• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gazhole's TRUE SECRET FORMULA!

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Courtesy of IronMagazine's own -- Gazhole! :clapping:

John McCallum was writing specialization routines in Strength & Health mag decades ago. [...]

Here is the TRUE SECRET FORMULA for achieving anything in the gym:

1. Pick a routine that is programmed properly to achieve your goal.
2. Stick to it for five to ten years, give or take small alterations along the way.
3. Enjoy your results.

That's it. People either do programs that make absolutely no sense, or they stick to programs for a month or so and then do something else. Training doesn't need to be complicated, it just needs time to work.

[...]

Here's my system:

- Squat, Pull, and Press one to three times a week each.
- Train so you GRADUALLY progressively overload one of the following: Weight, Reps, Sets.
- Do some cardio.
- Do some abs, if you want.
- Stretch and foam roll as much as you can.
- Eat a lot of protein with every meal. Everything else will sort itself out.
- Do this for a long time.

[...]

^^He has a good point. K.I.S.S. has always been a factor in any routine I have followed or wrote myself. No reason to reinvent the wheel. [...]

Last edited:
These are basic principles that many a lifter knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eat a lot of protein and everything will sort itself out?

WTF?

While that may be true, A lot of the people who come to this website have no lifting experience whatsoever and may get overwhelmed with some of the terminology we use.
After all, not everybody that wants to achieve results can live eat and breath bodybuilding.
This is a great blueprint for newbies to set them up for real results and success they can be proud of. I remember when I first came to this forum and Gaz was still just a little skinny dude. (he definately knew a whole lot about building muscle, a lot more than I did at the time) but to see his pics and whatch him grow was inspiring and he really had the ability to get though to the "ectos" out there.
Personally, he really helped me with helping my brother start putting on some pounds and come from 98lbs (22yrs old 5'9") to the 140 that he is today. (without anabolics). that is almost a 50% increase in body weight just with Gaz's info. :clapping::winkfinger::clapping:

edit note: I will try not to post much in this section as I am not a teenager nor do I achieve my results naturally. I just couldnt help myself here. I didnt feel like you guys mocked Gaz but I just thought I would add my 2cents

I apologize if I went about it the wrong way. I more or less was just thinking that this shouldn't have one mans name on it.

If he helps people achieve goals, that's great.

Thread rated 5. Would read again.

this i wonder if some chump somewhere is make a ton of coin off this stuff that they teach 5 graders:coffee:
Deal-With-It_4f529c5bd97a0371970b06e4d9caf2d8.gif
:coffee:

I didnt feel like you guys mocked Gaz but I just thought I would add my 2cents

Your 2cents are appreciated, natural or not. And I, for one, was certainly not mocking Gaz. Copied it to this section because it is common sense worthwhile advice. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
It's only common sense if everybody does it. Sadly, most people focus on the details instead.

if nothing else, STICK TO IT over time is teh BEST advice one can give. I can do a course, have the most sophisticated program going, gain tons of muscle mass, then stop for months and give most of it back and end up wehre I started to just do it over again. There is something to say about long term, consistency where you add up small gains slowly over time. the tourtoise and hare scenario. How many times have we all said to ourselves, heck if I didnt stop for 4 mos, where would I be now, (the answer is at least where I was and not behind trying to get back to where I was).... sometimes we all take breaks but ought to at least do a maintenance routine of some sort to keep the tone while our CNS is resting or whatever. Stay active.

I did post I thought, yesterday, on this thread but the post , is gone, maybe it was another thread with this subject....

Great post gaz. I need to print this out and get it tattoo'd to my fucking forearm lol.. not just for myself either

Back