• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Q & A with PJ Braun NPC National Bodybuilder Competitor

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Q & A with PJ Braun NPC National Bodybuilder Competitor

PJ-Braun-221x300.jpg

www.pjbraun.com

PJ on Facebook

Very cool!

Here I am folks!! Very excited to be here! Feel free to ask me any and everything!!

What is your favorite cycle? Hypothetically of course.

IML Gear Cream!
awesome, glad to have you here PJ. look forward to grilling you with some tough questions:winkfinger:

what BF% are you at in this pic?
PJ-Braun-221x300.jpg

looking shredded bro:thumbs:

What is your favorite cycle? Hypothetically of course.
Well, Hypothetically I am a gonn give you my favorite for OFFSEASON gains...Pre Contest you gotta pay for;)

I am a Test guy...Everyone can get AWESOME results running 750-1000mg or Test E or C for 8-10 weeks then simply bridge into the other...No Sustanon, its simply a compound that was designed more as a marketing drug. Now when you really wanna go hard offseason for gains that are steady and quality you can go for 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off blast periods, you can add in 100mg Tren Every other day with 10iu's NOVOLOG post workout...No one needs to do more thatn that. Its over kill. I can tell you many pros are doing WAY more...but they are the ones who usually look unhealthy.

My favoite quote on the subject, "Test is Best"

Well, Hypothetically I am a gonn give you my favorite for OFFSEASON gains...Pre Contest you gotta pay for;)

I am a Test guy...Everyone can get AWESOME results running 750-1000mg or Test E or C for 8-10 weeks then simply bridge into the other...No Sustanon, its simply a compound that was designed more as a marketing drug. Now when you really wanna go hard offseason for gains that are steady and quality you can go for 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off blast periods, you can add in 100mg Tren Every other day with 10iu's NOVOLOG post workout...No one needs to do more thatn that. Its over kill. I can tell you many pros are doing WAY more...but they are the ones who usually look unhealthy.

Thank you for that brother!

I'm always pleasantly surprised to see these cycles. Most guys are running tons of exotics and trying something new every other week but at the end of the day Testosterone rules as KING!

Welcome to IM and the IML team my friend.

Sup PJ,..very cool vid, & can't wait to see all the other things you talk'd about.
Glad to have here at IML!

PJ,
I am an avid natural BB'r...have been for the better part of 12 yrs. I have never used any AS. I oreder Iron Mag labs "super DMZ". This stuff absoulutley works!! I didnt notice any side effects...however, i went to the Doc to get my blood work done. i have geneticly low HDL. My doc noticed my HDL levels plumetted! I was taking Super DMZ at the time. i stopped taking it, had a re-test and i was back to normal, for me. Have you ever heard of this happening? and does Iron Mag labs make a product like super dmz, w/o that "issue"??

:winkfinger: Welcome, to the IronMagLab's corner of the world!!!

Aloha PJ! Welcome to IML Team and welcome to our forums! Great to have such knowledge here! I'm looking forward in seeing you get on stage this year. Good things are gonna happen! Let's do this! :)

Great post PJ, appreciate the honesty.

PJ,

Do you ever get into any peptides? if so which ones?

Also just to let you know on your website the banner for ironmaglabs the link is wrong it goes to ironmanlabs.

IML Gear Cream!

Awesome.:winkfinger:

I have aspirations to get into bodybuilding. I am 27 years old and very powerful in some categories. Sense you are here I might as well fire away a few questions:

1) What are your views on the 5-8 rep range (I have a big dislike of any weight I can do for 10 reps, find it very unfulfilling)

2) What are two or three lifts you utilize to pack on nice dense muscle (other than bench, squat, and deadlift).

3) I religiously avoid isolation movements that force you to use light weight. I just don't get 'feel' like they are accomplish much other than pumping some blood in there and I can't use enough weight to really matter. Hell a 30-40lbs dumbbell tricep extension or a 135lbs skull crusher--I vote the latter. What are your views on the light weight isolation movements, is skipping them slowing down my development?

Alright I have been trying to figure out the best split, right now Im doing day1 Legs 2 chest 3 shoulders,bis 4 Tris 5 back then I repeat. I take a day off when my body tells me I'm not working right now and I have no kids so my stress level is pretty low so Im not wearing myself out in any way except working out. Just started cycle another reason I feel I can train more and was off for 3 months (no ASS) and didnt work out for about 2 months(longest break in years) so Im going balls to the wall now with all the rest and break I had. So what is your opinion and also how do you split your muscles (day/muscles). Thanks and great job on the hard work. Also I throw forearms and calves in there around 3x's a week and a some cardio about 6days EW, going for a lean bulk.

Last edited:
Haha what a coincidence..came across your fb profile earlier today. I was like that is the biggest person I've ever seen in the suggested friends section on fb. Welcome to the board!

I haven't seen anything on RxMuscle about you leaving, did you and Dave leave on good terms??

Thank you for that brother!

I'm always pleasantly surprised to see these cycles. Most guys are running tons of exotics and trying something new every other week but at the end of the day Testosterone rules as KING!

Welcome to IM and the IML team my friend.
My pleasure, I have experimented over the years but I have found that for steady gians with lowest risk of side effects its all about Test!! Glad to be here bro...this is gonna be fun!

Sup PJ,..very cool vid, & can't wait to see all the other things you talk'd about.
Glad to have here at IML!
Thanks!!
PJ,
I am an avid natural BB'r...have been for the better part of 12 yrs. I have never used any AS. I oreder Iron Mag labs "super DMZ". This stuff absoulutley works!! I didnt notice any side effects...however, i went to the Doc to get my blood work done. i have geneticly low HDL. My doc noticed my HDL levels plumetted! I was taking Super DMZ at the time. i stopped taking it, had a re-test and i was back to normal, for me. Have you ever heard of this happening? and does Iron Mag labs make a product like super dmz, w/o that "issue"??
Well unfortunately any type of anabolic/androgenic compound is going to do that...Thats one reason whey you cycle on and off! We have a product ON CYCLE SUPPORT that is designed to combat things such as that. You can also help by supplementing with 2,000mg of fishoils twice a day and try to eat a healthy diet!
:winkfinger: Welcome, to the IronMagLab's corner of the world!!!
Thanks!
Aloha PJ! Welcome to IML Team and welcome to our forums! Great to have such knowledge here! I'm looking forward in seeing you get on stage this year. Good things are gonna happen! Let's do this! :)
Awww thanks so much Tracy, I was elated to see you get your pro card in WPD, it was great to be there and watch a person who not only has a great body, but also a great heart get rewarded!
Great post PJ, appreciate the honesty.
my pleasure
PJ,

Do you ever get into any peptides? if so which ones?

Also just to let you know on your website the banner for ironmaglabs the link is wrong it goes to ironmanlabs.
Damn it...I gotta yell at my web lady I actually dont even handle any of that stuff...Thanks for pointing that out. I have not messed with many peptides yet with the excpetion of Melanotan II which worked, but made me kinda sick to my stomach when I took it. I am still researching before I make my final opinions.
Hey Peej! :wave:
Hi lil sis hope your doing great I miss u!!!!!!
Thanks!

I haven't seen anything on RxMuscle about you leaving, did you and Dave leave on good terms??
I started a thread did it get removed??? huh...Yes we are on great terms.

Aloha and welcome to the team PJ !! Looking forward to seeing the results of your hard work on stage this year

Back