• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Q & A with PJ Braun NPC National Bodybuilder Competitor

IML Gear Cream!
Right?!

In theory they are going to blast the sport to a whole new level...but no one has put a legit product out yet...Until perhpas now with IRONMAGLABS...I hope they do!

:daydream: Me too!! Can't wait for Osta Rx!

Hey PJ, I wanted to know if you really ever cycle off completely? I mean I've seen an interview with flex wheeler and he said from the time he was 18 years old until he was finished being competitive he stayed on. He also said he dosage soared between 1-3 grams a week.. Is this the norm for guys that plan on making it to the pro's? thanks!

attachment.php

Attachments

• pj_brawn.jpg
    pj_brawn.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 443
Hey PJ, I wanted to know if you really ever cycle off completely? I mean I've seen an interview with flex wheeler and he said from the time he was 18 years old until he was finished being competitive he stayed on. He also said he dosage soared between 1-3 grams a week.. Is this the norm for guys that plan on making it to the pro's? thanks!
Everyone even ELITE level pros shpuld come off at least ONCE a year for 8-10 weeks. Most guys I know do, but then again many could be lying. I think its def a good idea!!
PJ Braun gets A.R.T. from Derik Farsworth

YouTube Video

Thanks Prince! ;)

PJ, random ass question just for fun.

Would you get IronMagLabs tattoo'd across your entire back if your bodybuilding expenses were covered for your entire career!!?
LOl, no...tatoos are not for me. haha

Hey BJ, I am noticing that my right side is growing a lot better than my left. What can I do to get my left side to catch up and how do I keep it from happening anymore? I try keep it all isolated with dumbbells when I can with lifts. Just noticing a visual size difference and the tape confirmed it. It is the left side that oddly had better endurance and can be stronger during a lift!

Hey PJ, I don't think I posted my question right last night. Not seeing it on here. I was doing Kris Gethin's 12 week plan on bodybuilding.com and stopped gaining weight so I switched to the "Blood and Guts" 6 week trainer. Really just trying to bulk and keep the gains constant and consistent. Seems like my right side is bigger than my left. It's most noticeable in my lats. How do I get my lats to even out in size?

PJ, you're a big guy. Don't know your height tho.

Anyway, my question for you is. What are your feelings on Trenbolone?

hey p.j.! i have been following you on fb for awhile! i have been lifting seriously for about 3 years. i had to have a surgery and then got sick and was in the hospital and couldnt lift for about 3 months. i am just getting back into it. would it be ok to go ahead and start my cycle or should i wait and get back into awhile. i just dont wanna effect my natural gains later on. also i would like to pay you and get your thoughts on pre contest cycles and how do you get so vascular? what seperates you guys from everyday guys at local gyms? like u guys are on another level!

And this was posted in 2011, but I wanted to add it to this thread.

PJ Braun and Juan "Diesel" Morel appear in MuscleMag's special collector edition titled "MASS"!

Winter 2011 MuscleMag Anabolic Size & Strength (M.A.S.S.) Collector's Issue:

pj-juan1.jpg

pj-juan2.jpg

pj-juan3.jpg

Congratulations on the coverage to PJ and Juan Diesel! :thumbs:

Hey PJ, I don't think I posted my question right last night. Not seeing it on here. I was doing Kris Gethin's 12 week plan on bodybuilding.com and stopped gaining weight so I switched to the "Blood and Guts" 6 week trainer. Really just trying to bulk and keep the gains constant and consistent. Seems like my right side is bigger than my left. It's most noticeable in my lats. How do I get my lats to even out in size?
oh, there they are back to back. Sorry for the repeater

Hey BJ, I am noticing that my right side is growing a lot better than my left. What can I do to get my left side to catch up and how do I keep it from happening anymore? I try keep it all isolated with dumbbells when I can with lifts. Just noticing a visual size difference and the tape confirmed it. It is the left side that oddly had better endurance and can be stronger during a lift!
Just keep doing Unilateral exercises anc concentrate more on the weaker side...you will even out in time!
See above!
PJ, you're a big guy. Don't know your height tho.

Anyway, my question for you is. What are your feelings on Trenbolone?
just under 5'11 and its good.
5'9"?! shhhhhh I'm 5'11''
hey p.j.! i have been following you on fb for awhile! i have been lifting seriously for about 3 years. i had to have a surgery and then got sick and was in the hospital and couldnt lift for about 3 months. i am just getting back into it. would it be ok to go ahead and start my cycle or should i wait and get back into awhile. i just dont wanna effect my natural gains later on. also i would like to pay you and get your thoughts on pre contest cycles and how do you get so vascular? what seperates you guys from everyday guys at local gyms? like u guys are on another level!
email me pjbraunfitness@yahoo.com
And this was posted in 2011, but I wanted to add it to this thread.

PJ Braun and Juan "Diesel" Morel appear in MuscleMag's special collector edition titled "MASS"!

Winter 2011 MuscleMag Anabolic Size & Strength (M.A.S.S.) Collector's Issue:

pj-juan1.jpg

pj-juan2.jpg

pj-juan3.jpg

Congratulations on the coverage to PJ and Juan Diesel! :thumbs:
Thanks Curt!

PJ whats your outlook on Pre-Wrkout drinks .... stimulant or no stimulant?

PJ whats your outlook on Pre-Wrkout drinks .... stimulant or no stimulant?
Love stimulants for big days like legs. Stuff like arms and shoulders I just pound a cup of coffee.

IML Gear Cream!
PJ, do you think that higher MG in compounds are reliable or just for marketing...when running a gram of test a week requires multiple pinz when you could get test 500 for less pinning... whats your outlook?

PJ, do you think that higher MG in compounds are reliable or just for marketing...when running a gram of test a week requires multiple pinz when you could get test 500 for less pinning... whats your outlook?
Def Marketing...to keep that much compound stable in 1ML would require so much concentration and excess alcohol...I wouldnt mess with anything like that.

Pj,
Whats your thoughts on nolva supposedly causing progesterone sides if used while on trenbolone?

Hey Braun,

I've heard this before, & just want to hear ur thoughts...
When cruise'n, have you ever took clomid? Or would it be pointless?

PJ I heard Singerman was in court and that his legs were suing for non-support.

Pj,
Whats your thoughts on nolva supposedly causing progesterone sides if used while on trenbolone?
Tren can cause progesterone sides regardless, if your sensitive you would use arimidex with it, not Nolvadex
Hey Braun,

I've heard this before, & just want to hear ur thoughts...
When cruise'n, have you ever took clomid? Or would it be pointless?
200mg per week cruise some clomid for 2-3 weeks can be quite benificial
PJ I heard Singerman was in court and that his legs were suing for non-support.
hahahaha
Looking great :winkfinger:
Thanks!!

Back