• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pain-killers Question

Jay-Budaman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been doing calithetics for about 1 1/2 week now. I was lifting but stopped and now I have beefytits (I need help with that too) but thats a different story. I decided to start a program with push-ups, lunges, some dumbells and other simple stuff before I hit the weights again. Kind of like a foundation. Anyway, my legs and chest felt like crap after one day so the next day I took 1000 mg of acetemenephin and lifted again. I have been doing this for the past week. Is this ok or do I have to stop being a wuss and take the pain before my heart stops?

Is the pain from sore muscles or something else?

Aleve has Naproxen Sodium in it. This is a great anti-inflamatory that works good for sore joints and muscles. I used to have problems with my right shoulder until I took 2 Aleve. Not a problem since.

Originally posted by Jay-Budaman
I have been doing calithetics for about 1 1/2 week now. I was lifting but stopped and now I have beefytits

ROTFLMAO. sorry but that was funny.

I agree with the other guys, Ibuprofen if you can handle it, don't overdo it.

Yeah, I think the pain is pretty much from soreness and inflammation. Thanks for the advice guys, I was just worried about whether taking pain killers on a regular basis could be dangerous. Hey PB&J, don't laugh at my beefytits anymore, lol.

Taking painkillers on a regular basis is dangerous for two reasons that i can think of off the top of my head:

1. You might mask an injury pain, and make it tons worse.

2. Every heard of stomach ulcers?

Originally posted by Yanick
Taking painkillers on a regular basis is dangerous for two reasons that i can think of off the top of my head:

1. You might mask an injury pain, and make it tons worse.

** Only if you're a beginner and you do not know your body.

2. Every heard of stomach ulcers?

** If taken daily (excessive/chronic use) it could cause stomach problems that might lead to an ulcer.

Originally posted by Prince:
** Only if you're a beginner and you do not know your body.

True.

Originally posted by Prince:
** If taken daily (excessive/chronic use) it could cause stomach problems that might lead to an ulcer.

I should've been more clear, by regular use i meant daily use. Sorry.

I never knew a lot of this stuff, thanks a lot guys.

Back