don't mistake that for gyno down the road.

Heavy, got a question regarding d-bol. I have some blue hearts from march and want to start my son on a 4-6 wk first run. IYO what would be the best dosages per day and should he run an AI with it and if so how much. I have some adex and nolva on hand.....

If he is over 21 years old then 25-50mg daily is plenty. Nolva is good if gyno presents but for a short run I would probably not use it unless E2 sides become negative.

Im 48 yrs old, 5'9"185 9% bf on the GE Inbody machine at my gym.

On TRT at 250 test/wk and Asex at .5 eod.

Would like to loose 5 lbs fat while gaining some muscle on next "cycle". I have done this before by dieting hard initially then adding calories. My best cut cycle ever was 25 yrs ago I did suspension 100/day,winstrol inj 50/day and halotestin 30/day.

For this cycle was considering either
8wks
tren 300mg/wk
test 500/wk
adex .5 eod

or
16 wks
test 250/wk
equipoise 1200/wk
adex .5 eod

What do you think of these? Then again my previous experience makes me still consider adding halotestin or possibly var.

Thanks, love your column, glad I found it.

Im 48 yrs old, 5'9"185 9% bf on the GE Inbody machine at my gym.

On TRT at 250 test/wk and Asex at .5 eod.

Would like to loose 5 lbs fat while gaining some muscle on next "cycle". I have done this before by dieting hard initially then adding calories. My best cut cycle ever was 25 yrs ago I did suspension 100/day,winstrol inj 50/day and halotestin 30/day.

For this cycle was considering either
8wks
tren 300mg/wk
test 500/wk
adex .5 eod

or
16 wks
test 250/wk
equipoise 1200/wk
adex .5 eod

What do you think of these? Then again my previous experience makes me still consider adding halotestin or possibly var.

Thanks, love your column, glad I found it.

I don't think you need any drugs to reach your goals. 5lbs of fat to lose is a walk in the park brother. I would look hard at your nutrition and training. Tren is very effective though so that looks like an effective plan.

I hear ya, 5lbs seems petty, but its the last 5 that goes from 9% to 6% bf and I am 48 ,not taking GH, and about 20 lbs heavier than my natural body would be.

I have been 220 at that bf so have an idea what the diet and training are needed to get there. I can get to 195 with a "blast" and will loose muscle when back to my trt dose. Just the reality.

Hey bro I have a question about HGH. I have read about running HGH for six months at X number of IU's daily depending on your goals. With the job I have my schedule is in country one month, out of country a month and so on. My question is would good reasults be realist running HGH one month on, one month off, for maybe 12 months, maybe the month on double the IU's so that after the 12 months the total amount of HGH used would be the same. Also my main goal would be the lower end use of the HGH for the regenerative benefits. I really would like to give HGH a try but, but the risk out weigh the reward when traveling internationally. Thanks

Hey bro, my cut is going well. My weight is going down slowly but surely. Was wondering today what could be the next step... I did a bulk cycle a sample one for beginner with 500mg of test E during ten weeks. No sides. Good result.

Second ten weeks cycle, sdmz 2.0 two caps/day during the first 4 weeks with Test E at 700 Mg during the ten weeks. No side at all. This one was cutting cycle. Not sure sdmz is working well on me. I also took a lot of water maybe not the best coumpounds to cut. But Even if with all this water, I lost at the end of PCT 11 kg.

I would like to avoid to bulk again and be big. In fact I like the way I Am right now. I just want more muscle and be ripped. Built taught me diet and baby got back and I think I did really well so far doing all this alone. Heavy you taught me steroids and well, Even if I was scared with the first pin asking me what was really inside the vial, everything went well.

Considering all this, what should I do? Do you have any cycle in mind which could fit with my expectations? Tell me what you think.

Thx!!

Hey bro, my cut is going well. My weight is going down slowly but surely. Was wondering today what could be the next step... I did a bulk cycle a sample one for beginner with 500mg of test E during ten weeks. No sides. Good result.

Second ten weeks cycle, sdmz 2.0 two caps/day during the first 4 weeks with Test E at 700 Mg during the ten weeks. No side at all. This one was cutting cycle. Not sure sdmz is working well on me. I also took a lot of water maybe not the best coumpounds to cut. But Even if with all this water, I lost at the end of PCT 11 kg.

I would like to avoid to bulk again and be big. In fact I like the way I Am right now. I just want more muscle and be ripped. Built taught me diet and baby got back and I think I did really well so far doing all this alone. Heavy you taught me steroids and well, Even if I was scared with the first pin asking me what was really inside the vial, everything went well.

Considering all this, what should I do? Do you have any cycle in mind which could fit with my expectations? Tell me what you think.

Thx!!

it is mostly diet that will get you ripped. You did well with test E on a cut. Just add in some winny or var the last 6 weeks this time.

Thx BP. I'´see what Heavy has to say

Heavy????

IML Gear Cream!
What u think about running 20mg mdht and 20mg winny for 4-6 weeks? This is on top of 75mg tren Ed 50 test prop and 50 mast till the end of the contest. If i can stay in the gym and not miss days like I have been because of bullshit and my shoulder I'm thinking ill put on some decent lean mass and stay nice and dry

Oops!

Mmmmm I'm not too familiar with these products . I read really bad things about sides with tren. It will be only my third cycle. But let's discuss about this. I'll send you a mp later.

Hey bro I have a question about HGH. I have read about running HGH for six months at X number of IU's daily depending on your goals. With the job I have my schedule is in country one month, out of country a month and so on. My question is would good reasults be realist running HGH one month on, one month off, for maybe 12 months, maybe the month on double the IU's so that after the 12 months the total amount of HGH used would be the same. Also my main goal would be the lower end use of the HGH for the regenerative benefits. I really would like to give HGH a try but, but the risk out weigh the reward when traveling internationally. Thanks
I think taking a month off 6 times a year is not a good plan. I would use HGH for 5-6 months straight.

Thx!!
I like around a gram weekly of T on a cut plus a strong oral. Might throw some T3 in the mix as well at around 50mcg's daily.

What u think about running 20mg mdht and 20mg winny for 4-6 weeks? This is on top of 75mg tren Ed 50 test prop and 50 mast till the end of the contest. If i can stay in the gym and not miss days like I have been because of bullshit and my shoulder I'm thinking ill put on some decent lean mass and stay nice and dry
The compounds look fine but you have to train and diet properly or its mostly a waste.

I am on HRT 200mg EOW. I am also taking test p 100mg EOD not part of HRT. When should I stop the prop before bloodwork on my HRT dosage? Thanks!

If its real Prop then 7 days should be safe.

Heavy I'm 8 weeks after my PCT ( Test E for 10 weeks at 700mg with a frontload of sdmz 2.0 during the first 4 weeks. I'm kind of worried now. Since a week my tits hurt in an unusual way. They look exactly the same than before, absolutely no change when I look at them in the mirror, but still, they hurt, especially when I touch them. Sometimes I don't feel them at all like everything is normal and sometimes they hurt. I did a bloodtest. Everything is ok including Estradiol.

Is it possible to get a Gyno at this point? Is it just in my mind or should I be concerned and go to see a doc ASAP????

Back