• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Natural Fat Loss Stack

StrengthAddicts

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As you know I gave up caffeine, but caffeine is actually good for you - in moderation (don't become a junkie like me). I think a great stack would include:

Lean Fuel Extreme by IronMagLabs
(for hunger), supplement with Apple Cider vinegar tabs.
(for thyroid), you can get an inexpensive Kelp supplment.
(for insulin), look into 500mg-1,000mg of Cinnamon after high-carb meals.
(for fat metab), look into CLA, also check out L-Carnitine

And the big battle ground for many people looking to lose weight (I'm starting my diet), is that last meal before bed! Everyone wants to GORGE, but gorgin is a recipe for disaster. Some meal ideas:

Whey Protein Isolate by IronMaglabs with 1 serving natural peanut butter, or,
4-6 Egg whites + serving of asparagus, or
cottage cheese, or
just have some sex. Haha :)

Yo Chris......i bought some L-Carnitine tabs [not gels] i feel like they don't work ..
i'm taking 6grams a day......they didn't have gels.....which cost more..maybe you just get what you pay for.....

Yo Chris......i bought some L-Carnitine tabs [not gels] i feel like they don't work ..
i'm taking 6grams a day......they didn't have gels.....which cost more..maybe you just get what you pay for.....

Charley, I'm fat right now, but when I diet, I don't fuck around.
6grams is WAYYYYYYY TOOOOO MUCH!! lol ya freak! :) (I mean that in a nice, RIGHTEOUSLY COOL KINDA WAY). All you need is two pills of 500mg, with an early meal and an afternoon meal. Take some CLA too.

i try many way to reduce my fat,but not working,anyway,will try...thanks!

Back