• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

anyone else hooked on pre-workouts?

I'M retarded

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my wife say's i'm hooked on pre-workout powders, 3,4,5 scoops a day, i just love the extra teeth grinding pumps i get. i took 2 days off them and was going to choke somebody. i got 8 different tubs on my fridge and 4 more comeing, some times i'll mix 3 different things just to see how it wors out for me, been like this for about 4yrs of the 8 i been lifting, even on cycle i just don't want to lift without them.
anyone else get like this?

my wife say's i'm hooked on pre-workout powders, 3,4,5 scoops a day, i just love the extra teeth grinding pumps i get. i took 2 days off them and was going to choke somebody. i got 8 different tubs on my fridge and 4 more comeing, some times i'll mix 3 different things just to see how it wors out for me, been like this for about 4yrs of the 8 i been lifting, even on cycle i just don't want to lift without them.
anyone else get like this?

I like a scoop of jacked pre-workout. I don't like to go over that, and usually cycle it 1day/1day off to keep my tolerance in check.

What sup are you using?

no.shotgun
no xplode2
fast twith
jack3d
noxipro
anadrolic state gt
black powder
methyldrene75
could just be a caffien freak, but coffee and pills don't do nothing for me, and energy drinks make me crash! i get all my stuff in the blowout section online. ever sence my first scoop of the original super charge xtreme i was stuck with a new habbit.

I don't see why you posted this in the open chat area. This kind of talk belongs in the placebo section.

I don't see why you posted this in the open chat area. This kind of talk belongs in the placebo section.

my bad, i just figured open chat meant something like it was open to chat in, just conversateing! so then what the hell does open chat mean, maybe they should have named it something like no chat, talk about this only!

damn, busted by the fun police, move it and write me a ticket!

Usually when someone wants to talk about how retarded yet proud they are of spending money on this garbage they do so in the Supplement section.

Supplements - IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forums

Also I work for the Anti-Retard Enforcement Agency. I bust downies like you on every thread that I get the chance to.

everyone is right about them being a waste of money! i just wish i could lift without one!

ive been slowly weening myself off them but still need a scoop or two to get focused

i only use them if i need it. if it was a long hard work day and im exhausted and need a little push to the gym.. everyday is just ridiculous.

Back