• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Toughen Up, Buttercup

Future serial killer in the making.:clapping:

Man, I'd be pissed too, if I was asked to frolic in the snow in my underoos.

And you know that snow is full of radioactive fallout!

Modern age parenting is awesome.

LOL

I would never do that to my son. He's too young to start the whole "toughening up" process. Let him enjoy being a kid. Once he gets older, he's going to end up a heartless, lifeless Asian anyhow.

If you had a herd of them,they could pull a sledge......seriously that was
child abuse right there,dads probably chinese,mental mofo.

IML Gear Cream!
makes you want to pick him up and get him warm jeeze. reminds me of carrying a shivering Tess inside one sunny day after playing with the hose. she said, "i love you, you always keep me safe and warm." and yes the vid is child abuse. :(

i didnt even watch the vid

my son is 5...he has already sent another kid to the er to get stitches

sometimes you gotta make a point

my daughter got bullied till she was physically attacked and left the other girl with permanent scars. there's a difference between that and this vid. i agree with there being a time to put a bully in his place.

why didnt someone else confront this kids dad and tell him what a fuckin retard he is. i promise i would have .

How sad. Poor little guy. Who let's their kid go out side, almost naked, in the snow and films it? :fucktard:

they prolly aborted like 3 or 4 females to get that dude.. motherfucker needs to man up..

Back